Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Items sorted by professions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I love these so much. Please ping me if you add more to you list. I'll let you know if I have suggestions for you as well.
I love these so much. Please ping me if you add more to you list. I'll let you know if I have suggestions for you as well.
XdKddgH.png
tHANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING
tHANK YOU FOR THIS BLESSING
Kano3Shuuya.png
Thank you so much this is so cool! Will definitively help me with my bios c: can I also be added to the pinglist please ?
Thank you so much this is so cool! Will definitively help me with my bios c: can I also be added to the pinglist please ?
FR+7
Slowly coming back after 2 years of hiatus!
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif QLG2cjJ.png aUcFmfC.png
May I be added to the pinglist if you're still active ;;
May I be added to the pinglist if you're still active ;;
C66xQI2.png
this is so inspirational...0.o

can I suggest that you include the empathetic regeneration for healer, since it's a lot cuter too!
this is so inspirational...0.o

can I suggest that you include the empathetic regeneration for healer, since it's a lot cuter too!
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
This is awesome thank you so much for making this!
This is awesome thank you so much for making this!
ZVpCPil.png
@Steliferous thank you for the suggestion (and youre right its so much cuter)!
@Steliferous thank you for the suggestion (and youre right its so much cuter)!
This is a really helpful little guide, thank you for making it!
This is a really helpful little guide, thank you for making it!
19260.png
he/xe/any | +8 fr time
Thank you, I've needed this guide for ages and wish I'd found it sooner. I am currently refraining from typing in caps lock excitedly ^^'
Could I be added to the pinglist? This is super helpful
Thank you, I've needed this guide for ages and wish I'd found it sooner. I am currently refraining from typing in caps lock excitedly ^^'
Could I be added to the pinglist? This is super helpful
giphy.gif
@cherriblossoms im glad you liked it, personally I find it adorable as well! one last thing, would you consider including these under warrior? just a suggestion haha [item=leather centaur quiver] and the other one whose name i forgot. they're drops from the scorched forest. also what's a mage? i still don't know oops
@cherriblossoms im glad you liked it, personally I find it adorable as well! one last thing, would you consider including these under warrior? just a suggestion haha Leather Centaur Quiver and the other one whose name i forgot. they're drops from the scorched forest.

also what's a mage? i still don't know oops
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9