Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Familiar Organizer - Autolist
1 2 3 4 5
@Fate2726 That fixed it, thank you! And thank you for sharing the spreadsheet, too. ^^
@Fate2726 That fixed it, thank you! And thank you for sharing the spreadsheet, too. ^^
@Wych

You're very welcome! If you run into anymore issues in the future, feel free to let me know!
@Wych

You're very welcome! If you run into anymore issues in the future, feel free to let me know!
k90SFdG.gif
Update

The familiar Slight Eyewing has been added to the blank template.

Update

The familiar Slight Eyewing has been added to the blank template.

k90SFdG.gif
Update

The Luminous Ambassador and Mistyhallow Agent have been added to the blank template.

Update

The Luminous Ambassador and Mistyhallow Agent have been added to the blank template.

k90SFdG.gif
Update

The Regenerating Reedhopper has been added to the blank template.
Update

The Regenerating Reedhopper has been added to the blank template.
k90SFdG.gif
Update

The Crazed Powermith and Voltaic Ambassador have been added to the blank template.

Locations have been updated to reflect which holidays past familiars have been obtainable from. (Excluding the Bears, which may be found in Joxar's Crates).
Update

The Crazed Powermith and Voltaic Ambassador have been added to the blank template.

Locations have been updated to reflect which holidays past familiars have been obtainable from. (Excluding the Bears, which may be found in Joxar's Crates).
k90SFdG.gif
New Feature!

I ran into an issue discerning which "level" a familiar was at. A new set of conditional formatting and an entirely new column has been created - dedicated to keeping things more streamlined and easier for use.
New Feature!

I ran into an issue discerning which "level" a familiar was at. A new set of conditional formatting and an entirely new column has been created - dedicated to keeping things more streamlined and easier for use.
k90SFdG.gif
Update

Both the Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel have been added to the blank template.

Formulas have been copied over, things should be functional. They've been added to new rows 63 and 451.
Update

Both the Quetzeel and Blotched Quetzeel have been added to the blank template.

Formulas have been copied over, things should be functional. They've been added to new rows 63 and 451.
k90SFdG.gif
this is so helpful!!!! thank you so much for sharing this; I love it :D
this is so helpful!!!! thank you so much for sharing this; I love it :D
whalesbone.png
Update

The past Flamecaller's Festival familiars have been added to the blank sheet.

Additionally, the new Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars have been added to the blank sheet as well.

For those interested, I'm still looking for assistants to make flight-tailored (variant colors) templates as well.
Update

The past Flamecaller's Festival familiars have been added to the blank sheet.

Additionally, the new Harvest Hardshell and Plantation Pincher familiars have been added to the blank sheet as well.

For those interested, I'm still looking for assistants to make flight-tailored (variant colors) templates as well.
k90SFdG.gif
1 2 3 4 5