Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@fedog Please add me to both pinglists!
@fedog Please add me to both pinglists!
mXMhPXb.png
What an interesting build!

FeDog's version is a nice change of pace, while Atalina's variant actually just helped me beat a Mantarune with a Plague Dragon.

Just remember to stock up on plenty of health potions first!
What an interesting build!

FeDog's version is a nice change of pace, while Atalina's variant actually just helped me beat a Mantarune with a Plague Dragon.

Just remember to stock up on plenty of health potions first!
@FeDog please add me to the pinglist!

EDIT: For updates as well as completion.
@FeDog please add me to the pinglist!

EDIT: For updates as well as completion.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Atalina Thank you for your contribution to science and to my motivation for getting my own plague derg up to level 25 to try this out! I was getting a little bummed that water seemed to be better in all ways but didn't want to start over. :D
@Atalina Thank you for your contribution to science and to my motivation for getting my own plague derg up to level 25 to try this out! I was getting a little bummed that water seemed to be better in all ways but didn't want to start over. :D
@mothscale I'm glad! I'm having a lot of fun with the build I settled on. It's a little riskier than a mire flyer, but the XP gain is fantastic. I leveled a derg 1-25 in 3 days, which I've never done before (granted, it is summer).
@mothscale I'm glad! I'm having a lot of fun with the build I settled on. It's a little riskier than a mire flyer, but the XP gain is fantastic. I leveled a derg 1-25 in 3 days, which I've never done before (granted, it is summer).
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
@FeDog
This looks like an interesting build! Could I get a ping when it's completed please? Thanks!
@FeDog
This looks like an interesting build! Could I get a ping when it's completed please? Thanks!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png
olightb1.png
@FeDog Oooh this looks awesome! Thank you for sharing!

ETA: Tried this with anticipate just out of curiosity, and gonna go with a big nope on that, due to the depins/mammertees. Ouch!
@FeDog Oooh this looks awesome! Thank you for sharing!

ETA: Tried this with anticipate just out of curiosity, and gonna go with a big nope on that, due to the depins/mammertees. Ouch!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@firstblush if you want to deal with depins and mammertees better, try my build or Atalina's build. Both of our's are meant to deal with them (either scratch eliminate or rally eliminate)

My Build:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522/9#post_33621615

Atalina's Build:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522/10#post_33686886
@firstblush if you want to deal with depins and mammertees better, try my build or Atalina's build. Both of our's are meant to deal with them (either scratch eliminate or rally eliminate)

My Build:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522/9#post_33621615

Atalina's Build:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2450522/10#post_33686886
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
@firstblush

I feel your pain. I tried a riff on the Anticitank first, because I love that thing in Ghostlight Ruins. Ouch! The physical fighters are too fast for the amount of Quick you can stat while maintaining enough Strength.

@Rhabdo’s initial build (which they finally updated on the first page) is a good option if you are wanting to try something other than a Water element dragon.

Also, Rhabdo I tried out the Light element version - can take out either Boss, but take care building breath on Jeweled Octoflyers or Maren Ambushers. (So a little slower than the originals with the necessary reloads. Kind of like creating a Mire Flyer from an element other than Arcane - it works, just not as well.)

@ everyone else - Now that Rhabdo has added their piece I will be doing a few updates and ping folks when they are done. Hopefully before Brightshine fun distracts me.
@firstblush

I feel your pain. I tried a riff on the Anticitank first, because I love that thing in Ghostlight Ruins. Ouch! The physical fighters are too fast for the amount of Quick you can stat while maintaining enough Strength.

@Rhabdo’s initial build (which they finally updated on the first page) is a good option if you are wanting to try something other than a Water element dragon.

Also, Rhabdo I tried out the Light element version - can take out either Boss, but take care building breath on Jeweled Octoflyers or Maren Ambushers. (So a little slower than the originals with the necessary reloads. Kind of like creating a Mire Flyer from an element other than Arcane - it works, just not as well.)

@ everyone else - Now that Rhabdo has added their piece I will be doing a few updates and ping folks when they are done. Hopefully before Brightshine fun distracts me.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@Mohenjo I'm leveling up another 25 now I'm going to give your build a side by side run with the original build as soon as I get that done. Looks interesting with all the extra strength.
@Mohenjo I'm leveling up another 25 now I'm going to give your build a side by side run with the original build as soon as I get that done. Looks interesting with all the extra strength.
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27