Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | outfit/apparel layering ideas [WIP]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
oh... OH. oh wow

It's nice that someone has more willpower than me pfft This is so neat looking. Holy! You dear madam have WAY more willpower than me. All respect
oh... OH. oh wow

It's nice that someone has more willpower than me pfft This is so neat looking. Holy! You dear madam have WAY more willpower than me. All respect
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova

Haaa, complement me on my willpower when I finish moving all the outfits over. :p

Thanks though. ^_^
@Melova

Haaa, complement me on my willpower when I finish moving all the outfits over. :p

Thanks though. ^_^
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
Such a useful and inspiring thread
I'd love to be added to the ping list please!
Such a useful and inspiring thread
0ttVF1K.png
Phereo
she/her
+8 FR
BO8csR6.png
Could you please add me to the ping list? Thank you!
Could you please add me to the ping list? Thank you!
@Phereo @nekosysteme added you both to the pinglist!
@Phereo @nekosysteme added you both to the pinglist!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Can I be added to the pinglist too? This guide looks so professional and nice!
Can I be added to the pinglist too? This guide looks so professional and nice!
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy added to the pinglist! and thank you ^_^ I'm glad it looks good! :D
@IzzyWizzy added to the pinglist! and thank you ^_^ I'm glad it looks good! :D

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy Submitting one of my own, I may create more in the future. What do you think? [b]Name:*[/b] Faceless Scavenger [b]Tags:[/b] Tech, technology, lightning, festival, joxar [b]primary category:*[/b] Layering [b]subcategory:*[/b] Clothes Technological [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:*[/b] Yes [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:*[/b] Yes [b]Best on:[/b] Everything else, especially Wildclaws, Guardians, and Imperial Males [b]Questionable on:[/b] Nocturnes and Snappers(the face doesn't look right) [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] None [b]Picture: [/b][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23584,23290&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel:*[/b] [item=highland scavenger][item=sanddune rags] [b]Variations:[/b] None [b]Notes:[/b] Would work just as well with Boneyard Tatters, but that would be a lot more expensive. I think the blue on the Sanddune Rags matches the Highland Scavenger better anyway
@UnicornCrazy
Submitting one of my own, I may create more in the future. What do you think?

Name:* Faceless Scavenger
Tags: Tech, technology, lightning, festival, joxar
primary category:* Layering
subcategory:* Clothes Technological
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:* Yes
Does it work on all breeds/genders:* Yes
Best on: Everything else, especially Wildclaws, Guardians, and Imperial Males
Questionable on: Nocturnes and Snappers(the face doesn't look right)
Doesn't work on: None
Picture:
dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=23584,23290&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:*
Highland Scavenger Sanddune Rags
Variations: None
Notes: Would work just as well with Boneyard Tatters, but that would be a lot more expensive. I think the blue on the Sanddune Rags matches the Highland Scavenger better anyway

CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy

looks good! I'll be adding people's new submissions to the list as soon as I've got all the old ones put in this could be quite a while
@IzzyWizzy

looks good! I'll be adding people's new submissions to the list as soon as I've got all the old ones put in this could be quite a while

ey/em, FR+8,
@greensylph
Pinging myself
@greensylph
Pinging myself
kujzePB.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23