Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Mianiacal's BBC Code Guide
1 2 3 4 5
BBC/Forum Code Guide
Doing small updates here and there
oh god my grammar Is horrendous...

Feel free to ping me with questions!

To do
  • Fr basics
  • Colors
  • Fonts and size
  • Images
  • Columns
  • dragon images
BBC/Forum Code Guide
Doing small updates here and there
oh god my grammar Is horrendous...

Feel free to ping me with questions!

To do
  • Fr basics
  • Colors
  • Fonts and size
  • Images
  • Columns
  • dragon images
0zEtDKV.png
[center][font=Impact][size=7][b]FR Basics WIP[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Order of code for text[/b][/size][/font][/center] I doesn't mater what order you put Bold, Italic, or underline, as long as they are the ones closet to the text you are coding. Example--[u][i][b]Text[/b][/i][/u]/[u][b][i]text[/i][/b][/u]/[b][i][u]text[/u][/i][/b]/[b][u][i]text[/i][/u][/b]/[i][u][b]text[/b][/u][/i][code][u][i][b]Text[/b][/i][/u][u][b][i]text[/i][/b][/u]/[b][i][u]text[/u][/i][/b]/[b][u][i]text[/i][/u][/b]/[i][u][b]text[/b][/u][/i][/code] Next should be strikethrough, then color, then size, then font, then url, and finally alignment (left, right, center), then columns. so text would look like this: [code][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357442&tab=dragon&did=38024637][font=Webdings][size=5][color=Mediumvioletred][s][u][i][b]Example text[/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/size][/font][/url][/center][/code] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357442&tab=dragon&did=38024637][font=Webdings][size=5][color=Mediumvioletred][s][u][i][b]Example text[/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/size][/font][/url][/center] There are a few things that are interchangeable if you have both, I believe font, color, and size are interchangeable like bold, italic and underline is. as of right now I'm too lazy to test it. I should not have to explain emojis [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Images[/b][/size][/font][/center] images are simple because, some text things just dont apply to images such as strikethrough, font, size, bold, italic, and underline. Images, like text can be linked. the order for code applies to images, so its columns, alignment (left right or center), url, and them the image link from whatever site you are hosting it on that's FR compatible. Make sure when you get the link to the image of the site, it is bbc code, not an html. flight rising hosting sites: Imgur and Tumblr as far as I know haven't failed. I haven't used the other sites so I wouldn't know how well they work. If something isn't listed that works, please tell me! [LIST] [*]Imgur [*]Tumblr [*]Sta.sh [quote name="UndefinedBeing" date="2018-10-19 14:00:06" ] @Mianiacal sta.sh is pretty much part of DeviantArt. its like it's additional private storage for anyone with an account [/quote] Ok [*][url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur[/url] [*][url=https://www.deviantart.com/]Deviant art[/url] [*][url=https://imgbox.com/]Imgbox[/url] [*][url=https://www.flickr.com/]Flickr[/url] [*][url=https://photobucket.com/explore]photobucket (just don't bother)[/url] [/LIST] [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Url[/b][/size][/font][/center] You can link anything as far as I'm aware, images, text, emojis. However, If you are linking text and want it colored you have to place the color code[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442][s][color=darkred][u][i][b] inside [/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/url]the url code rather then[color=Darkgreen][s][b][i][u][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442] outside. [/url][/u][/i][/b][/s][/color] B/I/U/S still carry through however, as you can see. [code]However, If you are linking text and want it colored you have to place the color code [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442][s][color=darkred][u][i][b] inside [/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/url]the url code rather then[color=Darkgreen][s][b][i][u][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442] outside. [/url][/u][/i][/b][/s][/color][/code] [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Items and Skins[/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns] [item=Sparrow Skull] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [skin=32046] [item=breed change: nocturne] [nextcol] So different types of items have different requirements. I'm tired and going to bed. [/columns] [code][item=Sparrow Skull] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [skin=32046] [item=breed change: nocturne][/code] [LIST] [*]url [*]items/skins [*]linked images [/LIST]
FR Basics WIP

