Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
thank you
thank you

Rbf96Oh.gif
Yes, i can finally win this game! Thank you!
Yes, i can finally win this game! Thank you!
goSc2L4.png
This is awesome!

Edit:

Wow! After learning a few of the more straightforward easy patterns from your guide I can now do most easy puzzles in around 15-25 seconds. At first I thought this game had a terrible payout, but now I think it's one of the better ones.
This is awesome!

Edit:

Wow! After learning a few of the more straightforward easy patterns from your guide I can now do most easy puzzles in around 15-25 seconds. At first I thought this game had a terrible payout, but now I think it's one of the better ones.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
I have no idea how this works, even looking at your solutions. But THANK YOU!!!!
I have no idea how this works, even looking at your solutions. But THANK YOU!!!!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
I mean?? B l e s s y o u honey, You cured my headache with this post omg
I mean?? B l e s s y o u honey, You cured my headache with this post omg
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Awesome, and so clear, thanks a lot for posting these!

Say, in the Special Shadow emblem, I know there's a way to completely flip the right-hand crescent if both are totally filled with opposing colours. Have you found a way to fully flip the left-hand crescent, by any chance? I haven't managed so far. I often get stuck with mismatched tiles near the concave corners rather than at the extremities.
Awesome, and so clear, thanks a lot for posting these!

Say, in the Special Shadow emblem, I know there's a way to completely flip the right-hand crescent if both are totally filled with opposing colours. Have you found a way to fully flip the left-hand crescent, by any chance? I haven't managed so far. I often get stuck with mismatched tiles near the concave corners rather than at the extremities.
thank you everyone who commented, i'm glad this guide is helpful to you!

@Lionturtle i found a solution for that just now (here). it's not the most straightforward, but it does the job
thank you everyone who commented, i'm glad this guide is helpful to you!

@Lionturtle i found a solution for that just now (here). it's not the most straightforward, but it does the job
fzww6al.png
This is helpful! Pinging myself so I can access this later @Zhukov
This is helpful! Pinging myself so I can access this later @Zhukov
jCVhFoZ.gif
great guide! just a heads up though, your labeling system might get a bit complicated. naming stuff as shapes is convenient for some of them but then you run into stuff like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/V5Pj2zv.png[/img] which is at best like '3 side triangle + 2 side' and with the harder difficulties itll get even more convoluted
great guide! just a heads up though, your labeling system might get a bit complicated. naming stuff as shapes is convenient for some of them but then you run into stuff like this:

V5Pj2zv.png

which is at best like '3 side triangle + 2 side' and with the harder difficulties itll get even more convoluted
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/378385019464318987/465720660937932800/unknown.png[/img] heres one i got
unknown.png heres one i got
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42