Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Great guide, very well set up and easy to use. Well done!
Great guide, very well set up and easy to use. Well done!
@Neintails Glad you found it useful!
@Neintails Glad you found it useful!
I've been sick for several days. I've finished the Swirl and Goat additions and am uploading them now!
I've been sick for several days. I've finished the Swirl and Goat additions and am uploading them now!
Great guide. I got a bit mad when I saw how low Primal was—my brother has got TWO Primal-eyed dragons he hatched himself and I've got zero! Most of the stuff I've hatched are the more common ones.
Great guide. I got a bit mad when I saw how low Primal was—my brother has got TWO Primal-eyed dragons he hatched himself and I've got zero! Most of the stuff I've hatched are the more common ones.
@creationsWrath Yeah, the odds are absolutely wretched. Have you considered just outright buying one? Ugly ones are cheap and can be covered up with a skin.
@creationsWrath Yeah, the odds are absolutely wretched. Have you considered just outright buying one? Ugly ones are cheap and can be covered up with a skin.
@Shisa I have, but I can't scrape up the money. Sad.

By the by, how expensive would Faceted and Multi-gaze be in comparison to Primal?
@Shisa I have, but I can't scrape up the money. Sad.

By the by, how expensive would Faceted and Multi-gaze be in comparison to Primal?
@creationsWrath Faceted is inexpensive. Multi-gaze is less expensive than Primal.
@creationsWrath Faceted is inexpensive. Multi-gaze is less expensive than Primal.
@Shisa That's kinda weird... Multigaze is the same rarity rate as Primal.
@Shisa That's kinda weird... Multigaze is the same rarity rate as Primal.
@creationsWrath People prize Primal more. Maybe because the art is unique for each element.
@creationsWrath People prize Primal more. Maybe because the art is unique for each element.
Ooh. Just went looking for this to look at all the commons/uncommons/unusuals/rares and this guide is very nice! Can see everything clearly and all side by side!

It would be nice to eventually have more images so you can see it on more breeds, but I know how hard that would be, so this is good.

(And by the way, if you wanna make gifs easily, there's a couple good ones right near the top, if you just google "gif maker"! Just upload images into the site, create the gif, and then save it from there! So if you wanna make gifs swapping between eye colors, you can.)
Ooh. Just went looking for this to look at all the commons/uncommons/unusuals/rares and this guide is very nice! Can see everything clearly and all side by side!

It would be nice to eventually have more images so you can see it on more breeds, but I know how hard that would be, so this is good.

(And by the way, if you wanna make gifs easily, there's a couple good ones right near the top, if you just google "gif maker"! Just upload images into the site, create the gif, and then save it from there! So if you wanna make gifs swapping between eye colors, you can.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14