Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Heya! Popping in with some notes, hope you don't mind, @FeDog !:

I used your recommended with Meditate on my Plague girl with good success, but missed Eliminates can be pretty deadly. I did a slightly less squishy version with my Ice boy using Scratch and it was very workable as well! He was able to handle a slightly wider array of enemies (I wasn't as scared of the tanky bois as I was with her), but missed Eliminates were also a problem.

In either case, I found I refreshed roughly the same amount of times, and set up was a bit slower with the Scratch using boy, but I find this build very enjoyable to use~ I was able to level dragons to 7 without much fuss, which is practically a breakthrough as I hate leveling all the way to 7! xD
Heya! Popping in with some notes, hope you don't mind, @FeDog !:

I used your recommended with Meditate on my Plague girl with good success, but missed Eliminates can be pretty deadly. I did a slightly less squishy version with my Ice boy using Scratch and it was very workable as well! He was able to handle a slightly wider array of enemies (I wasn't as scared of the tanky bois as I was with her), but missed Eliminates were also a problem.

In either case, I found I refreshed roughly the same amount of times, and set up was a bit slower with the Scratch using boy, but I find this build very enjoyable to use~ I was able to level dragons to 7 without much fuss, which is practically a breakthrough as I hate leveling all the way to 7! xD
@KitsaRosethorn

At 126 STR you should be able to Scratch + Eliminate all the monsters except bosses, see Sylvandyr's calculator.
@KitsaRosethorn

At 126 STR you should be able to Scratch + Eliminate all the monsters except bosses, see Sylvandyr's calculator.
@FeDog

May I be added to both pinglists, please? ^ ^

I can never have enough trainer builds
@FeDog

May I be added to both pinglists, please? ^ ^

I can never have enough trainer builds
hWsjkHE.png
@Maki

One would think.. However since this build doesn't use scratch it doesn't work.
@Maki

One would think.. However since this build doesn't use scratch it doesn't work.
i7jjUhe.png
@FeDog

This... is incredible. Ping me when it's done!!
@FeDog

This... is incredible. Ping me when it's done!!
I need a new signature.
[quote name="KitsaRosethorn" date="2018-06-07 13:22:34" ] @Fedog No Problem.. I tried using the 126 Stats from Culex Kelp build but that didn't solve the issue either. I'm going to try the 129 str stats for kb and see if that is workable [/quote] @KitsaRosethorn it's not enougth for rallyed elim for "fats"
KitsaRosethorn wrote on 2018-06-07 13:22:34:
@Fedog
No Problem.. I tried using the 126 Stats from Culex Kelp build but that didn't solve the issue either.

I'm going to try the 129 str stats for kb and see if that is workable
@KitsaRosethorn it's not enougth for rallyed elim for "fats"

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@KitsaRosethorn @FeDog

Heya! Just posted up ahead^ but I tested this with one of my 126/59 girls. She is super squishy (can literally take all of three (3) hits unless you shave off some QCK) but after set up was able to manage to level two dragons without much problem, so this build can use Scratch if you're so inclined!

Edit: With the tankier enemies, I scratch+Eliminated them. You'd need to be prepared or just refresh, but for the most part it isn't a big deal.
@KitsaRosethorn @FeDog

Heya! Just posted up ahead^ but I tested this with one of my 126/59 girls. She is super squishy (can literally take all of three (3) hits unless you shave off some QCK) but after set up was able to manage to level two dragons without much problem, so this build can use Scratch if you're so inclined!

Edit: With the tankier enemies, I scratch+Eliminated them. You'd need to be prepared or just refresh, but for the most part it isn't a big deal.
Thanks @Eeveedream and @Alkhor

I don't know how much Rally boost Str vs Scratch+ Eliminate..

I want to try with Meditate because I think it would make the build Faster. Although Scratch is a Viable Backup.
Thanks @Eeveedream and @Alkhor

I don't know how much Rally boost Str vs Scratch+ Eliminate..

I want to try with Meditate because I think it would make the build Faster. Although Scratch is a Viable Backup.
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
Rally boosts by the castor dragon's level+5, so for a level 25, it boosts by 30 points! I agree that the build is faster with Meditate, but I'm glad to find out that Scratch is a good backup, too. I think I'll use both versions across my three dragons.
@KitsaRosethorn
Rally boosts by the castor dragon's level+5, so for a level 25, it boosts by 30 points! I agree that the build is faster with Meditate, but I'm glad to find out that Scratch is a good backup, too. I think I'll use both versions across my three dragons.
@Eeveedream

So if the Dragon has a Str of 126 and Cast Rally it would make the Str 156
And Apparently that just isn't enough..

Hmm..
@Eeveedream

So if the Dragon has a Str of 126 and Cast Rally it would make the Str 156
And Apparently that just isn't enough..

Hmm..
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27