Order of code for text

I doesn't mater what order you put Bold, Italic, or underline, as long as they are the ones closet to the text you are coding. Example--Text/text/text/text/text
Code:
[u][i][b]Text[/b][/i][/u][u][b][i]text[/i][/b][/u]/[b][i][u]text[/u][/i][/b]/[b][u][i]text[/i][/u][/b]/[i][u][b]text[/b][/u][/i]
Next should be strikethrough, then color, then size, then font, then url, and finally alignment (left, right, center), then columns.
so text would look like this:
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357442&tab=dragon&did=38024637][font=Webdings][size=5][color=Mediumvioletred][s][u][i][b]Example text[/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/size][/font][/url][/center]

There are a few things that are interchangeable if you have both, I believe font, color, and size are interchangeable like bold, italic and underline is. as of right now I'm too lazy to test it. I should not have to explain emojis

Images

images are simple because, some text things just dont apply to images such as strikethrough, font, size, bold, italic, and underline.

Images, like text can be linked. the order for code applies to images, so its columns, alignment (left right or center), url, and them the image link from whatever site you are hosting it on that's FR compatible. Make sure when you get the link to the image of the site, it is bbc code, not an html.

flight rising hosting sites: Imgur and Tumblr as far as I know haven't failed. I haven't used the other sites so I wouldn't know how well they work. If something isn't listed that works, please tell me!
Url

You can link anything as far as I'm aware, images, text, emojis. However, If you are linking text and want it colored you have to place the color code inside the url code rather then outside. B/I/U/S still carry through however, as you can see.
Code:
However, If you are linking text and want it colored you have to place the color code [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442][s][color=darkred][u][i][b] inside [/b][/i][/u][/s][/color][/url]the url code rather then[color=Darkgreen][s][b][i][u][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=357442] outside. [/url][/u][/i][/b][/s][/color]

Items and Skins

Sparrow Skull
Riot Hazebeacon

Breed Change: Nocturne
So different types of items have different requirements. I'm tired and going to bed.
Code:
[item=Sparrow Skull] [item=Riot Hazebeacon] [skin=32046] [item=breed change: nocturne]

