Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Get Rich w/o Grinding or Fairgrounds
1 2 3
@Tserin

"Get Rich" in the title uses less characters than "Make Treasure", would you believe. But yes, I agree. If you're talking about tens of millions, you're not going to make that cash fast through any means. But I found out that a lot of people had trouble making even 1 million treasure or so, so I put this guide out.

Thanks for the thoughts!
@Tserin

"Get Rich" in the title uses less characters than "Make Treasure", would you believe. But yes, I agree. If you're talking about tens of millions, you're not going to make that cash fast through any means. But I found out that a lot of people had trouble making even 1 million treasure or so, so I put this guide out.

Thanks for the thoughts!
Lightning flight, she/her.
@shadowliepard
Yeah, I figured, heh. But I did want to clarify for anyone reading through replies that it does take a lot of work and investment and time to get rich off it, since I do come across a lot of people who seem to be under the impression it's more of a free 50kg button or something like that lmao. It can be amazing but only if you get very intense about it and know exactly what you're doing.
@shadowliepard
Yeah, I figured, heh. But I did want to clarify for anyone reading through replies that it does take a lot of work and investment and time to get rich off it, since I do come across a lot of people who seem to be under the impression it's more of a free 50kg button or something like that lmao. It can be amazing but only if you get very intense about it and know exactly what you're doing.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@shadowliepard

Just wanted to note that sometimes, when I have a lot of time, I convert gem to treasure by flipping fodder dragons. They can go for at least a 1:900 rate. But it's so very tedious. Pretty quick though.
@shadowliepard

Just wanted to note that sometimes, when I have a lot of time, I convert gem to treasure by flipping fodder dragons. They can go for at least a 1:900 rate. But it's so very tedious. Pretty quick though.
Vj90o7H.png
@Tserin

Hello, sorry to bother you, and if you didn't want to be pinged feel free to disregard, but I was wondering what kind of spreadsheets you use? O:

I've been trying my hand at gene flipping, and want to try out going in big while it's summer and I have the free time.

I can only think of a spreadsheet for treasure/gems spent and earned - what am I missing?
@Tserin

Hello, sorry to bother you, and if you didn't want to be pinged feel free to disregard, but I was wondering what kind of spreadsheets you use? O:

I've been trying my hand at gene flipping, and want to try out going in big while it's summer and I have the free time.

I can only think of a spreadsheet for treasure/gems spent and earned - what am I missing?
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious
That's basically what it is in a nutshell, but I need to use two to keep track of sales from different currencies. I would prefer not to show them or give detailed explanations though, sorry!
@Ambitious
That's basically what it is in a nutshell, but I need to use two to keep track of sales from different currencies. I would prefer not to show them or give detailed explanations though, sorry!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Gotcha, thank you very much!!! C: And I totally get it, what you shared was plenty, thank you again!! <3
@Tserin

Gotcha, thank you very much!!! C: And I totally get it, what you shared was plenty, thank you again!! <3
Td4lBWl.png
@shadowliepard what out of the newest set sells the best? I'm trying my hand at this.
@shadowliepard what out of the newest set sells the best? I'm trying my hand at this.
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
@Oakendrake [quote]Scale Armor - Wing, Tasset, Tail sell best, Skullcap sells worst[/quote]
@Oakendrake
Quote:
Scale Armor - Wing, Tasset, Tail sell best, Skullcap sells worst
ptf
ptf
@avvibu

Well, what specifically are you looking for when it comes to "more in-depth"? This is primarily an apparel-flipping guide, and I have a list at the bottom of which apparel resell well (though it definitely could be more updated. I'm gonna add the Genteel set right now). And there's no need to pay me, and neither will I accept treasure to give information to only one user.

(I recommend flipping apparel, genes, and festival skins)
@avvibu

Well, what specifically are you looking for when it comes to "more in-depth"? This is primarily an apparel-flipping guide, and I have a list at the bottom of which apparel resell well (though it definitely could be more updated. I'm gonna add the Genteel set right now). And there's no need to pay me, and neither will I accept treasure to give information to only one user.

(I recommend flipping apparel, genes, and festival skins)
1 2 3