Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Familiar Organizer - Autolist
1 2 3 4 5
Update

Both the Eye of Talona and Spellwrought Ambassador have been added to the blank template.

Formulas have been copied over, things should be functional. They've been added to new rows 208 and 563.
Update

Both the Eye of Talona and Spellwrought Ambassador have been added to the blank template.

Formulas have been copied over, things should be functional. They've been added to new rows 208 and 563.
k90SFdG.gif
Update

Alright, so this one's a big old doozy. Several updates were implemented to the Blank sheet and everything is presently up to date.

All familiars from the Thunderhead Savanna have been added and sort correctly within all Blank sheets.

All familiars that were missed from earlier updates have been added and sort correctly within all Blank sheets.

- Conditional Formatting within each sheet have been updated and function properly. Coloration has been fixed as well.
- All formulas within the sheets have been updated to reflect the new familiars.
- As usual, if there are any bugs or issues I've overlooked, feel free to send a message and inform me either privately or through this thread. This was a time-intensive update for me, and I feel a bit awful having pushed it off as far as I have.

Thank you for your patience!

Update

Alright, so this one's a big old doozy. Several updates were implemented to the Blank sheet and everything is presently up to date.

All familiars from the Thunderhead Savanna have been added and sort correctly within all Blank sheets.

All familiars that were missed from earlier updates have been added and sort correctly within all Blank sheets.

- Conditional Formatting within each sheet have been updated and function properly. Coloration has been fixed as well.
- All formulas within the sheets have been updated to reflect the new familiars.
- As usual, if there are any bugs or issues I've overlooked, feel free to send a message and inform me either privately or through this thread. This was a time-intensive update for me, and I feel a bit awful having pushed it off as far as I have.

Thank you for your patience!

k90SFdG.gif
Update

In accordance to the Earthbreaker's Ceremony, the Crystalcourt Ambassador and Dapplemane Deceiver have been added to new rows 160 and 169.
Update

In accordance to the Earthbreaker's Ceremony, the Crystalcourt Ambassador and Dapplemane Deceiver have been added to new rows 160 and 169.
k90SFdG.gif
@Fate2726

I've been tinkering around with my own sheet, and I was wondering if anybody might be interested in the "Needed" tab I created here. It's all automatically populated except for the hidden lists on the right for the exclude/include formula magic; those would have to be updated manually when new familiars come out. Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes! I just thought I might not be the only one interested in this kind of breakdown ^^"
@Fate2726

I've been tinkering around with my own sheet, and I was wondering if anybody might be interested in the "Needed" tab I created here. It's all automatically populated except for the hidden lists on the right for the exclude/include formula magic; those would have to be updated manually when new familiars come out. Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes! I just thought I might not be the only one interested in this kind of breakdown ^^"
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Toe-steppage has been avoided successfully!

Your sheet is very well organized and meshes extremely well with the general layout of the spreadsheet I've provided; if you'll allow it, I'd be ecstatic to feature it with the blank sheets and my own! Accrediting you as a contributor would be top priority, never fear! ^ ^
@SeaCrest

Toe-steppage has been avoided successfully!

Your sheet is very well organized and meshes extremely well with the general layout of the spreadsheet I've provided; if you'll allow it, I'd be ecstatic to feature it with the blank sheets and my own! Accrediting you as a contributor would be top priority, never fear! ^ ^
k90SFdG.gif
@Fate2726

Sure, absolutely! I'm glad you think it's helpful! :D
@Fate2726

Sure, absolutely! I'm glad you think it's helpful! :D
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Update

Both the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail have been added to the blank template.

They've been added to new rows 111 and 226.
Update

Both the Chillriver Bucktooth and Fenfisher Flattail have been added to the blank template.

They've been added to new rows 111 and 226.
k90SFdG.gif
Major Update

The original 'Needed Familiars' tab has been updated to perform much better in the long run. There has been complicated code implemented: For anyone who has prior used the version provided by the Blank Template, it's recommended to delete your old sheet and replace it entirely.

There is a section that reads as "N/A" in the Coli (No Bosses) section, however I've spent roughly five hours on trying to tidy up as many issues as I can and haven't found a solution to it yet. I would have preferred creating an error-free sheet before heading off to bed, but it looks like that's a problem for tomorrow!

[ Update: That error's been fixed! I ended up sitting around for a bit last night before rollover until I figured out what was going on. ]

In order for the new sheet to work as well, you'll need to copy the entire C column from my spreadsheet and onto your main familiar page (Listed as your flight by default). Make sure to use the command ctrl+shift+v if you're on a non-Apple computer!

Once again, thank you all for your contributions! I'll be updating the F.A.Q. before heading off to bed, but if you have any questions in the meantime please reach out to me. ^ ^
Major Update

The original 'Needed Familiars' tab has been updated to perform much better in the long run. There has been complicated code implemented: For anyone who has prior used the version provided by the Blank Template, it's recommended to delete your old sheet and replace it entirely.

There is a section that reads as "N/A" in the Coli (No Bosses) section, however I've spent roughly five hours on trying to tidy up as many issues as I can and haven't found a solution to it yet. I would have preferred creating an error-free sheet before heading off to bed, but it looks like that's a problem for tomorrow!

[ Update: That error's been fixed! I ended up sitting around for a bit last night before rollover until I figured out what was going on. ]

In order for the new sheet to work as well, you'll need to copy the entire C column from my spreadsheet and onto your main familiar page (Listed as your flight by default). Make sure to use the command ctrl+shift+v if you're on a non-Apple computer!

Once again, thank you all for your contributions! I'll be updating the F.A.Q. before heading off to bed, but if you have any questions in the meantime please reach out to me. ^ ^
k90SFdG.gif
Hey Fate! I just finished a few new tabs that branch off of the updated "Needed" tab. In order, they break down familiars dropped by each coli venue, boss familiars dropped by each coli venue, and the familiars found through each of the different gathering options.

My copy of your original spreadsheet which I made the changes on can be found here. Hope this is useful for you and the other users ^_^
Hey Fate! I just finished a few new tabs that branch off of the updated "Needed" tab. In order, they break down familiars dropped by each coli venue, boss familiars dropped by each coli venue, and the familiars found through each of the different gathering options.

My copy of your original spreadsheet which I made the changes on can be found here. Hope this is useful for you and the other users ^_^
uNeNKNs.png
Q0p4QGz.png
NN9NPXA.png
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png 2x6nC70.png
ywYO4KC.gif
s9UgZDN.png a9wzDxy.png
339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png

8U8FN9o.gif
Update

In accordance to Night of the Nocturne, the following familiars have been added:

- Blooming Hedgehide, Row 63
- Dirge Fiddlefiend, Row 185
- Fairy Octopus, Row 220
- Four-Eyed Phylactery, Row 248
- Ghosthost Viola, Row 263
- Kyorinrin, Row 341
- Melon Squirmshoot, Row 406
- Mischievous Magnifier, Row 412
- Overwatered Seedling, Row 450
- Pinpush Mirror Doll, Row 473
- Scroll Stealer, Row 540
- Tricky Telescope, Row 670
Update

In accordance to Night of the Nocturne, the following familiars have been added:

- Blooming Hedgehide, Row 63
- Dirge Fiddlefiend, Row 185
- Fairy Octopus, Row 220
- Four-Eyed Phylactery, Row 248
- Ghosthost Viola, Row 263
- Kyorinrin, Row 341
- Melon Squirmshoot, Row 406
- Mischievous Magnifier, Row 412
- Overwatered Seedling, Row 450
- Pinpush Mirror Doll, Row 473
- Scroll Stealer, Row 540
- Tricky Telescope, Row 670