Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
@FeDog
xD Yeah I have this thing where every perma needs to be lvl 25. My lair is pretty small so its easy to get the all up xD
I need a water rep anyway. Lets just hope it doesn't take 8 months like my wind rep...
@FeDog
xD Yeah I have this thing where every perma needs to be lvl 25. My lair is pretty small so its easy to get the all up xD
I need a water rep anyway. Lets just hope it doesn't take 8 months like my wind rep...
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@FeDog i love kelp beds!! mind if i get a ping for updates?
@FeDog i love kelp beds!! mind if i get a ping for updates?
dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png dcvztaa-c8111c93-d04c-439c-952f-63d4845bc914.png dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png
[/center]
@Ichored
Could you add me to the pinglist when you’re done please? :)
@Ichored
Could you add me to the pinglist when you’re done please? :)
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
I've been working this build all day, figuring out the rhythm, and it is really neat. I can still go faster in the mire if I want to level higher than 5 or 6, but for picking up KB specific drops, it's definitely useful to bring in two fodder at once. Thanks!
I've been working this build all day, figuring out the rhythm, and it is really neat. I can still go faster in the mire if I want to level higher than 5 or 6, but for picking up KB specific drops, it's definitely useful to bring in two fodder at once. Thanks!
duHgkuH.png
My friend just joined and asked for a few Coli guides I find useful since I told him horror stories about me distributing stats evenly XD Bless him for asking me for help so I could stumble over this
My friend just joined and asked for a few Coli guides I find useful since I told him horror stories about me distributing stats evenly XD Bless him for asking me for help so I could stumble over this
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@FeDog

Hey, could I please be added to the first pinglist? Thank you!
@FeDog

Hey, could I please be added to the first pinglist? Thank you!
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
@FeDog
Could I be added to both pinglists?
@FeDog
Could I be added to both pinglists?
Trying a version of this build right now with a plague derg statted 126 STR, 8 AGI, 11 VIT, 58 QCK

Got shred, sap, elim, and rally for my ability stones, and meditate as the energy stone.

Extremely squishy, but a lot of fun and I bet I can figure out how to do this more efficiently if I give it a few hours...

Update: Now trying with scratch instead of meditate.

Update 2: Already, scratch seems to work better. Set up takes longer, but you can usually last a few more battles, as well as possibly recover from a missed eliminate.

Update 3: With a little luck, managed to defeat a Mantarune O_O

Update 4: Not using shred at all once I switched to scratch, so replacing it with bolster for a bit. May try reflect later.

Update 5: Realized quickly bolster wasn't very practical. Trying reflect now.

Update 6: Using reflect, defeated a wave sweeper using only scratch. Was very very slow...

Update 7: STR boost from the captcha will allow you to rally elim the mammertees.

Update 8: Tinctured and changed stats to 125 STR, 9 AGI, 11 VIT, 60 QCK

Update 9: Went back to original stats (126 STR)

Update 10: Swapped Sap out for haste - rarely was able to use sap, and haste really helps set-up.

Update 11: Haste also super useful for taking out depins.

Update 12: Holy lord haste made all the difference.

My current version of the build (that I love):

Plague dragon, 126 STR, 8 AGI, 11 VIT, 58 QCK, Scratch, Elim, Rally, Reflect, Haste.

Basically, use haste when setting up, and whenever you have enemies you can't defeat with rally/elim. When facing the bosses, use haste then reflect and then scratch away. Repeat as needed.
Trying a version of this build right now with a plague derg statted 126 STR, 8 AGI, 11 VIT, 58 QCK

Got shred, sap, elim, and rally for my ability stones, and meditate as the energy stone.

Extremely squishy, but a lot of fun and I bet I can figure out how to do this more efficiently if I give it a few hours...

Update: Now trying with scratch instead of meditate.

Update 2: Already, scratch seems to work better. Set up takes longer, but you can usually last a few more battles, as well as possibly recover from a missed eliminate.

Update 3: With a little luck, managed to defeat a Mantarune O_O

Update 4: Not using shred at all once I switched to scratch, so replacing it with bolster for a bit. May try reflect later.

Update 5: Realized quickly bolster wasn't very practical. Trying reflect now.

Update 6: Using reflect, defeated a wave sweeper using only scratch. Was very very slow...

Update 7: STR boost from the captcha will allow you to rally elim the mammertees.

Update 8: Tinctured and changed stats to 125 STR, 9 AGI, 11 VIT, 60 QCK

Update 9: Went back to original stats (126 STR)

Update 10: Swapped Sap out for haste - rarely was able to use sap, and haste really helps set-up.

Update 11: Haste also super useful for taking out depins.

Update 12: Holy lord haste made all the difference.

My current version of the build (that I love):

Plague dragon, 126 STR, 8 AGI, 11 VIT, 58 QCK, Scratch, Elim, Rally, Reflect, Haste.

Basically, use haste when setting up, and whenever you have enemies you can't defeat with rally/elim. When facing the bosses, use haste then reflect and then scratch away. Repeat as needed.
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
@FeDog please add me to both pinglists!
@FeDog please add me to both pinglists!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@FeDog Add me to the ping list please! I've been using this and I'm just loving it. <3
@FeDog Add me to the ping list please! I've been using this and I'm just loving it. <3
46W59DT.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27