Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
Could someone tell me the stats for the original build? I can’t see the picture.
Could someone tell me the stats for the original build? I can’t see the picture.
1638_100px_edgedancer_by_miirshroom-dcjb6z1.png
fr +2
she/her

@Edgedancer 125 str 9 ag 60 quick 11 vit rest are 5
@Edgedancer 125 str 9 ag 60 quick 11 vit rest are 5
duHgkuH.png
@Edgedancer

Str 125
Agi 9
Vit 11
Qck 60
Int 5
Def 5
Mnd 5
@Edgedancer

Str 125
Agi 9
Vit 11
Qck 60
Int 5
Def 5
Mnd 5
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
also meditate - haste - elim - sap - rally, 3 bers & 2 ambush
also meditate - haste - elim - sap - rally, 3 bers & 2 ambush
duHgkuH.png
@Mohenjo I used your build all weekend and it was so satisfying to one shot those kelp tenders & mmts I may never go back to mire
@Mohenjo I used your build all weekend and it was so satisfying to one shot those kelp tenders & mmts I may never go back to mire
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

I'm glad you found a kraken build that works for you :)
@bonibaru

I'm glad you found a kraken build that works for you :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@Mohenjo
@bonibaru
Thank you!
@Mohenjo
@bonibaru
Thank you!
1638_100px_edgedancer_by_miirshroom-dcjb6z1.png
fr +2
she/her

My initial thought on this, using the 60 quick shown in the screenshot, is that it's very very squishy. I haven't gotten through a round (and i've done 3 rounds starting with casters) without dying yet. That's really annoying, especially when right now I'm on a slow internet connection where coli takes forever to load. I'm going to tincture down to 57 and try that, I think.
My initial thought on this, using the 60 quick shown in the screenshot, is that it's very very squishy. I haven't gotten through a round (and i've done 3 rounds starting with casters) without dying yet. That's really annoying, especially when right now I'm on a slow internet connection where coli takes forever to load. I'm going to tincture down to 57 and try that, I think.
nRvmYpn.png
I have an Ice dragon who already has an Eliminate, so I'd like to train him to be a Kraken...would those of you who understand the stats better than I recommend that I go with the standard build or the Beast Mode for an Icie? And if Ices need a higher strength to deal with Abyss Strikers, what should it be/which stat should the extra points come from?

Thank you for any help. I am not a good stats person.
I have an Ice dragon who already has an Eliminate, so I'd like to train him to be a Kraken...would those of you who understand the stats better than I recommend that I go with the standard build or the Beast Mode for an Icie? And if Ices need a higher strength to deal with Abyss Strikers, what should it be/which stat should the extra points come from?

Thank you for any help. I am not a good stats person.
b6M3VPH.png
@FeDog please add me to the ping lists, I definitely don’t need to level another dragon!
@FeDog please add me to the ping lists, I definitely don’t need to level another dragon!
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27