Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
Ive tried following the steps for very hard and I don't know what I'm doing wrong - it just doesn't work. Like at all

I get to the configuartions described in the end (the 6 digits of 1's and 0's) and I click every tile in the described rows, but I end up with a board that's just messy and very much not in one color

What am I doing wrong? Big thanks to anyone who can help in advance! :D

Edit: You know what? Turns out I'm just dumb, I made some wrong clicks when trying to solve it, everything is good. Thanks for this guide!
Ive tried following the steps for very hard and I don't know what I'm doing wrong - it just doesn't work. Like at all

I get to the configuartions described in the end (the 6 digits of 1's and 0's) and I click every tile in the described rows, but I end up with a board that's just messy and very much not in one color

What am I doing wrong? Big thanks to anyone who can help in advance! :D

Edit: You know what? Turns out I'm just dumb, I made some wrong clicks when trying to solve it, everything is good. Thanks for this guide!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
Mark, su usefull!
Mark, su usefull!
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
This has saved me so much headache and frustration and for the first time since I joined 5 years ago, I will be maxing out my treasure today and I will have a new way of getting treasure!!
This has saved me so much headache and frustration and for the first time since I joined 5 years ago, I will be maxing out my treasure today and I will have a new way of getting treasure!!
i'm very glad this guide is helping you guys!

i've seen some people say that they have no idea how to play Glimmer & Gloom, even when looking at a guide, so i have added some basic instructions to try to make the guide more accessible to first-time players.

if there is something that isn't clear, you're welcome to ask me questions and i'll try to get back to you as soon as i can!
i'm very glad this guide is helping you guys!

i've seen some people say that they have no idea how to play Glimmer & Gloom, even when looking at a guide, so i have added some basic instructions to try to make the guide more accessible to first-time players.

if there is something that isn't clear, you're welcome to ask me questions and i'll try to get back to you as soon as i can!
fzww6al.png
This is some really amazing stuff--congratulations on solving the game! And double-congrats on sharing your findings in such a clear and easy-to-understand way :)

Can I ask how you went about it figuring this out? No long writeup needed, just curious (and sorry if you already covered this, I didn't see it on skimming the thread)
This is some really amazing stuff--congratulations on solving the game! And double-congrats on sharing your findings in such a clear and easy-to-understand way :)

Can I ask how you went about it figuring this out? No long writeup needed, just curious (and sorry if you already covered this, I didn't see it on skimming the thread)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha thank you! it wasn't just me, it was definitely a collaborative effort. there is a line about it in the first post, but maybe i should make it more noticeable?

several solutions for Easy, Medium, and Light Symbol were figured out by users in [G&G] Strategy Hub. i had the idea to make a guide compiling the solutions when i started to get annoyed by having to look through all the pages when i couldn't remember a solving pattern.

a lot of solutions were contributed by users in this thread too! you can see them if you go though the pages. everyone was very helpful.

most of the other solutions for everything except Hard and Very Hard are honestly the result of me clicking around a bunch and trying different strategies until something works.

the first solution for Hard is partly what withawits posted here, but i couldn't figure out the last part of their method so i just stitched it together with a half figured out solution i was working on, and ta-da, that's Hard Method 1.

Method 2 for Hard is originally from this video (which i linked in the solution post too), and Method 3 is a hybrid of the first two.

for Very Hard, Method 2 is originally from this video (same user as the first video), and Method 1 is once again a mix of a solution i had half figured out and the strategy from that video.

i ended up doing a long writeup, sorry, haha
@Oranitha thank you! it wasn't just me, it was definitely a collaborative effort. there is a line about it in the first post, but maybe i should make it more noticeable?

several solutions for Easy, Medium, and Light Symbol were figured out by users in [G&G] Strategy Hub. i had the idea to make a guide compiling the solutions when i started to get annoyed by having to look through all the pages when i couldn't remember a solving pattern.

a lot of solutions were contributed by users in this thread too! you can see them if you go though the pages. everyone was very helpful.

most of the other solutions for everything except Hard and Very Hard are honestly the result of me clicking around a bunch and trying different strategies until something works.

the first solution for Hard is partly what withawits posted here, but i couldn't figure out the last part of their method so i just stitched it together with a half figured out solution i was working on, and ta-da, that's Hard Method 1.

Method 2 for Hard is originally from this video (which i linked in the solution post too), and Method 3 is a hybrid of the first two.

for Very Hard, Method 2 is originally from this video (same user as the first video), and Method 1 is once again a mix of a solution i had half figured out and the strategy from that video.

i ended up doing a long writeup, sorry, haha
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Thank you so much for the writeup! Yes, I saw that line, but skimming that thread it seemed it was mostly discussion (ex: "anyone had luck with symmetry"?). Those video links are excellent, thank you for them. It's pretty tremendous how so many folks from across community came together to make this possible--thanks again for your work :)
@chatoyant Thank you so much for the writeup! Yes, I saw that line, but skimming that thread it seemed it was mostly discussion (ex: "anyone had luck with symmetry"?). Those video links are excellent, thank you for them. It's pretty tremendous how so many folks from across community came together to make this possible--thanks again for your work :)
cL9yafY.gif
meanwhile i made a wee little silent helping video for method 1 of hard mode bc i encountered a couple of ppl having difficulties w the written guide who figured that they might fare better when seeing someone play through it

(in the process i discovered i'm a bit slower on g&g when playing on my laptop (which also has a touchscreen) which might be good for the first-timers haha)
meanwhile i made a wee little silent helping video for method 1 of hard mode bc i encountered a couple of ppl having difficulties w the written guide who figured that they might fare better when seeing someone play through it

(in the process i discovered i'm a bit slower on g&g when playing on my laptop (which also has a touchscreen) which might be good for the first-timers haha)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
@chatoyant Aw yis [img]https://i.imgur.com/9f4Lpyp.png[/img] Light symbol is so easy after you helped to explain it! Thank you!!
@chatoyant
Aw yis

9f4Lpyp.png

Light symbol is so easy after you helped to explain it! Thank you!!
@Bearinator i'm glad to help!

@sneekiblin that's very helpful! i'll add a link to it
@Bearinator i'm glad to help!

@sneekiblin that's very helpful! i'll add a link to it
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42