Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gumi's Hatchery Pricing System/Guide!
1 2
[i]Heyo guys! I made a system to help me price my new hatchery. This is just how I like to do it, it's not the only way to do things. The system is point based, revolving around rarity of breed and genes.[/i] [b]*Updated for the release of eye types[/b] [center][b]~~~Classes~~~[/b] [b]BREEDS[/b] ~~~ Plentiful -1- Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror Common -2- Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Spiral, Snapper Uncommon -4- Bogsneak, Skydancer Limited -6- Imperial, Nocturn Rare -8- Coatl, Wildclaw [b]GENES[/b] ~~~ _______ Primary _______ Plentiful -1- Basic Common -2- Clown, Falcon, Piebald, Savannah, Speckle, Tapir, Tiger Uncommon -4- Bar, Cherub, Girrafe, Jaguar, Jupiter, Python, Ripple, Vipera Limited -6- Pinstripe, Poison, Skink Rare -8- Crystal, Iridescent, Metalic, Petals, Wasp _______ Secondary _______ Plentiful -1- Basic Common -2- Current, Duab, Eye Spots, Freckle, Paint, Peregrine, Safari, Stritation, Stripes Uncommon -4- Hex, Hypnotic, Morph, Rosette, Saturn, Seraph Limited -6- Spinner, Trail, Toxin Rare -8- Alloy, Bee, Butterfly, Facet, Shimmer _______ Tertiary _______ Plentiful -1- Basic Common -2- Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly Uncommon -4- Crackle, Ghost, Lace, Okapi, Smoke Limited -6- Capsule, Gembond, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines Rare -8- Circuit, Filigree, Glimmer, Opal, Stained, Firefly _______ Quaternary _______ Common -0 Uncommon - 2 Unusual - 4 Rare - 5 Faceted - 6 Multi-Gaze - 7 Primal - 8 [i]For example, I'll use my main boy Ghastly: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402753/40275293_350.png[/img] So, he is an Imperial with the Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly/Common genes This awards him a total of 24 points, which translates into 24,000 Treasure if I was to sell him or 28 Gems since my ratio is 1:850[/i] Anywho, hope this helps you guys! - Sincerely, Gumi
Heyo guys! I made a system to help me price my new hatchery. This is just how I like to do it, it's not the only way to do things.

The system is point based, revolving around rarity of breed and genes.

*Updated for the release of eye types
~~~Classes~~~

BREEDS

~~~

Plentiful -1- Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror

Common -2- Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Spiral, Snapper

Uncommon -4- Bogsneak, Skydancer

Limited -6- Imperial, Nocturn

Rare -8- Coatl, Wildclaw

GENES

~~~

_______
Primary
_______

Plentiful -1- Basic

Common -2- Clown, Falcon, Piebald, Savannah, Speckle, Tapir, Tiger

Uncommon -4- Bar, Cherub, Girrafe, Jaguar, Jupiter, Python, Ripple, Vipera

Limited -6- Pinstripe, Poison, Skink

Rare -8- Crystal, Iridescent, Metalic, Petals, Wasp

_______
Secondary
_______

Plentiful -1- Basic

Common -2- Current, Duab, Eye Spots, Freckle, Paint, Peregrine, Safari, Stritation, Stripes

Uncommon -4- Hex, Hypnotic, Morph, Rosette, Saturn, Seraph

Limited -6- Spinner, Trail, Toxin

Rare -8- Alloy, Bee, Butterfly, Facet, Shimmer

_______
Tertiary
_______

Plentiful -1- Basic

Common -2- Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly

Uncommon -4- Crackle, Ghost, Lace, Okapi, Smoke

Limited -6- Capsule, Gembond, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines

Rare -8- Circuit, Filigree, Glimmer, Opal, Stained, Firefly

_______
Quaternary
_______

Common -0

Uncommon - 2

Unusual - 4

Rare - 5

Faceted - 6

Multi-Gaze - 7

Primal - 8

For example, I'll use my main boy Ghastly:

40275293_350.png

So, he is an Imperial with the Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly/Common genes

This awards him a total of 24 points, which translates into 24,000 Treasure if I was to sell him or 28 Gems since my ratio is 1:850

Anywho, hope this helps you guys!

- Sincerely, Gumi
crystal_divider_for_starletkei_nf2u_by_nerdy_pixel_girl-dbh894t.png
This is very helpful since I’m terrible at pricing things. Thank you!
(But shouldn’t Ghastly be worth more? Him being an imp is already worth 16-19 points. Idk)
This is very helpful since I’m terrible at pricing things. Thank you!
(But shouldn’t Ghastly be worth more? Him being an imp is already worth 16-19 points. Idk)
9H5P.gif
@GumiDoge this is super helpful! Have you thought about factoring in coli level or color combinations (like an XXX or XXY would get bonus points or something)?
@GumiDoge this is super helpful! Have you thought about factoring in coli level or color combinations (like an XXX or XXY would get bonus points or something)?
@ainsxley - Yes, I have considered that. This merely just my base pricing, and other subtractions or additions come into play. I personally do value imp's over other dragons as they are my favorite, but in the FR lore they are not THE rarest breed, and so I have listed everything within the already set terms of FR

@snakewind - As for coli levels, most hatchlings and/or dragons up for sale will not be leveled unless I've adopted them personally into the lore of my clan and have spent time leveling them.

Those two places are where personal taste comes into play, and really you can switch things round in this system and add other categories of your liking, hope that helps!
@ainsxley - Yes, I have considered that. This merely just my base pricing, and other subtractions or additions come into play. I personally do value imp's over other dragons as they are my favorite, but in the FR lore they are not THE rarest breed, and so I have listed everything within the already set terms of FR

@snakewind - As for coli levels, most hatchlings and/or dragons up for sale will not be leveled unless I've adopted them personally into the lore of my clan and have spent time leveling them.

Those two places are where personal taste comes into play, and really you can switch things round in this system and add other categories of your liking, hope that helps!
@GumiDoge

Ah, yes, that makes sense! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for the awesome guide!
@GumiDoge

Ah, yes, that makes sense! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for the awesome guide!
9H5P.gif
@ainsxley [quote name="ainsxley" date="2018-05-23 15:01:42" ] Ah, yes, that makes sense! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you again for the awesome guide! [/quote] No problem! I'm glad I could help <3
@ainsxley
ainsxley wrote on 2018-05-23 15:01:42:

No problem! I'm glad I could help <3
Very helpful, thank you!
Very helpful, thank you!
eb27d7e15e25a08ba712c8c846ff3ec0c5a0daa0.gif79b1338b9cd35321729f70a921cc05ea1bb10776.gif292a6929fb1ddc29f950cdd8472670ed762b3fdc.gife5b881744defe27c5e962b5f9b3c649ac0a43e38.gifbb0ed79137a474b9c279887416cf4962cc889cf4.giff58b001cce81187936c5fbc37e129fa8f4644e9a.gif
@GumiDoge

This is a very nice, simple system that would be easy to tweak for individual preferences - love it! Thanks for posting it. :D
@GumiDoge

This is a very nice, simple system that would be easy to tweak for individual preferences - love it! Thanks for posting it. :D
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
Dude this is quiet a unique and simple system to work with. OuO
Dude this is quiet a unique and simple system to work with. OuO

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
*Everburn's Seal of Approval*

(I might make this a Thing.)
*Everburn's Seal of Approval*

(I might make this a Thing.)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2