Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [DATA] Anniversary Eyes Probability
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=4]Have you been hatching eggs like crazy in the hopes of getting an eye variation? [b]Your data is valuable![/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/5healthy_0dead.png[/img] [/center] hi, i'm ros! i [i]love[/i] statistics. [b]i'm looking to compile enough data about these new eye variations in order to calculate how often each one occurs.[/b] i'm interested in knowing if primal occurs less than rare, or if faceted occurs more than multi-gaze-- tid-bits like that! this data is strictly for the natural occurrence rates of eyes types in hatchlings. [u]please note that the chances for scattervials are different. [/u] [center]that's where you come in! please fill out the survey linked here to submit your findings. [b]note: please do not enter scry'd data![/b] i'm only looking for actual hatched eggs. [size=4][b][url=https://goo.gl/forms/fZEEYi2Pfp9gMRoV2]click here for the survey![/url][/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hCwKllMq-dVTpd8tjfw77ki5tQLtIgEeoDMCH7YHKEs/edit?usp=sharing]click here for the spreadsheet![/url][/center]
Have you been hatching eggs like crazy in the hopes of getting an eye variation?
Your data is valuable!

5healthy_0dead.png

hi, i'm ros! i love statistics. i'm looking to compile enough data about these new eye variations in order to calculate how often each one occurs. i'm interested in knowing if primal occurs less than rare, or if faceted occurs more than multi-gaze-- tid-bits like that!

this data is strictly for the natural occurrence rates of eyes types in hatchlings.
please note that the chances for scattervials are different.
that's where you come in!
please fill out the survey linked here to submit your findings.

note: please do not enter scry'd data! i'm only looking for actual hatched eggs.

click here for the survey!

click here for the spreadsheet!
hn5xCVk.png
[center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/743fca0a127be122baea667892f56e97.png[/img] [b]459[/b] responses and [b]2,403[/b] dragons later... [size=2]i am still open to receiving more entries in order to continue fleshing this out![/size] [/center] [center]Common Hatched: 1104 (46.1%) Uncommon Hatched: 608 (25.4%) Unusual Hatched: 401 (16.7%) Rare Hatched: 220 (9.2%) Faceted Hatched: 27 (1.1%) Multi-Gaze Hatched: 13 (0.5%) Primal Hatched: 22 (0.9%)[/center] we've officially hit over 2400 dragons entered! thank you to everyone who's sent in their hatchling data-- you've been a wonderful help!
743fca0a127be122baea667892f56e97.png

459 responses and 2,403 dragons later...
i am still open to receiving more entries in order to continue fleshing this out!
Common Hatched: 1104 (46.1%)
Uncommon Hatched: 608 (25.4%)
Unusual Hatched: 401 (16.7%)
Rare Hatched: 220 (9.2%)
Faceted Hatched: 27 (1.1%)
Multi-Gaze Hatched: 13 (0.5%)
Primal Hatched: 22 (0.9%)

we've officially hit over 2400 dragons entered! thank you to everyone who's sent in their hatchling data-- you've been a wonderful help!
hn5xCVk.png
I didn't have any nests due to hatch, so I can't contribute anything, but would love a ping if you end up doing a pinglist when the stats come in :)
I didn't have any nests due to hatch, so I can't contribute anything, but would love a ping if you end up doing a pinglist when the stats come in :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@ichored

if you want a lot of data it might be easier to use "forsee progeny" in the scrying workshop! it simulates the probabilites of all the hatchlings traits, including eye types.

also, i would love a ping when you get your results please!
@ichored

if you want a lot of data it might be easier to use "forsee progeny" in the scrying workshop! it simulates the probabilites of all the hatchlings traits, including eye types.

also, i would love a ping when you get your results please!
Same here, please add me to a pinglist? I'm dying to know about multigaze in particular!
Same here, please add me to a pinglist? I'm dying to know about multigaze in particular!
i3HjH85.png
I hatched one two egg nest and got one common one uncommon!

Can I also be pinged when you have a good idea of results?
I hatched one two egg nest and got one common one uncommon!

Can I also be pinged when you have a good idea of results?
Miah || They/Them
@Lara8
added you, thank you! feel free to come back whenever you've got eggs to hatch and enter in your data! c:

@Rhamnus
added you to the pinglist, thanks! and thank you for the progeny suggestion-- should i need more data than what i get through crowdsourcing, i'll be sure to give that a look! ^^

@LeviathanDemon
i can tell you already that multi-gaze is gonna be a fairly rare one; we're at nearly 90 dragons recorded and not one of them has had multi-gaze! i'll keep you updated with the numbers!

@Pocketsized
be sure to record your findings-- every little bit helps! i'll add you to the pinglist!
@Lara8
added you, thank you! feel free to come back whenever you've got eggs to hatch and enter in your data! c:

@Rhamnus
added you to the pinglist, thanks! and thank you for the progeny suggestion-- should i need more data than what i get through crowdsourcing, i'll be sure to give that a look! ^^

@LeviathanDemon
i can tell you already that multi-gaze is gonna be a fairly rare one; we're at nearly 90 dragons recorded and not one of them has had multi-gaze! i'll keep you updated with the numbers!

@Pocketsized
be sure to record your findings-- every little bit helps! i'll add you to the pinglist!
hn5xCVk.png
;;;;;;^;;;;; Good to know. @Ichored Thanks though!
;;;;;;^;;;;; Good to know. @Ichored Thanks though!
i3HjH85.png
@Ichored

I have nests hatching in a week, I can tell you then?? Also I'd love to be on the pinglist when you're done compiling your info!!
@Ichored

I have nests hatching in a week, I can tell you then?? Also I'd love to be on the pinglist when you're done compiling your info!!
kkmkN2g.png
Sig by @Mibella, find it here.
@TipsyTech
im looking to collect data for as long as im able to! you're absolutely welcome to come back in a week when they've hatched. I'll add you to the pinglist, thank you!
@TipsyTech
im looking to collect data for as long as im able to! you're absolutely welcome to come back in a week when they've hatched. I'll add you to the pinglist, thank you!
hn5xCVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7