Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Pinstripe/Bee/Contour Guide
1 2 3 4 5
@CassieRose I love that you took insperation from the combo I found and are making a guide for it. This is awesome I noticed some of the faes didn't fit. I'll just use this one as an example. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=2534b926523f949872a8e4c90d7ffc44d1145f65&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Many of the scries follow the formula but some of them, I think, got colors confused. The secondary doesn't match the top half of the head crest. I'm not sure if this was intentional. I'm assuming not because many of the scries follow the formula, but there are a some that don't. And while the claw color is great for the tert sometimes it's best to use the accent color for more contrast. This is a fog following the formula: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=119&auth=25e7dc0c0ef8390e15290395ca8abe3778ccbb41&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@CassieRose
I love that you took insperation from the combo I found and are making a guide for it. This is awesome
I noticed some of the faes didn't fit. I'll just use this one as an example.
dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=7&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=139&auth=2534b926523f949872a8e4c90d7ffc44d1145f65&dummyext=prev.png

Many of the scries follow the formula but some of them, I think, got colors confused. The secondary doesn't match the top half of the head crest. I'm not sure if this was intentional. I'm assuming not because many of the scries follow the formula, but there are a some that don't. And while the claw color is great for the tert sometimes it's best to use the accent color for more contrast.

This is a fog following the formula:
dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=119&auth=25e7dc0c0ef8390e15290395ca8abe3778ccbb41&dummyext=prev.png
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
@CassieRose

Aaah, thank you so much, this is a great guide!!
@CassieRose

Aaah, thank you so much, this is a great guide!!
Td4lBWl.png
@vihuff

It was intentional. I tried my best to stick to a slightly different version of the formula, in which the wings matched the accent color, and the contour matched the claws. Like I said at the beginning of the guide, you DON'T have to stick to the colors.
This guide was made to show how good this combo was, and to recommend some colors. You don't have to stick to the colors. If there's a different formula you want to use instead for this combo, go ahead! I can't and won't stop you.
@vihuff

It was intentional. I tried my best to stick to a slightly different version of the formula, in which the wings matched the accent color, and the contour matched the claws. Like I said at the beginning of the guide, you DON'T have to stick to the colors.
This guide was made to show how good this combo was, and to recommend some colors. You don't have to stick to the colors. If there's a different formula you want to use instead for this combo, go ahead! I can't and won't stop you.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose these are all really cool and gave me some great ideas for new projects, thanks for all the work you did!!
@CassieRose these are all really cool and gave me some great ideas for new projects, thanks for all the work you did!!
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
Holy wow, these are stunning! I would love to be on your pinglist as well, please! Also, HUGE props for such a fun discovery. I woulda never thought of this!
Holy wow, these are stunning! I would love to be on your pinglist as well, please! Also, HUGE props for such a fun discovery. I woulda never thought of this!
@NimRoderick

I've stopped pinging for this, since I've finished all the colors.

And even though I made this guide, credit goes to @.vihuff for the discovery of this gene combo!
@NimRoderick

I've stopped pinging for this, since I've finished all the colors.

And even though I made this guide, credit goes to @.vihuff for the discovery of this gene combo!
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
oops, derp, I didn't even notice you'd covered them all. My bad!

And in that case, props to both of you then, 'cause this is totally my new favourite combo. You both rock
oops, derp, I didn't even notice you'd covered them all. My bad!

And in that case, props to both of you then, 'cause this is totally my new favourite combo. You both rock
@vihuff @CassieRose Thank you for this beautiful combo <3 I will be seeking one of these beauties to replace one of my dragons since all of mine are perma-dragons atm XD
@vihuff @CassieRose Thank you for this beautiful combo <3 I will be seeking one of these beauties to replace one of my dragons since all of mine are perma-dragons atm XD
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
Looking at this was a terrible idea, I have enough breeding projects as it is XD
Looking at this was a terrible idea, I have enough breeding projects as it is XD
[quote name="@ArohaMeansLove" date="2018-05-10 19:03:36" ] Looking at this was a terrible idea, I have enough breeding projects as it is XD [/quote] You're welcome
@ArohaMeansLove wrote on 2018-05-10 19:03:36:
You're welcome
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5