Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=4][b]Updates[/b][/size] I have now separated the dominance scales into two subscales, one for profit and one for conquest. I've also updated the dominance ranks and added a "How to" section for using the guide! [emoji=guardian love][emoji=guardian scared] [size=1]Pinglist: @monkfishlover[/size]
Updates

I have now separated the dominance scales into two subscales, one for profit and one for conquest. I've also updated the dominance ranks and added a "How to" section for using the guide!

Pinglist: @monkfishlover
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

heyy earthling here! i've noticed we're the only ones missing from the discord info list :0

we do have a server, and we accept guests, but an earthling has to PM a mod about their friend first
@Fennelroot

heyy earthling here! i've noticed we're the only ones missing from the discord info list :0

we do have a server, and we accept guests, but an earthling has to PM a mod about their friend first
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@solflo

Do you have the names of the mods to private message?
@solflo

Do you have the names of the mods to private message?
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

i'm not positive about their FR usernames, and (from what i know) the PM has to come from an earth flight member (like an approved invite) so i think i can't really help you about that akjsdhjksa
@Fennelroot

i'm not positive about their FR usernames, and (from what i know) the PM has to come from an earth flight member (like an approved invite) so i think i can't really help you about that akjsdhjksa
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
[center][b][size=6]Updates[/size][/b] - I have updated the guide with the two new eye types, Goat and Swirl. [emoji=guardian laughing] [size=1][b]Pinglist[/b] @monkfishlover[/size] [color=darkgreen]If you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, please shoot me a ping or a private message. [/color]
Updates

- I have updated the guide with the two new eye types, Goat and Swirl.

Pinglist
@monkfishlover

If you would like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, please shoot me a ping or a private message.
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

Absolutely lovely guide!! I'll be sure to use this when I decide to continue my journey throughout Sornieth. May I please be added to the pinglist? :-D
@Fennelroot

Absolutely lovely guide!! I'll be sure to use this when I decide to continue my journey throughout Sornieth. May I please be added to the pinglist? :-D
w7Z8MA5.png
Stopping by just to say thanks for making and maintaining this guide.
Stopping by just to say thanks for making and maintaining this guide.
LxbWmll.png
@Fennelroot

Hello, love this guide!
I just wanted to add something about Fire Dom though. We have been doing a profit push once a month since the start of this year though they have all been completely in flight so they are probably not listed in any stats and were not on Dom Watch. Because of this I would say that having our profit push listed as rarely is probably wrong (we profit more than we conquest) so I thought you should know :)
@Fennelroot

Hello, love this guide!
I just wanted to add something about Fire Dom though. We have been doing a profit push once a month since the start of this year though they have all been completely in flight so they are probably not listed in any stats and were not on Dom Watch. Because of this I would say that having our profit push listed as rarely is probably wrong (we profit more than we conquest) so I thought you should know :)
Cinus_small.png
@NoctisEternal I'll definitely look into it! There are stats on who gets dom when so even if it's not mentioned it will show who's won in the past. Thank you for the input! It helps a lot. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] EDIT: The guide has been updated accordingly!
@NoctisEternal

I'll definitely look into it! There are stats on who gets dom when so even if it's not mentioned it will show who's won in the past.

Thank you for the input! It helps a lot.

EDIT: The guide has been updated accordingly!
Fen | They/them
Bumping this because it's helpful. I keep looking at it, thinking I'm going to change my flight, and then remembering I like my flight too much to leave.

Also, was showing my mom this guide so she could pick her flight.
Bumping this because it's helpful. I keep looking at it, thinking I'm going to change my flight, and then remembering I like my flight too much to leave.

Also, was showing my mom this guide so she could pick her flight.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10