• url
  • items/skins
  • linked images
0zEtDKV.png
[center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Fonts and Size[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center]Im giving credit where credit is due. I 100% coped the list from Rhea[/center] [center][size=1] oh god not more copy pasting ughhhh[/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Fonts, like colors, require the before[font=(number or name)], but only need the after [/font.] when you don't want that font to carry over to the next text. [*]Fonts, unlike colors, do not have a code. [*]Fonts ARE affected by sizing. (the below font are at size 6.) [*]Fonts CAN be colored. [/LIST] [code]What it looks like: [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Fonts and Size[/b][/size][/font][/center][/code] [columns][size=6][b] [font=Arial]Arial [font=Arial black]Arial black [font=Arial Narrow]Arial Narrow [font=Book Antiqua]Book Antiqua [font=Calibri]Calibri [font=Cambria]Cambria [font=Candara]Candara [font=Century]Century [font=Century Gothic]Century Gothic [font=Comic Sans MS]Comic Sans MS [font=Consolas]Consolas [font=Constantia]Constantia [font=Copperplate]Copperplate [font=Corbel]Corbel [font=Courier New]Courier New [font=Curlz MT]Curlz MT [nextcol][size=6][b] [font=Cursive]Cursive [font=Fantasy]Fantasy [font=Fixedsys]Fixedsys [font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Franklin Gothic Medium [font=Gabriola]Gabriola [font=Garamond]Garamond [font=Garton]Garton [font=Georgia]Georgia [font=Impact]Impact [font=Lucida Console]Lucida Console [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Lucida Sans Unicode [font=Microsoft Sans Serif]Microsoft Sans Serif [font=Mistral]Mistral [font=Monospace]Monospace [font=Monotype Corsiva]Monotype Corsiva [font=OCR A STD]OCR A STD [nextcol][size=6][b] [font=Optima]Optima [font=Palatino Linotype]Palatino Linotype [font=Papyrus]Papyrus [font=Sylfaen]Sylfaen [font=Papyrus]Papyrus [font=Sylfaen]Sylfaen [font=Symbol]Symbol [font=System]System [font=Tahoma]Tahoma [font=Times New Roman]Times New Roman [font=Trebuchet MS]Trebuchet MS [font=Verdana]Verdana [font=Vivaldi]Vivaldi [font=Webdings]Webdings [font=Wingdings]Wingdings [font=Wingdings 2]Wingdings 2 [font=Wingdings 3]Wingdings 3[/font][/b][/size] [/columns] --------------- [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]S[/size][size=6][b]i[/size][size=5][b]z[/size][size=4][b]e[/size][/b][/size][/font][/center] [code][center][font=Impact][size=7][b]S[/size][size=6][b]i[/size][size=5][b]z[/size][size=4][b]e[/size][/b][/size][/font][/center][/code] [LIST] [*]sizing requires both the beginning [size=##.] and [/size.] before the next Sizing. and example of this can be seen above. [*]Sizing can go from 7-1, 7 being the largest, 1 being the smallest. [*]The default for text on FR is size 3. [*]Size can be stacked. [/LIST] [b][font=Optima] [Size=1]This is the smallest size in fr. Size 1.[/size] [Size=2]This is size 2.[/size] [Size=3]This the the default, size 3.[/size] [Size=4]This is size 4[/size] [Size=5]This is 5[/size] [Size=6]This is 6[/size] [Size=7]This is 7.[/size] [Size=7][Size=7]This is 7 stacked.[/size] [/b] [code][b][font=Optima] [Size=1]This is the smallest size in fr. Size 1.[/size] [Size=2]This is size 2.[/size] [Size=3]This the the default, size 3.[/size] [Size=4]This is size 4[/size] [Size=5]This is 5[/size] [Size=6]This is 6[/size] [Size=7]This is 7.[/size] [Size=7][Size=7]This is 7 stacked.[/size] [/b][/code]
Fonts and Size
Im giving credit where credit is due. I 100% coped the list from Rhea
oh god not more copy pasting ughhhh
  • Fonts, like colors, require the before[font=(number or name)], but only need the after [/font.] when you don't want that font to carry over to the next text.
  • Fonts, unlike colors, do not have a code.
  • Fonts ARE affected by sizing. (the below font are at size 6.)
  • Fonts CAN be colored.
Code:
What it looks like: [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Fonts and Size[/b][/size][/font][/center]

Arial
Arial black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Calibri
Cambria
Candara
Century
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Consolas
Constantia
Copperplate
Corbel
Courier New
Curlz MT

Cursive
Fantasy
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Gabriola
Garamond
Garton
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Mistral
Monospace
Monotype Corsiva
OCR A STD

Optima
Palatino Linotype
Papyrus
Sylfaen
Papyrus
Sylfaen
Symbol
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana
Vivaldi
Webdings
Wingdings
Wingdings 2
Wingdings 3

Size
Code:
[center][font=Impact][size=7][b]S[/size][size=6][b]i[/size][size=5][b]z[/size][size=4][b]e[/size][/b][/size][/font][/center]
  • sizing requires both the beginning [size=##.] and [/size.] before the next Sizing. and example of this can be seen above.
  • Sizing can go from 7-1, 7 being the largest, 1 being the smallest.
  • The default for text on FR is size 3.
  • Size can be stacked.

