Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items sorted by professions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is so cool! Can i be added to the Pinglist?
This is so cool! Can i be added to the Pinglist?
RYAN.png
I love this.
I love this.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
Can i be added to the pinglist?
Can i be added to the pinglist?

bannerart_2021.png
Saving this for later
Saving this for later
yGfGTGm.png cbQdPvX.png 37bVriD.png
This is so great! I have a few suggestions. At least, it started as a few, and then I got carried away, because this is hopelessly addictive. For 'Healer' you could include the blood-stained bandages clothing set, e.g.: [item=Bloody Wing Bandages] and also: [item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] For 'Mechanic' some of the other Golem Workshop companions would work (you've got a couple listed): [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Clattercog Engineer] basically anything else that comes from GW I can't remember at the moment Musician: [item=Lost Lute] [item=Storyteller's Strings] Mage/Summoner/Necro/Spooky-type Dragons: [item=Runed Tuft of Fur] [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur] Clothier/Seamstress: [item=Berserker's Belt] [item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt] [item=Spare Material] [item=Eerie Cloth Trappings] Rope for... miners? [item=Azure Yuccarope] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] Painter/artist: [item=Birch Bark Sheet] [item=Bark Paper] Actually someone might want a dragon who makes paper to supply to all the artists and scientists... using the bark paper icons above and the two following to show the fibre: [item=Flax Fiber] [item=Splintered Reeds] Builder/Construction: [item=Malleable Graybricks] [item=Hardened Clodcakes] [item=Decorative Desert Tile] [item=Beautiful Barrens Tile] One of my dragons is going to be a Jeweler, that could involve the pretty geodes you have under 'Miner' but also: [item=Multi-Lens Magnifier] [item=Emerald Brooch] [item=Ruby Brooch] [item=Ivory Comb] [item=Fancy Comb] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] [item=Catfeather Loop] [item=Glittering Sphinxband] [item=Desert Diadem] [item=Flatlands Tiara] [item=Rhodochrosite] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Apatite] [item=Kunzite] [item=Malachite Agate] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt] [item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop] [item=Verdant Starsilk Earrings] (Too many from the apparel section to list!) help i can't stop
This is so great!

I have a few suggestions. At least, it started as a few, and then I got carried away, because this is hopelessly addictive.

For 'Healer' you could include the blood-stained bandages clothing set, e.g.:
Bloody Wing Bandages
and also:
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Noxious Coralclimber Toxin

For 'Mechanic' some of the other Golem Workshop companions would work (you've got a couple listed):
Monkey Wrench Clattercog Engineer basically anything else that comes from GW I can't remember at the moment

Musician:
Lost Lute Storyteller's Strings

Mage/Summoner/Necro/Spooky-type Dragons:
Runed Tuft of Fur Cursed Tuft of Fur

Clothier/Seamstress:
Berserker's Belt Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Spare Material Eerie Cloth Trappings

Rope for... miners?
Azure Yuccarope Scarlet Yuccaweave

Painter/artist:
Birch Bark Sheet Bark Paper
Actually someone might want a dragon who makes paper to supply to all the artists and scientists... using the bark paper icons above and the two following to show the fibre:
Flax Fiber Splintered Reeds

Builder/Construction:
Malleable Graybricks Hardened Clodcakes Decorative Desert Tile Beautiful Barrens Tile

One of my dragons is going to be a Jeweler, that could involve the pretty geodes you have under 'Miner' but also:
Multi-Lens Magnifier Emerald Brooch Ruby Brooch
Ivory Comb Fancy Comb White Gold Cerdae Pendant Tarnished Cerdae Necklace
Catfeather Loop Glittering Sphinxband Desert Diadem Flatlands Tiara
Rhodochrosite Pink Chalcedony Apatite Kunzite Malachite Agate
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Verdant Starsilk Earrings (Too many from the apparel section to list!)

help i can't stop
SXicMa1.png
Captian / Shipwright / Pirate ? :)
Captian / Shipwright / Pirate ? :)
I want to be pinged next update please.

@Shiraki
I want to be pinged next update please.

@Shiraki
Im back
@cherriblossoms

Just wanted to say thanks for this! When I first saw it I thought it was cool but wasn't sure what to use it for. Now I use it all the time while building my clan lore
@cherriblossoms

Just wanted to say thanks for this! When I first saw it I thought it was cool but wasn't sure what to use it for. Now I use it all the time while building my clan lore
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
This is really brilliant! Please add me to the ping list!
This is really brilliant! Please add me to the ping list!
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
OFQGTWm.png
Ping me for updates? C:
Ping me for updates? C:
EjOCyz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9