Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Orgetzu Glad to see this guide helped you out! The difference between many common/uncommon/unusual/rare eyes is often subtle, but sometimes it has just the right color.

I'd considered showcasing examples on more species, but to be honest, I think the art is fairly consistent between them. The only ones that seem to vary significantly by breed is multi-gaze due to placement on different body types.
@Orgetzu Glad to see this guide helped you out! The difference between many common/uncommon/unusual/rare eyes is often subtle, but sometimes it has just the right color.

I'd considered showcasing examples on more species, but to be honest, I think the art is fairly consistent between them. The only ones that seem to vary significantly by breed is multi-gaze due to placement on different body types.
I love the new eye types so much. I feel it adds more personality to dragons now, considering twins can be distinguished by their eyes. Wish they showed up better on sky dancers, mirrors, and imperials, but if I tilt my head and squint, I can pretend I see the spiral. Anyways, thank you so much for your through guide! I am particularly grateful for the probability chart. Makes me feel more special about hatching a dragon with rare eyes. :) She was an only egg AND I hardly ever breed dragons.
I love the new eye types so much. I feel it adds more personality to dragons now, considering twins can be distinguished by their eyes. Wish they showed up better on sky dancers, mirrors, and imperials, but if I tilt my head and squint, I can pretend I see the spiral. Anyways, thank you so much for your through guide! I am particularly grateful for the probability chart. Makes me feel more special about hatching a dragon with rare eyes. :) She was an only egg AND I hardly ever breed dragons.
@Luminite Yeah, the differences are nearly invisible on many adult dragon species, but I'm still glad the option is still there.

Isn't it satisfying to hatch a rare eye type? I keep track of all the primals I've hatched.
@Luminite Yeah, the differences are nearly invisible on many adult dragon species, but I'm still glad the option is still there.

Isn't it satisfying to hatch a rare eye type? I keep track of all the primals I've hatched.
We have a new type! I am updating the guide.

Edit: The guide is now fully updated with Innocent.
We have a new type! I am updating the guide.

Edit: The guide is now fully updated with Innocent.
Woah, I was wandering into the guides just to see if this is updated! You're so fast!
Woah, I was wandering into the guides just to see if this is updated! You're so fast!
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
@Greyscales People tend to be hungriest for new guides immediately after the new content is released, and I was free, so I went ahead and updated. Hope it helped!
@Greyscales People tend to be hungriest for new guides immediately after the new content is released, and I was free, so I went ahead and updated. Hope it helped!
I realize now if they had made water primal like shadow’s primal, it would’ve looked like the dragon was bawling LoL

Awesome to see all the flight eyes up close and compared like this, addicted as I am to glowing eyes, I love learning about the other types. Thanks for this! Awesome job
I realize now if they had made water primal like shadow’s primal, it would’ve looked like the dragon was bawling LoL

Awesome to see all the flight eyes up close and compared like this, addicted as I am to glowing eyes, I love learning about the other types. Thanks for this! Awesome job
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride That would have been significantly less body horror. I've seen some mockups of primal eyes recolored to suit different elements, and some of them recolor well!

Glad to see that the guide is helping you.
@Spinoride That would have been significantly less body horror. I've seen some mockups of primal eyes recolored to suit different elements, and some of them recolor well!

Glad to see that the guide is helping you.
@Shisa Thank you for the guide! Do you have even a rough idea of Goat eye frequency? Is it more like Primal or more like Rare?
@Shisa Thank you for the guide! Do you have even a rough idea of Goat eye frequency? Is it more like Primal or more like Rare?
@nika I think it's about as rare as Faceted, but I don't have exact numbers.
@nika I think it's about as rare as Faceted, but I don't have exact numbers.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14