Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Chart/Survey] Hatchling Sizes: Gaolers!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I added a cool new chart! Would love responses on it!
I added a cool new chart! Would love responses on it!
Y02PS6v.png
Is the egg chart the new chart? That's really cool, and something I'd been wondering about myself!
Is the egg chart the new chart? That's really cool, and something I'd been wondering about myself!
TH15wMc.png
@Lirillith Yes that's the new one! The old ones were incomplete, outdated charts that I replaced with the egg one. I'm glad you like it! I'm working on a sequel to it that will compare the newborn sizes to human size. It's so much easier to understand how big or small they are when you have a visual instead of just numbers!
@Lirillith Yes that's the new one! The old ones were incomplete, outdated charts that I replaced with the egg one. I'm glad you like it! I'm working on a sequel to it that will compare the newborn sizes to human size. It's so much easier to understand how big or small they are when you have a visual instead of just numbers!
Y02PS6v.png
@ShadesofFantasy
So in 2 weeks, I’m doing a big hatch, and I’m sure to get some guardians from the eggos. I’ll let you know some of the sizes once I start hatching!
@ShadesofFantasy
So in 2 weeks, I’m doing a big hatch, and I’m sure to get some guardians from the eggos. I’ll let you know some of the sizes once I start hatching!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ShadesofFantasy

Hey there, I goofed up with a couple of my responses to the teen form (didn't double check the hatch date bc I'm a goober) is it possible for you to correct the data in the sheet if I send you the correct info?
@ShadesofFantasy

Hey there, I goofed up with a couple of my responses to the teen form (didn't double check the hatch date bc I'm a goober) is it possible for you to correct the data in the sheet if I send you the correct info?
MO9OuYn.gif
@DanitheET yes I can! Just tell me what needs to be fixed and I can edit it :) thank you for participating!
@DanitheET yes I can! Just tell me what needs to be fixed and I can edit it :) thank you for participating!
Y02PS6v.png
@ObsidianMage thank you! I really appreciate it!
@ObsidianMage thank you! I really appreciate it!
Y02PS6v.png
@taaffeite
This is super cool and helpful!! Adding a ping for later. When I get back to my desk to bookmark the page I can delete this comment :0
@taaffeite
This is super cool and helpful!! Adding a ping for later. When I get back to my desk to bookmark the page I can delete this comment :0
Elizabeth
- She/Her
- FR +3
I'm back from the dead! I'm so sorry that this has sat untouched for so long! Things got pretty crazy IRL for me, and that really pulled me away from this project. To be honest I had gotten kind of burned out on this project and I had to take a break from it. I promise it's still going, I've been inputting my own hatchlings! I just got so tired of promoting it and trying to keep up people's interest in it - I'm not a very social person so that was really difficult for me! I'm so sorry I took such a long break, I didn't mean to be away from it for so long.
I'm back from the dead! I'm so sorry that this has sat untouched for so long! Things got pretty crazy IRL for me, and that really pulled me away from this project. To be honest I had gotten kind of burned out on this project and I had to take a break from it. I promise it's still going, I've been inputting my own hatchlings! I just got so tired of promoting it and trying to keep up people's interest in it - I'm not a very social person so that was really difficult for me! I'm so sorry I took such a long break, I didn't mean to be away from it for so long.
Y02PS6v.png
This is really interesting! I'll make sure to keep inputting data! :)
This is really interesting! I'll make sure to keep inputting data! :)
ESq6cYH.gif0kBrkt2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6