Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Skanti
I'm glad the build's working for you! Thanks for the feedback :)
@Skanti
I'm glad the build's working for you! Thanks for the feedback :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo

Can I just say thank you for coming in with this build? Because leveling in the kelp beds actually feels fun now and I don’t have to stress about dying too fast or restarting too often (thanks to the mammertees and them not being able to die in one hit >_>) unlike the other builds I was trying out.
@Mohenjo

Can I just say thank you for coming in with this build? Because leveling in the kelp beds actually feels fun now and I don’t have to stress about dying too fast or restarting too often (thanks to the mammertees and them not being able to die in one hit >_>) unlike the other builds I was trying out.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki

Thank you for the kind words! Not being able to 1 hit some of the enemies was the reason I made this build, actually. They just felt lacking, and after making this build, I wanted to share it with everyone who felt the same :)
@Hideki

Thank you for the kind words! Not being able to 1 hit some of the enemies was the reason I made this build, actually. They just felt lacking, and after making this build, I wanted to share it with everyone who felt the same :)
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo

I've been using this build since yesterday, and I gotta say I'm already loving this build; it's fast & efficient, and one-shotting those pesky Mammertees & Kelp Tenders is very satisfying. c: Thanks for sharing it!
@Mohenjo

I've been using this build since yesterday, and I gotta say I'm already loving this build; it's fast & efficient, and one-shotting those pesky Mammertees & Kelp Tenders is very satisfying. c: Thanks for sharing it!
this is actually so satisfying (mainly not having to think what to do vs the mammartee/kelp tender packs).

this is actually so satisfying (mainly not having to think what to do vs the mammartee/kelp tender packs).

Ooh, I'm going to try this out! I love that it doesn't look like a huge investment to convert a normal grinder to a leviathan, and it looks a lot faster than the other kelp build floating around.

I absolutely hate the Mire (insane dodge rate, ugly background, and no good drops), so this will be a huge help.
Ooh, I'm going to try this out! I love that it doesn't look like a huge investment to convert a normal grinder to a leviathan, and it looks a lot faster than the other kelp build floating around.

I absolutely hate the Mire (insane dodge rate, ugly background, and no good drops), so this will be a huge help.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
To those who are enjoying the build: I'm glad you like it!

To those who are testing my build: I hope you enjoy using it!
To those who are enjoying the build: I'm glad you like it!

To those who are testing my build: I hope you enjoy using it!
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Said I'd try it out, and I did.

I'm liking it a lot so far. There is a bit of a learning curve (I didn't realize how strong my rally+eliminate muscle memory was until I messed up the setup 3 or 4 times out of habit), but it's so much better than being stuck in the mire forever. It takes a bit longer to get going, but there's a ton of exp if you can keep going. Since it's such a high level venue, you even get the exp bonus for consecutive wins.

Find it very satisfying to one shot mammertees and depins. I've spent a lot of time in the Kelp Beds, and with most existing builds you still need scratch+eliminate even when rallied to take those down. Feels so good to just knock them over like any other enemy.
Said I'd try it out, and I did.

I'm liking it a lot so far. There is a bit of a learning curve (I didn't realize how strong my rally+eliminate muscle memory was until I messed up the setup 3 or 4 times out of habit), but it's so much better than being stuck in the mire forever. It takes a bit longer to get going, but there's a ton of exp if you can keep going. Since it's such a high level venue, you even get the exp bonus for consecutive wins.

Find it very satisfying to one shot mammertees and depins. I've spent a lot of time in the Kelp Beds, and with most existing builds you still need scratch+eliminate even when rallied to take those down. Feels so good to just knock them over like any other enemy.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Good to hear you like it :) It works like most meditate builds, but it takes getting used to if you use scratch builds.

This build does lack some consistency with the starting groups, but it feels good once you're going.
Good to hear you like it :) It works like most meditate builds, but it takes getting used to if you use scratch builds.

This build does lack some consistency with the starting groups, but it feels good once you're going.
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Leaving a comment so I can find this build in my history later! Once I find me another Eliminate I think I'll train up another coli fighter and test this out :)

Thanks for making this guide!
Leaving a comment so I can find this build in my history later! Once I find me another Eliminate I think I'll train up another coli fighter and test this out :)

Thanks for making this guide!
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14