Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42
For the Special: Flower I keep getting stuck on the big hexagons. I clear everything but have the bottom 3 tiles left. How am I supposed to clear that?
For the Special: Flower I keep getting stuck on the big hexagons. I clear everything but have the bottom 3 tiles left. How am I supposed to clear that?
I'm prob just too tired but is anyone else confused over the R1 D1 very hard mode things? I understand R1 is length and D1 is height, but do I have to click ALL the tiles on say, R4, D3, and D4? Or just certain ones?
I'm prob just too tired but is anyone else confused over the R1 D1 very hard mode things? I understand R1 is length and D1 is height, but do I have to click ALL the tiles on say, R4, D3, and D4? Or just certain ones?
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
nice
nice
Isi32aq.png
Commenting so I can access from my profile! This is an awesome guide!
Commenting so I can access from my profile! This is an awesome guide!
h5ObMM0.png they/she
@chatoyant This is great, thank you!!

Did you really time all the Hard mode methods and they came out the same?
@chatoyant This is great, thank you!!

Did you really time all the Hard mode methods and they came out the same?
@nika yes, on average using any of the hard mode methods takes the same time for me, but your mileage may vary
@nika yes, on average using any of the hard mode methods takes the same time for me, but your mileage may vary
fzww6al.png
also oops, sorry to everyone whose questions i did not answer OTL. as they're now several months old, i'm guessing you've probably figured it out by yourself by now. i'll try to be better at answering in a timely way.

to everyone reporting mistakes in the Very Hard solutions, thank you! they've been fixed.
also oops, sorry to everyone whose questions i did not answer OTL. as they're now several months old, i'm guessing you've probably figured it out by yourself by now. i'll try to be better at answering in a timely way.

to everyone reporting mistakes in the Very Hard solutions, thank you! they've been fixed.
fzww6al.png
How do you do the very hard levels fast?

I take about 1 min 30 secs to 2 mins for each level so it takes me double the time to max out my lucky streak.

Also, what is the payout for each of the levels (sorry if I missed it in the guide)
How do you do the very hard levels fast?

I take about 1 min 30 secs to 2 mins for each level so it takes me double the time to max out my lucky streak.

Also, what is the payout for each of the levels (sorry if I missed it in the guide)
@CrystalChrissy hi! learning to solve the levels fast takes practice, just like learning any new skill. with repetition, your reaction time will get shorter and you'll get faster.

i wrote the payout for each level in this part of the guide, but it's easy to miss. the payouts are:
Easy - 200t
Medium - 400t
Hard - 1600t
Special - 2000t
Very Hard - 4000t
@CrystalChrissy hi! learning to solve the levels fast takes practice, just like learning any new skill. with repetition, your reaction time will get shorter and you'll get faster.

i wrote the payout for each level in this part of the guide, but it's easy to miss. the payouts are:
Easy - 200t
Medium - 400t
Hard - 1600t
Special - 2000t
Very Hard - 4000t
fzww6al.png
How do you do medium? I keep getting the bottom row completely lit and I can't clear it.

Side Note: How do you clear anything in the bottom row?
How do you do medium? I keep getting the bottom row completely lit and I can't clear it.

Side Note: How do you clear anything in the bottom row?
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42