This is the smallest size in fr. Size 1.
This is size 2.
This the the default, size 3.
This is size 4
This is 5
This is 6
This is 7.
This is 7 stacked.
Code:
[b][font=Optima] [Size=1]This is the smallest size in fr. Size 1.[/size] [Size=2]This is size 2.[/size] [Size=3]This the the default, size 3.[/size] [Size=4]This is size 4[/size] [Size=5]This is 5[/size] [Size=6]This is 6[/size] [Size=7]This is 7.[/size] [Size=7][Size=7]This is 7 stacked.[/size] [/b]
0zEtDKV.png
[center][size=7][b][u][color=red]C[color=Orange]O[color=yellow]L[color=green]O[color=blue]R[color=purple]S[/color][/u][/b][/size][/center] [code]what it looks like: [center][size=7][b][u][color=red]C[color=Orange]O[color=yellow]L[color=green]O[color=blue]R[color=purple]S[/color][/u][/b][/size][/center][/code] [LIST] [*]colors require the end [ /color], but you dont need the end for every color change. You just need to specify where the new color starts. [*]Colors, like items, can be imputted by either their name or their id. [*]If you have issues seeing them on here (due to the light color of the forms) you can also find a list [url=http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0][color=crimson]here[/color][/url] [/LIST] [columns] [size=4][b][Color=F0F8FF] Alicewhite | F0F8FF] [color=Antiquewhite]Antiquewhite | FAEBD7 [color=Aqua]Aqua | 00FFFF [color=Aquamarine ]Aquamarine | 7FFFD4 [color=Azure]Azure | F0FFFF [color=Beige]Beige | F5F5DC [color=Bisque]Bisque | FFE4C4 [color=Blanchedalmond]Blanchedalmond | FFEBCD [color=Blue]Blue | 0000FF [color=Blueviolet]Blueviolet | 8A2BE2 [color=Brown]Brown | A52A2A [color=Burlywood]Burlywood | DEB887 [color=Cadetblue]Cadetblue | 5F9EA0 [color=Chartreuse]Chartreuse | 7FFF00 [color=Chocolate]Chocolate | D2691E [color=Coral]Coral | FF7F50 [color=cornflowerblue]Cornflowerblue | 6495ED [color=Cornsilk]Cornsilk | FFF8DC [color=Crimson]Crimson | DC143C [color=Cyan]Cyan | 00FFFF [color=Darkblue]Darkblue | 00008B [color=Darkcyan]Darkcyan | 008B8B [color=Darkgoldenrod]Darkgoldenrod | B8860B [color=Darkgray]Darkgray | A9A9A9 [color=Darkgreen]Darkgreen | 006400 [color=Darkkhaki]Darkkhaki | BDB76B [color=Darkmagenta]Darkmagenta | 8B008B [color=Darkolivegreen]Darkolivegreen | 556B2F [color=Darkorange]Darkorange | FF8C00 [color=Darkorchid]Darkorchid | 9932CC [color=Darkred]Darkred | 8B0000 [color=Darksalmon]Darksalmon | E9967A [color=Darkseagreen]Darkseagreen | 8FBC8F [color=Darkslateblue]Darkslateblue | 483D8B [color=Darkslategray]Darkslategray | 2F4F4F [color=Darkturquoise]Darkturquoise | 00CED1 [color=Darkviolet]Darkviolet | 9400D3 [color=Deeppink]Deeppink | FF1493 [color=Deepskyblue]Deepskyblue | 00BFFF [color=Dimgray]Dimgray | 696969 [color=Dodgerblue]Dodgerblue | 1E90FF [color=Firebrick]Firebrick | B22222 [color=Floralwhite]Floralwhite | FFFAF0 [color=Forestgreen]Forestgreen | 228B22 [color=Fuchsia]Fuchsia | FF00FF [color=Gainsboro]Gainsboro | DCDCDC [color=Ghostwhite]Ghostwhite | F8F8FF [color=Gold]Gold | FFD700 [color=Goldenrod]Goldenrod | DAA520 [color=Gray]Gray | 808080 [color=Green]Green | 008000 [color=Greenyellow]Greenyellow | ADFF2F [color=Honeydew]Honeydew | F0FFF0 [color=hotpink]Hotpink | FF69B4 [color=Indianred]Indianred | CD5C5C [color=Indido]Indigo | 4B0082 [color=Ivory]Ivory | FFFFF0 [color=Khaki]Khaki | F0E68C [color=Lavender]Lavender | E6E6FA [color=Lavenderblush]Lavenderblush | FFF0F5 [color=Lawngreen]Lawngreen | 7CFC00 [color=lemonchiffon]Lemonchiffon | FFFACD [color=Lightblue]Lightblue | ADD8E6 [color=Lightcoral]Lightcoral | F08080 [color=Lightcyan]Lightcyan | E0FFFF [color=Lightgoldenrodyellow]Lightgoldenrodyellow | FAFAD2 [color=Lightgreen]Lightgreen | 90EE90 [color=Lightgrey]Lightgrey | D3D3D3 [nextcol][size=4][b][color=Lightpink]Lightpink | FFB6C1 [color=Lightsalmon]Lightsalmon | FFA07A [color=Lightseagreen]Lightseagreen | 20B2AA [color=Lightskyblue]Lightskyblue | 87CEFA [color=Lightslategrey]Lightslategray | 778899 [color=Lightsteelblue]Lightsteelblue | B0C4DE] [color=Linen]Linen | FAF0E6 [color=Magenta]Magenta | FF00FF [color=Maroon]Maroon | 800000 [color=Mediumaquamarine]Mediumaquamarine | 66CDAA [color=Mediumblue]Mediumblue | 0000CD [color=Mediumorchid]Mediumorchid | BA55D3 [color=Mediumpurple]Mediumpurple | 9370D8 [color=Mediumseagreen]Mediumseagreen | 3CB371 [color=Mediumslateblue]Mediumslateblue | 7B68EE [color=Mediumspringgreen]Mediumspringgreen | 00FA9A [color=Mediumturquoise]Mediumturquoise | 48D1CC [color=Mediumvioletred]Mediumvioletred | C71585 [color=Midnightblue]Midnightblue | 191970 [color=Mintcream]Mintcream | F5FFFA [color=Mistyrose]Mistyrose | FFE4E1 [color=Moccasin]Moccasin | FFE4B5 [color=Navajowhite]Navajowhite | FFDEAD [color=Navy]Navy | 000080 [color=Oldlace]Oldlace | FDF5E6 [color=Olive]Olive | 808000 [color=Olivedrab]Olivedrab | 688E23 [color=Orange]Orange | FFA500 [color=Orangered]Orangered | FF4500 [color=Orchid]Orchid | DA70D6 [color=Palegoldenrod]Palegoldenrod | EEE8AA [color=Palegreen]Palegreen | 98FB98 [color=Paleturquoise]Paleturquoise | AFEEEE [color=Palevioletred]Palevioletred | D87093 [color=Papayawhip]Papayawhip | FFEFD5 [color=Peachpuff]Peachpuff | FFDAB9 [color=Peru]Peru | CD853F [color=Pink]Pink | FFC0CB [color=Plum]Plum | DDA0DD [color=Powderblue]Powderblue | B0E0E6 [color=Purple]Purple | 800080 [color=Red]Red | FF0000 [color=Rosybrown]Rosybrown | BC8F8F [color=Royalblue]Royalblue | 4169E1 [color=Saddlebrown]Saddlebrown | 8B4513 [color=Salmon ]Salmon | FA8072 [color=Sandybrown]Sandybrown | F4A460 [color=Seagreen]Seagreen | 2E8B57 [color=Seashell]Seashell | FFF5EE [color=Sienna]Sienna | A0522D [color=Silver]Silver | C0C0C0 [color=Skyblue]Skyblue | 87CEEB [color=Slateblue]Slateblue | 6A5ACD [color=Slategray]Slategray | 708090 [color=Snow]Snow | FFFAFA [color=Springgreen]Springgreen | 00FF7F [color=Steelblue]Steelblue | 4682B4 [color=Tan]Tan | D2B48C [color=Teal]Teal | 008080 [color=Thistle]Thistle | D8BFD8 [color=Tomato]Tomato | FF6347 [color=Turquoise]Turquoise | 40E0D0 [color=Violet]Violet | EE82EE [color=Wheat]Wheat | F5DEB3 [color=White]White | FFFFFF [color=Whitesmoke]Whitesmoke | F5F5F5 [color=Yellow ]Yellow | FFFF00 [color=Yellowgreen]Yellowgreen[/b][/columns][/size] so all this looks like this (i cut it down. alot.) [code][b][size=5][color=Springgreen]Springgreen | 00FF7F [color=Steelblue]Steelblue | 4682B4 [color=Tan]Tan | D2B48C [color=Teal]Teal | 008080 [color=Thistle]Thistle | D8BFD8 [color=Tomato]Tomato | FF6347 [color=Turquoise]Turquoise | 40E0D0 [color=Violet]Violet | EE82EE [color=Wheat]Wheat | F5DEB3 [color=White]White | FFFFFF [color=Whitesmoke]Whitesmoke | F5F5F5 [color=Yellow ]Yellow | FFFF00 [color=Yellowgreen]Yellowgreen | 9ACD32[/color][/size][/b][/code]
COLORS

