Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Recipe Book 2.0!
1 2 3 4
Hello! Seeing as Eridartho gave me permission to take this over, I figured I'd make a new thread! [quote name="Eridartho" date="2015-06-10 15:27:56" ] Hello! This spreadsheet is meant to be a quick and easy way to inventory your Baldwin materials and see which recipes you can create without having to hope and click on Baldwin's page. :) It will also tell you how many you can make for those beakers and reductions. If you haven't come from there, you should definitely visit mes3's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917]Visual Guide[/url] for all the info you'll ever need on how to create all of Baldwin's amazing recipes. Special thanks you Drezdin for starting the conditional formatting and making some adjustments for better clarification. This is my first spreadsheet so any tips on how to make it clear and simple for everyone is appreciated. [/quote] (The checklist sheet has been left out, as I wanted to reformat it entirely. When I'm finished, I'll let you know and you can copy it over like the other sheets!) I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but if I miss something and/or something doesn't work, let me know! [rule] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Aa4QJ4WkXxbKki1kMvmbDjALGYqBZOSfpmHkNFkQW8/edit?usp=sharing]Recipe Book Here[/url] [rule] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/vu9G8NdF9ivV9m5f2]Self-adding Pinglist, just fill out the form![/url] [rule] UPDATES: [indent]Moved to Changelog tab of spreadsheet.[/indent]
Hello! Seeing as Eridartho gave me permission to take this over, I figured I'd make a new thread!

Eridartho wrote on 2015-06-10 15:27:56:
Hello! This spreadsheet is meant to be a quick and easy way to inventory your Baldwin materials and see which recipes you can create without having to hope and click on Baldwin's page. :) It will also tell you how many you can make for those beakers and reductions.

If you haven't come from there, you should definitely visit mes3's Visual Guide for all the info you'll ever need on how to create all of Baldwin's amazing recipes.

Special thanks you Drezdin for starting the conditional formatting and making some adjustments for better clarification. This is my first spreadsheet so any tips on how to make it clear and simple for everyone is appreciated.

(The checklist sheet has been left out, as I wanted to reformat it entirely. When I'm finished, I'll let you know and you can copy it over like the other sheets!)

I try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but if I miss something and/or something doesn't work, let me know!
Recipe Book Here
Self-adding Pinglist, just fill out the form!
UPDATES:
Moved to Changelog tab of spreadsheet.
genderqueer.pngdemisexual.pngnon-binary.pngpansexual2.pngtransgender.png
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
Happy to make friends if you wanna chat!
transgender.pngpansexual2.pngnon-binary.pngdemisexual.pnggenderqueer.png
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl @Rondine @myheartyoung @foreverendeavor
(Pinging you all because you were interested in the last version of this! I will not ping you again unless you add yourself to the pinglist!)
@DragonsChilde @thelittlekaiser @Kellendraysia @Flightyvandal @Toto @arcobaleno @Allochthon @UnbridledPassion @KottrTungl @Rondine @myheartyoung @foreverendeavor
(Pinging you all because you were interested in the last version of this! I will not ping you again unless you add yourself to the pinglist!)
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
@Eridartho

Whoops! Just realized I forgot to ping you!
The sheet is here if you want to use it, otherwise just ignore this!
@Eridartho

Whoops! Just realized I forgot to ping you!
The sheet is here if you want to use it, otherwise just ignore this!
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
@Kellendraysia @BackonTrack

The sheet has been updated for the festival!
@Kellendraysia @BackonTrack

The sheet has been updated for the festival!
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
@Kellendraysia, @BackonTrack, @ZippoFeuer, @ThunderFang

Updated for the Anniversary!

Updated for the Anniversary!
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book

Updated for the holiday!

(I also might have a version that requires almost no updating on your part! I'll let you know when it's done!)

Updated for the holiday!

(I also might have a version that requires almost no updating on your part! I'll let you know when it's done!)
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
@Pyral I'm trying to input the value of each material and it doesn't allow access to edit the cell. Do I need to request access?
@Pyral I'm trying to input the value of each material and it doesn't allow access to edit the cell. Do I need to request access?
@Psychotisis

I'm not sure. I'm on mobile right now, so I can't check everything, but if you have your own copy of the sheet you should be able to edit it just fine.

Did you make your own copy of the spreadsheet? If so, could you give screenshots or something so I can fix the issue?
@Psychotisis

I'm not sure. I'm on mobile right now, so I can't check everything, but if you have your own copy of the sheet you should be able to edit it just fine.

Did you make your own copy of the spreadsheet? If so, could you give screenshots or something so I can fix the issue?
+3 FR
Baldwin Recipe Book
@Pyral Ah, I should actually download it instead of simply opening it i suppose. Heh. Go figure. Let me take a shot at that and get back to you.
@Pyral Ah, I should actually download it instead of simply opening it i suppose. Heh. Go figure. Let me take a shot at that and get back to you.
@Pyral That's all I needed to do. Thanks!
@Pyral That's all I needed to do. Thanks!
1 2 3 4