Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [+BUTTON] Jousama's Gene Project Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Jousama [ Hello! I'm really excited to use this since I have a whole lot of Gening Projects...15 off the top of my head...and this looks like a really amazing tool to keep my budget in check! However, I'm running into a problem, I don't see the Light Orange sections highlighted anywhere and cannot seem to figure out why that is and now it's not working for me. Here are some pictures to help me explain my troubles: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433013342643290123/470971977528770591/unknown.png[/img] See here, it's showing how she currently is in the Progress bit but, nothing is showing up in the favorite Scry box and I'm getting really confused. There's nothing telling me what to put where and how. I also put in what I thought was correct and I'm not really sure it is since there are no directions for it. A little tutorial or at least some clear directions would help a lot of people! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433013342643290123/470972145070112780/unknown.png[/img]
@Jousama [ Hello! I'm really excited to use this since I have a whole lot of Gening Projects...15 off the top of my head...and this looks like a really amazing tool to keep my budget in check!

However, I'm running into a problem, I don't see the Light Orange sections highlighted anywhere and cannot seem to figure out why that is and now it's not working for me. Here are some pictures to help me explain my troubles:

unknown.png
See here, it's showing how she currently is in the Progress bit but, nothing is showing up in the favorite Scry box and I'm getting really confused. There's nothing telling me what to put where and how.

I also put in what I thought was correct and I'm not really sure it is since there are no directions for it. A little tutorial or at least some clear directions would help a lot of people!
unknown.png
Updating Signature 1606945728871.png Updating Signature
@Jonquilla

It looks like you've made a copy of my example spreadsheet! Therefore, you don't see the light orange cells because the cells are filled in and not empty. The light orange cells are visible in the blank version.

With regards to the scry not showing up, if you look directly under Favorite Scry, you'll notice another drop-down list. You'll need to select that scry again in there for it to fill in all the details. The reason for this is because, although I have the blank sheet set to fill in data without needing to select a favorite scry, the example sheet was created earlier and is thus, slightly out of date.

A short summary of instructions can actually be found on the Overview tab in the top left corner. I can see how it might be a bit vague, but I do go into an instructional breakdown of each tab in my second post. Do let me know if what's there is not clear enough so I can fix it!
@Jonquilla

It looks like you've made a copy of my example spreadsheet! Therefore, you don't see the light orange cells because the cells are filled in and not empty. The light orange cells are visible in the blank version.

With regards to the scry not showing up, if you look directly under Favorite Scry, you'll notice another drop-down list. You'll need to select that scry again in there for it to fill in all the details. The reason for this is because, although I have the blank sheet set to fill in data without needing to select a favorite scry, the example sheet was created earlier and is thus, slightly out of date.

A short summary of instructions can actually be found on the Overview tab in the top left corner. I can see how it might be a bit vague, but I do go into an instructional breakdown of each tab in my second post. Do let me know if what's there is not clear enough so I can fix it!
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Pinglist] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla Please let me know if you'd wish to be taken off the pinglist at any point! [/size][/quote] Hello folks! Updated the Project Tracker for the new genes and also included a Genes Wanted tab! [b][color=#990000]Changes include:[/color][/b] [LIST] [*] [+Genes] [b]Starmap[/b] and [b]Constellation[/b] added! Constellation hasn't been released yet, but I've given in the same price as other gem secondary genes. [img]https://imgur.com/vXiK2q8.png[/img] [*] [NEW] [b]Genes Wanted[/b] section has been added. It automatically returns a count of the wanted genes of each type in a useful table, and has a Price Check box that helps you count the total bulk price of the needed gene. (eg. If you want know what two PC scrolls at 1st Place Dom would cost, it'll return a value of 425,000t!) [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO UPDATED SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center] Have a lovely weekend, and let me know if you have any other suggestion or issues with the sheet!
Pinglist wrote:
@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla

Please let me know if you'd wish to be taken off the pinglist at any point!