Code:
what it looks like: [center][size=7][b][u][color=red]C[color=Orange]O[color=yellow]L[color=green]O[color=blue]R[color=purple]S[/color][/u][/b][/size][/center]
  • colors require the end [ /color], but you dont need the end for every color change. You just need to specify where the new color starts.
  • Colors, like items, can be imputted by either their name or their id.
  • If you have issues seeing them on here (due to the light color of the forms) you can also find a list here
Alicewhite | F0F8FF]
Antiquewhite | FAEBD7
Aqua | 00FFFF
Aquamarine | 7FFFD4
Azure | F0FFFF
Beige | F5F5DC
Bisque | FFE4C4
Blanchedalmond | FFEBCD
Blue | 0000FF
Blueviolet | 8A2BE2
Brown | A52A2A
Burlywood | DEB887
Cadetblue | 5F9EA0
Chartreuse | 7FFF00
Chocolate | D2691E
Coral | FF7F50
Cornflowerblue | 6495ED
Cornsilk | FFF8DC
Crimson | DC143C
Cyan | 00FFFF
Darkblue | 00008B
Darkcyan | 008B8B
Darkgoldenrod | B8860B
Darkgray | A9A9A9
Darkgreen | 006400
Darkkhaki | BDB76B
Darkmagenta | 8B008B
Darkolivegreen | 556B2F
Darkorange | FF8C00
Darkorchid | 9932CC
Darkred | 8B0000
Darksalmon | E9967A
Darkseagreen | 8FBC8F
Darkslateblue | 483D8B
Darkslategray | 2F4F4F
Darkturquoise | 00CED1
Darkviolet | 9400D3
Deeppink | FF1493
Deepskyblue | 00BFFF
Dimgray | 696969
Dodgerblue | 1E90FF
Firebrick | B22222
Floralwhite | FFFAF0
Forestgreen | 228B22
Fuchsia | FF00FF
Gainsboro | DCDCDC
Ghostwhite | F8F8FF
Gold | FFD700
Goldenrod | DAA520
Gray | 808080
Green | 008000
Greenyellow | ADFF2F
Honeydew | F0FFF0
Hotpink | FF69B4
Indianred | CD5C5C
Indigo | 4B0082
Ivory | FFFFF0
Khaki | F0E68C
Lavender | E6E6FA
Lavenderblush | FFF0F5
Lawngreen | 7CFC00
Lemonchiffon | FFFACD
Lightblue | ADD8E6
Lightcoral | F08080
Lightcyan | E0FFFF
Lightgoldenrodyellow | FAFAD2
Lightgreen | 90EE90
Lightgrey | D3D3D3
Lightpink | FFB6C1
Lightsalmon | FFA07A
Lightseagreen | 20B2AA
Lightskyblue | 87CEFA
Lightslategray | 778899
Lightsteelblue | B0C4DE]
Linen | FAF0E6
Magenta | FF00FF
Maroon | 800000
Mediumaquamarine | 66CDAA
Mediumblue | 0000CD
Mediumorchid | BA55D3
Mediumpurple | 9370D8
Mediumseagreen | 3CB371
Mediumslateblue | 7B68EE
Mediumspringgreen | 00FA9A
Mediumturquoise | 48D1CC
Mediumvioletred | C71585
Midnightblue | 191970
Mintcream | F5FFFA
Mistyrose | FFE4E1
Moccasin | FFE4B5
Navajowhite | FFDEAD
Navy | 000080
Oldlace | FDF5E6
Olive | 808000
Olivedrab | 688E23
Orange | FFA500
Orangered | FF4500
Orchid | DA70D6
Palegoldenrod | EEE8AA
Palegreen | 98FB98
Paleturquoise | AFEEEE
Palevioletred | D87093
Papayawhip | FFEFD5
Peachpuff | FFDAB9
Peru | CD853F
Pink | FFC0CB
Plum | DDA0DD
Powderblue | B0E0E6
Purple | 800080
Red | FF0000
Rosybrown | BC8F8F
Royalblue | 4169E1
Saddlebrown | 8B4513
Salmon | FA8072
Sandybrown | F4A460
Seagreen | 2E8B57
Seashell | FFF5EE
Sienna | A0522D
Silver | C0C0C0
Skyblue | 87CEEB
Slateblue | 6A5ACD
Slategray | 708090
Snow | FFFAFA
Springgreen | 00FF7F
Steelblue | 4682B4
Tan | D2B48C
Teal | 008080
Thistle | D8BFD8
Tomato | FF6347
Turquoise | 40E0D0
Violet | EE82EE
Wheat | F5DEB3
White | FFFFFF
Whitesmoke | F5F5F5
Yellow | FFFF00
Yellowgreen

