Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
This is outstanding!! Thank you!
This is outstanding!! Thank you!
F2z77pV.gifMPF7txc.gif
All of my yes.

Any plans to show how to flip the hexagon and trapezoid in the special puzzles? I always have to resort to flipping tiles randomly until I get a pattern for the side I want.
All of my yes.

Any plans to show how to flip the hexagon and trapezoid in the special puzzles? I always have to resort to flipping tiles randomly until I get a pattern for the side I want.
IzFlLfV.pngpLZDDAx.png21162599p.pngpLZDDAx.png304TuFT.png
@ZinogreFury i figured out the trapezoid (here), but i'm still working on the hexagon

edit: figured out how to flip the hexagon! will post it soon
@ZinogreFury i figured out the trapezoid (here), but i'm still working on the hexagon

edit: figured out how to flip the hexagon! will post it soon
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant both work like a charm - nice work!
@chatoyant both work like a charm - nice work!
IzFlLfV.pngpLZDDAx.png21162599p.pngpLZDDAx.png304TuFT.png
@ZinogreFury thank you! i'm glad it's helpful
@ZinogreFury thank you! i'm glad it's helpful
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Hey, if you ever decide to make a pinglist (for when you update this guide with new helpful information), could you add me to it? :D This has been SO helpful!
@chatoyant Hey, if you ever decide to make a pinglist (for when you update this guide with new helpful information), could you add me to it? :D This has been SO helpful!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Cyabella i'm glad you found this helpful! maybe i'll make a pinglist in the future, but as of now i'm continuously updating this guide as i figure things out (added a bit about the shadow special scheme just now!), so i wouldn't want to annoy people by pinging all the time
@Cyabella i'm glad you found this helpful! maybe i'll make a pinglist in the future, but as of now i'm continuously updating this guide as i figure things out (added a bit about the shadow special scheme just now!), so i wouldn't want to annoy people by pinging all the time
fzww6al.png
A good warm up strategy for beginner players is to make a yin + yang in “hard”, not worrying about moves. It becomes quickly apparent how to win the game.
A good warm up strategy for beginner players is to make a yin + yang in “hard”, not worrying about moves. It becomes quickly apparent how to win the game.
This is the only guide that's actually freaking worked.
This is the only guide that's actually freaking worked.
@Chatoyant
Wow, thank you so much for those trapezoids and the flipping strategies!
This guide is shaping up to be frankly amazing :D
@Chatoyant
Wow, thank you so much for those trapezoids and the flipping strategies!
This guide is shaping up to be frankly amazing :D
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42