Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Paladingineer

Bless you for the Glimmer and Gloom guide/look up table. I never was quite able to get the hang of it before this and you've helped me understand it.
@Paladingineer

Bless you for the Glimmer and Gloom guide/look up table. I never was quite able to get the hang of it before this and you've helped me understand it.
@UsagiChaan
Well I didn't make the lookup table, I just linked to it. But you're welcome; I'm glad I was able to help you understand it. :)
@UsagiChaan
Well I didn't make the lookup table, I just linked to it. But you're welcome; I'm glad I was able to help you understand it. :)
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingneer
If they're on the far side right, middle row, then which one to you click?
@Paladingneer
If they're on the far side right, middle row, then which one to you click?
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten
Can you be a little more specific with your question? I'm not sure what you're asking.

If you're asking:
"If I'm playing hard mode, and I have one bad tile remaining on the far right of the middle (fourth) row, what do I click?"
In that case, since you have an odd number of bad tiles on your fourth row, you'd click the corresponding magic tile (first tile on row 1) and clear rows 1 through 4 again.

If you're asking:
"If I'm playing very hard mode, and I only have one bad tile left on the board, and it's on the far right corner of the board, what do I do?"
The far right tile of the middle row is still part of the bottom-right edge of the board, where you'd expect bad tiles to be after clearing the board. If this is the only bad tile left, your code is 00000 0001.
@MustacheKitten
Can you be a little more specific with your question? I'm not sure what you're asking.

If you're asking:
"If I'm playing hard mode, and I have one bad tile remaining on the far right of the middle (fourth) row, what do I click?"
In that case, since you have an odd number of bad tiles on your fourth row, you'd click the corresponding magic tile (first tile on row 1) and clear rows 1 through 4 again.

If you're asking:
"If I'm playing very hard mode, and I only have one bad tile left on the board, and it's on the far right corner of the board, what do I do?"
The far right tile of the middle row is still part of the bottom-right edge of the board, where you'd expect bad tiles to be after clearing the board. If this is the only bad tile left, your code is 00000 0001.
@Paladingineer
I'm in hard mode, and I want to know how to get rid of them when there are on the bottom, and the right side.
@Paladingineer
I'm in hard mode, and I want to know how to get rid of them when there are on the bottom, and the right side.
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten You can only clear the first three rows using the "click to the bottom right" method. After that you need to pay attention to the number of bad tiles in your row. If you have an even number, you can clear it as normal and you'll never get stuck with tiles on the edge. If it's odd, you can't clear it normally. If you try to, you'll just get it stuck on the edge of the board. Instead you have to click the magic tile for that row, and then clear all the way back down the board. Pay attention to the gif here. [quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-08-03 17:58:30" ] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]For each row after [i]<the third>[/i], count the number of "bad" tiles in that row.[/size][/font] [LIST] [*] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]If it's [b]EVEN[/b], clear that row as normal.[/size][/font] [*] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]If it's [b]ODD[/b], click the appropriate Magic Tile, then go back and clear all the rows up to and including this one again. The Magic Tiles for each row are:[/size][/font] [LIST] [*] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]Row 4: First tile on Row 1.[/size][/font] [*] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]Row 5: Second tile on Row 1.[/size][/font] [*] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=4]Row 6: Third tile on Row 1.[/size][/font] [/LIST] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/39cf/f/2018/246/c/1/magictile_by_littlefiredragon-dcly1sm.gif[/img] [/LIST] [/quote]
@MustacheKitten
You can only clear the first three rows using the "click to the bottom right" method.
After that you need to pay attention to the number of bad tiles in your row. If you have an even number, you can clear it as normal and you'll never get stuck with tiles on the edge.
If it's odd, you can't clear it normally. If you try to, you'll just get it stuck on the edge of the board. Instead you have to click the magic tile for that row, and then clear all the way back down the board. Pay attention to the gif here.
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-08-03 17:58:30:
For each row after <the third>, count the number of "bad" tiles in that row.
  • If it's EVEN, clear that row as normal.
  • If it's ODD, click the appropriate Magic Tile, then go back and clear all the rows up to and including this one again.
    The Magic Tiles for each row are:
    • Row 4: First tile on Row 1.
    • Row 5: Second tile on Row 1.
    • Row 6: Third tile on Row 1.
    magictile_by_littlefiredragon-dcly1sm.gif
@Paladingineer
I use that method, but I don't understand "magic tiles"
@Paladingineer
I use that method, but I don't understand "magic tiles"
KXiy0CC.gif
@MustacheKitten It would help if you could be clearer in your question. Unfortunately I am not a mind-reader so I don't know what part isn't making sense to you. Is it that you don't understand which tile is the magic tile for which row? Is it that you don't understand when you need to use them? Is it that you don't know what you need to do after you click it? I'll try to explain but it would help if I knew what the problem was. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/99bb/f/2018/301/f/0/magictile_by_littlefiredragon-dcql4fz.png[/img] After you solve the first three rows, you need to count how many bad tiles are on each row. If you have 2, 4, or 6 bad tiles on the red row, you can solve it normally. But if you have 1, 3, 5, or 7 bad tiles on the red row, it can't be solved normally. You have to click on the red tile at the top first. Then you have to clear rows 1, 2, 3, and 4. After that you can move on to the blue row. If you have 2, 4, or 6 bad tiles, you can solve it normally. But if you have 1, 3, or 5 bad tiles, you have to click the blue tile at the top first. Then you have to clear rows 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 again. Finally, you can do the green row. If you have 2 or 4 bad tiles, solve it normally. If you have 1, 3, or 5 bad tiles here, you have to click the green tile at the top, then solve all the rows again.
@MustacheKitten
It would help if you could be clearer in your question. Unfortunately I am not a mind-reader so I don't know what part isn't making sense to you.
Is it that you don't understand which tile is the magic tile for which row? Is it that you don't understand when you need to use them? Is it that you don't know what you need to do after you click it?

I'll try to explain but it would help if I knew what the problem was.
magictile_by_littlefiredragon-dcql4fz.png
After you solve the first three rows, you need to count how many bad tiles are on each row. If you have 2, 4, or 6 bad tiles on the red row, you can solve it normally. But if you have 1, 3, 5, or 7 bad tiles on the red row, it can't be solved normally. You have to click on the red tile at the top first. Then you have to clear rows 1, 2, 3, and 4.

After that you can move on to the blue row. If you have 2, 4, or 6 bad tiles, you can solve it normally. But if you have 1, 3, or 5 bad tiles, you have to click the blue tile at the top first. Then you have to clear rows 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 again.

Finally, you can do the green row. If you have 2 or 4 bad tiles, solve it normally. If you have 1, 3, or 5 bad tiles here, you have to click the green tile at the top, then solve all the rows again.
Seeing the latest pic made everything click, thank you!!
Seeing the latest pic made everything click, thank you!!
@Paladingineer
Sorry for not being clear, but this helps! Thank you, I just completed my first match! :D
@Paladingineer
Sorry for not being clear, but this helps! Thank you, I just completed my first match! :D
KXiy0CC.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25