so all this looks like this (i cut it down. alot.)
Code:
[b][size=5][color=Springgreen]Springgreen | 00FF7F [color=Steelblue]Steelblue | 4682B4 [color=Tan]Tan | D2B48C [color=Teal]Teal | 008080 [color=Thistle]Thistle | D8BFD8 [color=Tomato]Tomato | FF6347 [color=Turquoise]Turquoise | 40E0D0 [color=Violet]Violet | EE82EE [color=Wheat]Wheat | F5DEB3 [color=White]White | FFFFFF [color=Whitesmoke]Whitesmoke | F5F5F5 [color=Yellow ]Yellow | FFFF00 [color=Yellowgreen]Yellowgreen | 9ACD32[/color][/size][/b]

0zEtDKV.png
images
jotting down notes b4 i forget
img sites, imgur, tumblr, photoucket(trash, just pure trash), fliker
images
jotting down notes b4 i forget
img sites, imgur, tumblr, photoucket(trash, just pure trash), fliker
0zEtDKV.png
[center][size=6][b]Columns[/b][/size][/center] So.. Columns aren't as bad as you'd think. you are pretty much adding a split line for any text, images, or code until the next break or end. you can also cram as many brakes into a line as you want. I'll elaborate soon. [size=1]This text goes before the columns. [columns] This text is in the first column. This is a second line in the first column. [nextcol] This is the second column, with a second line. [nextcol] This is a third column. Are we having fun yet? [/columns] This text goes after the columns.[/size] [code][size=1]This text goes before the columns. [columns] This text is in the first column. This is a second line in the first column. [nextcol] This is the second column, with a second line. [nextcol] This is a third column. Are we having fun yet? [/columns] This text goes after the columns.[/size][/code]
Columns

So.. Columns aren't as bad as you'd think. you are pretty much adding a split line for any text, images, or code until the next break or end. you can also cram as many brakes into a line as you want. I'll elaborate soon.

