Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
Thanks for the guide! I'll use this for dragons I can't price but I'd just like to add, if you get colors that work together and rare genes, ex: wasp/bee/fili or glim the derg can go for crazy prices. Ridgebacks are tough sells and yet I managed to sell an xyz for 250g. By your guide she was only supposed to be around 40g. Certain gene combos go much more than others, even if they're more common than others.
Posted in so i can find later :)
Thanks for the guide! I'll use this for dragons I can't price but I'd just like to add, if you get colors that work together and rare genes, ex: wasp/bee/fili or glim the derg can go for crazy prices. Ridgebacks are tough sells and yet I managed to sell an xyz for 250g. By your guide she was only supposed to be around 40g. Certain gene combos go much more than others, even if they're more common than others.
Posted in so i can find later :)
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Wow, I have been seriously under pricing my dragons.
Wow, I have been seriously under pricing my dragons.
@EgoLobster So, like this? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431346/43134541_350.png[/img] Imperial: 20kt Iridescent: 5kt Butterfly: 5kt Smoke:3kt Matchy Colors: 5kt Unbred: 10kt In Total: 48kt
@EgoLobster
So, like this?

43134541_350.png
Imperial: 20kt
Iridescent: 5kt
Butterfly: 5kt
Smoke:3kt
Matchy Colors: 5kt
Unbred: 10kt
In Total: 48kt
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffeineAddict
I'd say that's about right :p
@CaffeineAddict
I'd say that's about right :p
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Medenadragon
Tagging myself so i can find this again easily. Normally i price dragons at fodder price so that they get snatched up immediately, but i just did a lair cleanout and have plenty of food to spare, so I'm gonna try this and see if it works for me.
@Medenadragon
Tagging myself so i can find this again easily. Normally i price dragons at fodder price so that they get snatched up immediately, but i just did a lair cleanout and have plenty of food to spare, so I'm gonna try this and see if it works for me.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Saved XD
Saved XD
oh my god, you are a lifesaver. thank you for this!
oh my god, you are a lifesaver. thank you for this!
saving
thanks!
saving
thanks!
i seriously need this! THANK YOUUU

i'll just ping myself to be reminded of what this is lol

@Beverlied345
i seriously need this! THANK YOUUU

i'll just ping myself to be reminded of what this is lol

@Beverlied345
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
Cool, good idea to ping yourself, I'm gonna do the same. Also if anyone could please look on my hatchery and tell me what's wrong with it, that would be great. I think I got the prices right, but I feel like something off and that's why I'm not selling. Open to suggestions.

@ravenbirdclaw
Cool, good idea to ping yourself, I'm gonna do the same. Also if anyone could please look on my hatchery and tell me what's wrong with it, that would be great. I think I got the prices right, but I feel like something off and that's why I'm not selling. Open to suggestions.

@ravenbirdclaw
TEZPsQJW_o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31