Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105
i'm already down to just two minutes :D
i'm already down to just two minutes :D
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/33abb5l.jpg[/img]
33abb5l.jpg
@wyvernaura888
Good luck in becoming rich!! This method really helped me :)

@DreamingInStars
WOW awesome score!
@wyvernaura888
Good luck in becoming rich!! This method really helped me :)

@DreamingInStars
WOW awesome score!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Thank you for making this guide, once you memorize the rules you can hit your money cap for the day stupidly fast.
Thank you for making this guide, once you memorize the rules you can hit your money cap for the day stupidly fast.
Thank you so much for posting this guide! ^^
I actually had trouble understanding it at first, particularly the part where you said you had to group the hexagons in couples to clear them. The video demonstration helped me grasp what you were talking about. It went smoothly from there!
Thank you so much for posting this guide! ^^
I actually had trouble understanding it at first, particularly the part where you said you had to group the hexagons in couples to clear them. The video demonstration helped me grasp what you were talking about. It went smoothly from there!
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
@Mahogi
Thank you????? I've been trying to learn this game since the day it came out and this method really works for me! This is the fastest I've ever maxed out the fairgrounds. Thank you for this!!!
@Mahogi
Thank you????? I've been trying to learn this game since the day it came out and this method really works for me! This is the fastest I've ever maxed out the fairgrounds. Thank you for this!!!
bBPzQ9y.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0sLBNQd.png[/img] Personal best so far. :3
0sLBNQd.png

Personal best so far. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
A million (or 75,000 hehe) thank yous! I didn't understand Glimmer and Gloom, let alone solve it in less than 30 seconds. But this guide finally clicked for me last night and I hit the cap in less than 40 minutes for the two days I've played it. It'll be nice once I get the rules for rows 5 and 6 memorized as I won't have to pause to check the images to make sure I'm clicking the correct tiles. But it was still quicker and easier than the other games I've tried, so I actually enjoyed the process!
A million (or 75,000 hehe) thank yous! I didn't understand Glimmer and Gloom, let alone solve it in less than 30 seconds. But this guide finally clicked for me last night and I hit the cap in less than 40 minutes for the two days I've played it. It'll be nice once I get the rules for rows 5 and 6 memorized as I won't have to pause to check the images to make sure I'm clicking the correct tiles. But it was still quicker and easier than the other games I've tried, so I actually enjoyed the process!
@Eskarine
YES it's indeed stupidly fast xD

@Starzipper @NooodleCat
I am really glad to hear!
@Eskarine
YES it's indeed stupidly fast xD

@Starzipper @NooodleCat
I am really glad to hear!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Cylence
That's really really good! Very high score in general :)

@Lagara
Yeah memorising is epic for maximum speed :) I finally managed to do it and it's really fast! And even when you have to check the rules it's still fairly fast. Did you try adding the rule pictures AND the game on the same screen? Like, pulling out one tab so you see both the game and the rules to click?
@Cylence
That's really really good! Very high score in general :)

@Lagara
Yeah memorising is epic for maximum speed :) I finally managed to do it and it's really fast! And even when you have to check the rules it's still fairly fast. Did you try adding the rule pictures AND the game on the same screen? Like, pulling out one tab so you see both the game and the rules to click?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105