This text goes before the columns.
This text is in the first column.
This is a second line in the first column.
This is the second column,
with a second line.
This is a third column.
Are we having fun yet?
This text goes after the columns.
Code:
[size=1]This text goes before the columns. [columns] This text is in the first column. This is a second line in the first column. [nextcol] This is the second column, with a second line. [nextcol] This is a third column. Are we having fun yet? [/columns] This text goes after the columns.[/size]
0zEtDKV.png
[center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Dragon Images[/b][/size][/font][/center] [code]What it looks like: you get the idea by now [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Dragon Images[/b][/size][/font][/center][/code] [center]I dont have to put, like any if ands or buts for this one, its really simple.[/center] [center]------------[/center] [center]First thing, Obviously, pick your dragon. for this im picking my (now former) dragon Layla.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/S3mJN79.png[/img][/center] [center]Under/in their profile is a "generate code" button, after clicking/tapping that, two codes show up. A bbc code (contains the link to the dragon and the image of the dragon) is at the top, and an HTML under it (for anything else other then Forums)[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sVjBHc1.png[/img][/center] [center][b]You must highlight from bracket to bracket [/b]unless you add in the bracket yourself but that seems pointless when its all done for you but whatever floats your boat I guess.[/center] So layla's code looks like this: [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42908644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429087/42908644_350.png[/img] [/url][/code] [center]The [/url] portion of it is the link to the dragon, and the [/img] is the image. you could achieve the same effect by saving the image, putting it on one of fr's supported imaging sites and copy pasting the url but seems kind of pointless when they have done it for you.[/center] [center]---------------[/center] [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Small Dragon Images[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center]Now I'm lazy so I just found a website to make them small for me. Just copy paste the [b]dragon id[/b] into it and it spits out the bbc code for you. If you want them to be directly next to each other, make sure there is no space in between the two you want side by side.[/center] [size=5][b]Disclaimer: this site [i]generates text[/i] rather then requesting/ripping the data from flight rising. Thus it is compliant with fr's rules updated in 2022.[/b][/size] [url=https://volatilematter.wixsite.com/vm-generators/lair-avatar-big-images] [b]Isabel's Site[/b][/url] [center]here's an example of some of these images with dragons in my lair: (as of when I'm making this)[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48007549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480076/48007549.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55898975][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558990/55898975.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73604770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/736048/73604770.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57742595][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577426/57742595.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56193056][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561931/56193056.png[/img][/url] [/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55716021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/557161/55716021.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73908959][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/739090/73908959p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59519705][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/595198/59519705p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72854704][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/728548/72854704p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1065684][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/10657/1065684.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37944584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/379446/37944584.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74815642][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/748157/74815642.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [code]What it looks like: [center][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48007549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480076/48007549.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55898975][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558990/55898975.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73604770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/736048/73604770.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57742595][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577426/57742595.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56193056][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561931/56193056.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55716021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/557161/55716021.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73908959][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/739090/73908959p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59519705][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/595198/59519705p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72854704][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/728548/72854704p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60375730][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/603758/60375730.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74478415][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/744785/74478415.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57906998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/579070/57906998.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [/code]
Dragon Images
Code:
What it looks like: you get the idea by now [center][font=Impact][size=7][b]Dragon Images[/b][/size][/font][/center]
I dont have to put, like any if ands or buts for this one, its really simple.

First thing, Obviously, pick your dragon. for this im picking my (now former) dragon Layla.
S3mJN79.png
Under/in their profile is a "generate code" button, after clicking/tapping that, two codes show up. A bbc code (contains the link to the dragon and the image of the dragon) is at the top, and an HTML under it (for anything else other then Forums)
sVjBHc1.png
You must highlight from bracket to bracket unless you add in the bracket yourself but that seems pointless when its all done for you but whatever floats your boat I guess.
So layla's code looks like this:
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42908644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429087/42908644_350.png[/img] [/url]
The [/url] portion of it is the link to the dragon, and the [/img] is the image. you could achieve the same effect by saving the image, putting it on one of fr's supported imaging sites and copy pasting the url but seems kind of pointless when they have done it for you.

Small Dragon Images
Now I'm lazy so I just found a website to make them small for me. Just copy paste the dragon id into it and it spits out the bbc code for you. If you want them to be directly next to each other, make sure there is no space in between the two you want side by side.

Disclaimer: this site generates text rather then requesting/ripping the data from flight rising. Thus it is compliant with fr's rules updated in 2022.

Isabel's Site
here's an example of some of these images with dragons in my lair: (as of when I'm making this)
48007549.png55898975.png73604770.png57742595.png56193056.png
55716021.png 73908959p.png 59519705p.png 72854704p.png 1065684.png
37944584.png
74815642.png

Code:
What it looks like: [center][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48007549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480076/48007549.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55898975][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558990/55898975.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73604770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/736048/73604770.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57742595][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577426/57742595.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56193056][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561931/56193056.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55716021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/557161/55716021.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73908959][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/739090/73908959p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59519705][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/595198/59519705p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72854704][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/728548/72854704p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60375730][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/603758/60375730.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74478415][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/744785/74478415.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57906998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/579070/57906998.png[/img][/url] [/columns]
0zEtDKV.png
pinglist for when thread gets major updates: [code]@Jeevas @ @ @[/code]
pinglist for when thread gets major updates:
Code:
@Jeevas @ @ @
0zEtDKV.png
last claim :3
last claim :3
0zEtDKV.png
@Mianiacal Can I be put on the pinglist for updates?
@Mianiacal Can I be put on the pinglist for updates?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
1 2 3 4 5