Hello folks! Updated the Project Tracker for the new genes and also included a Genes Wanted tab!

Changes include:
  • [+Genes] Starmap and Constellation added! Constellation hasn't been released yet, but I've given in the same price as other gem secondary genes.

vXiK2q8.png
  • [NEW] Genes Wanted section has been added. It automatically returns a count of the wanted genes of each type in a useful table, and has a Price Check box that helps you count the total bulk price of the needed gene. (eg. If you want know what two PC scrolls at 1st Place Dom would cost, it'll return a value of 425,000t!)

Have a lovely weekend, and let me know if you have any other suggestion or issues with the sheet!
Na5WGHa.png
Blessed
Blessed
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Jousama

Gosh, thank you so much for making this! I made a gene sheet way way back in the day, but it wasn't half as fancy as this. May I be put on the pinglist for sheet updates?
@Jousama

Gosh, thank you so much for making this! I made a gene sheet way way back in the day, but it wasn't half as fancy as this. May I be put on the pinglist for sheet updates?
@Shadowdawn199

No problem! I've added you to the list. Thank you for letting me know you like it. ^o^
@Shadowdawn199

No problem! I've added you to the list. Thank you for letting me know you like it. ^o^
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you so much for making this! I was needing a way to get organized

Can you add me to the pinglist for updates?
Thank you so much for making this! I was needing a way to get organized

Can you add me to the pinglist for updates?
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LordMalak No problem! I'll add you on now!
@LordMalak No problem! I'll add you on now!
Na5WGHa.png
[quote=Pinglist] [size=2]@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak Please let me know if you'd wish to be taken off the pinglist at any point! [/size][/quote] Oof, sorry for the delay! I got utterly [i]swamped[/i] with uni starting up again. I've added the new genes and also set it up so that the Data tab imports from a separate mastersheet. This means no more need to add the data in yourself for each gene every time a new one launches! [b][color=#990000]Changes include:[/color][/b] [LIST] [*] [+Genes] [b]Ringlets, Lionfish, Noxtide[/b] and [b]Dark Sclera[/b] added! Constellation still hasn't been released yet, so I bumped it down the list. [*] [QOL] [b]Data[/b] section automatically updates from a mastersheet. This means there may be slight additional lag (sorry) but you should no longer need to manually copy over each new gene when it's added. [/LIST] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LZmSD6M_ELNzchDNsSEIzL6zVjjNhyi8TEaAjc1HxB4/edit?usp=sharing][font=Century Gothic][color=#0B5394][size=5][b]LINK TO UPDATED SPREADSHEET[/b][/size][/color][/font][/url][/center] Have a lovely week, and let me know if you have any other suggestion or issues with the sheet!
Pinglist wrote:
@Limelight, @Raedeshe, @ThisIsGospel, @SoulOfChaos, @Auries, @Hyleoroi, @Rafikii, @Carolynmbp, @Kelpsi, @kveikur, @Jonquilla, @Shadowdawn199, @LordMalak

Please let me know if you'd wish to be taken off the pinglist at any point!

Oof, sorry for the delay! I got utterly swamped with uni starting up again. I've added the new genes and also set it up so that the Data tab imports from a separate mastersheet. This means no more need to add the data in yourself for each gene every time a new one launches!

Changes include:
  • [+Genes] Ringlets, Lionfish, Noxtide and Dark Sclera added! Constellation still hasn't been released yet, so I bumped it down the list.
  • [QOL] Data section automatically updates from a mastersheet. This means there may be slight additional lag (sorry) but you should no longer need to manually copy over each new gene when it's added.

Have a lovely week, and let me know if you have any other suggestion or issues with the sheet!
Na5WGHa.png
A good excuse to update with new and finished things...my fan started screaming when I opened the sheet though lol

Thanks for updating!
A good excuse to update with new and finished things...my fan started screaming when I opened the sheet though lol

Thanks for updating!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17