Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [g] deleted
1 2 3 4 5
@Kalnu Glad you like it!
@Kalnu Glad you like it!
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
You are a god

I owe you my life holy cow thank you so much
You are a god

I owe you my life holy cow thank you so much
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
AMAZING! Thank you for this!
AMAZING! Thank you for this!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@ArcticFire
@ArcticFire
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
Thanks so much! You are my hero.

I'm sure it's out of your control but tundra F accents don't seem to line up properly. Still does the job though :) thanks again.
Thanks so much! You are my hero.

I'm sure it's out of your control but tundra F accents don't seem to line up properly. Still does the job though :) thanks again.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Soupy I'll check it out, may be the alignment on the site being wrong and it's just more noticable on tundras.

Glad you like it though!

Just checked it out, they look alright to me. Which accent were you using that gave you issues?

Edit: if it's the eyes not showing over skins/accents that cover them, I can't fix that. Flight rising draws the eyes on at the end, as a layer above the body and accent. So I can't fix that on a scry
@Soupy I'll check it out, may be the alignment on the site being wrong and it's just more noticable on tundras.

Glad you like it though!

Just checked it out, they look alright to me. Which accent were you using that gave you issues?

Edit: if it's the eyes not showing over skins/accents that cover them, I can't fix that. Flight rising draws the eyes on at the end, as a layer above the body and accent. So I can't fix that on a scry
-
@VolatileMatter I was using skin # 17521 on this girl to test out her new genes: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44670762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446708/44670762_350.png[/img] [/url] It looked like the top of the accent wasn't lining up with the top of the wing. (She had the pink of her wing exposed where the accent was supposed to be.) I'm on my phone now, but I can try it out again when I get home later, and see if I can get a good screenshot :)
@VolatileMatter
I was using skin # 17521 on this girl to test out her new genes:

44670762_350.png

It looked like the top of the accent wasn't lining up with the top of the wing. (She had the pink of her wing exposed where the accent was supposed to be.) I'm on my phone now, but I can try it out again when I get home later, and see if I can get a good screenshot :)
@Soupy [img]https://i.imgur.com/Goylkkq.jpg[/img] This is how it looks to me, but it's entirely possible it looks different on a different resolution
@Soupy
Goylkkq.jpg

This is how it looks to me, but it's entirely possible it looks different on a different resolution
-
@VolatileMatter
Wow, yes that does look much better. Guess it's just my laptop haha. Thank you for checking!
@VolatileMatter
Wow, yes that does look much better. Guess it's just my laptop haha. Thank you for checking!
@Soupy No problem, thank you for telling me about it! I'll see if there's anything I can do for different resultions :)
@Soupy No problem, thank you for telling me about it! I'll see if there's anything I can do for different resultions :)
-
1 2 3 4 5