Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@elevatorstuck - It looks fine on my end. What are you seeing?
@elevatorstuck - It looks fine on my end. What are you seeing?
Fen | They/them
[quote name="Fennelroot" date="2018-08-30 17:24:39" ] @/elevatorstuck - It looks fine on my end. What are you seeing? [/quote] Looks fine on mine too
Fennelroot wrote on 2018-08-30 17:24:39:
@/elevatorstuck - It looks fine on my end. What are you seeing?

Looks fine on mine too
FObX7rS.png
@Fennelroot
its basically displaying "ice_nest_by_fennelroot-dcll5zx.png"
and the link its sending me to is saying "oops it doesnt exist"
@Fennelroot
its basically displaying "ice_nest_by_fennelroot-dcll5zx.png"
and the link its sending me to is saying "oops it doesnt exist"
D03a4pf.png
@Heart - Thank you! I will be changing the Tight-Knit to be on the other end because it makes more sense. I wouldn't see having a sparse community as negative to everyone though. Tight-Knit communities tend to have cliques and some people won't want that. Thank you for the input, though!

@elevatorstuck - Not 100% sure why it's doing that. I will reupload the image though and see if it fixes it on your end. I may be able to see it, but the guide isn't exactly for me now is it? Haha!
@Heart - Thank you! I will be changing the Tight-Knit to be on the other end because it makes more sense. I wouldn't see having a sparse community as negative to everyone though. Tight-Knit communities tend to have cliques and some people won't want that. Thank you for the input, though!

@elevatorstuck - Not 100% sure why it's doing that. I will reupload the image though and see if it fixes it on your end. I may be able to see it, but the guide isn't exactly for me now is it? Haha!
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot Oh I know! When I first joined FR I just wanted to melt into the crowd. I put negative in ' x ' because I didn't know how else to describe it!
@Fennelroot Oh I know! When I first joined FR I just wanted to melt into the crowd. I put negative in ' x ' because I didn't know how else to describe it!
Heart.gif
Lol so what I'm getting is my early jump from Wind to Earth was a lot bigger of a jump in how they play than I thought! Glad I did though, the slower community makes things easier. ^-^
Lol so what I'm getting is my early jump from Wind to Earth was a lot bigger of a jump in how they play than I thought! Glad I did though, the slower community makes things easier. ^-^
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
This looks great, nice job!
This looks great, nice job!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Echoing others in that this looks nice and helpful :)

Also, one Lightning users nickname I've heard around is "Sparks".
Echoing others in that this looks nice and helpful :)

Also, one Lightning users nickname I've heard around is "Sparks".
oRU0xsF.png
@Restless - Sparks? I think I've heard that one too. I'll add it!
@Restless - Sparks? I think I've heard that one too. I'll add it!
Fen | They/them
@Fennelroot

As an Arcanite, I'd have to say that some of your info is wrong. Most of our community chatting actually happens off-site, as its a much faster way to communicate and most of us prefer it. There's an Arcane Slack, where we have more than 400 members, with at least 100-150 being regularly online and talking. We also have multiple discords, at least 3 that I am aware of and I'm a member of the one promoted in our community thread where we share what our off-site chats. Our community is very close within our slack, and very active.

As for the Dominance portion, that is also incorrect. We are very active Dom wise, even if we do not push for the top of the board all of the time and our monthly pushes are profits more often than conquests. We are constantly planning, and constantly discussing, and even if we do not push for the top of the board all the time, that does not mean we rarely dom considering how often we organise our pushes (again, once a month at least). I (and several other Arcanite's that I know, as we have been discussing this guide as soon as one of my fellow slackers discovered its existence) would consider our dom "Moderate" at the very least, if not "Often" just because of the whole monthly pushing that we do.

Also, in our fight against Plague back in May, we held first place on the board uncontested for the first four days, which when you thing about it was actually a majority of the fight. Plague is touted as a Dom Powerhouse, and we held them at bay for four days in what was the best and most anticipated fight I have ever had the pleasure of participating in since the last Battle of the Bay against Wind in January 2016. I've even heard others consider us as a Dom Powerhouse thanks to our fight against Plague, meaning that we are considered a Dom Flight within a large portion of our flight, as well as by portions of OOFers.
@Fennelroot

As an Arcanite, I'd have to say that some of your info is wrong. Most of our community chatting actually happens off-site, as its a much faster way to communicate and most of us prefer it. There's an Arcane Slack, where we have more than 400 members, with at least 100-150 being regularly online and talking. We also have multiple discords, at least 3 that I am aware of and I'm a member of the one promoted in our community thread where we share what our off-site chats. Our community is very close within our slack, and very active.

As for the Dominance portion, that is also incorrect. We are very active Dom wise, even if we do not push for the top of the board all of the time and our monthly pushes are profits more often than conquests. We are constantly planning, and constantly discussing, and even if we do not push for the top of the board all the time, that does not mean we rarely dom considering how often we organise our pushes (again, once a month at least). I (and several other Arcanite's that I know, as we have been discussing this guide as soon as one of my fellow slackers discovered its existence) would consider our dom "Moderate" at the very least, if not "Often" just because of the whole monthly pushing that we do.

Also, in our fight against Plague back in May, we held first place on the board uncontested for the first four days, which when you thing about it was actually a majority of the fight. Plague is touted as a Dom Powerhouse, and we held them at bay for four days in what was the best and most anticipated fight I have ever had the pleasure of participating in since the last Battle of the Bay against Wind in January 2016. I've even heard others consider us as a Dom Powerhouse thanks to our fight against Plague, meaning that we are considered a Dom Flight within a large portion of our flight, as well as by portions of OOFers.
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10