Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | outfit/apparel layering ideas [WIP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Add me to the pinglist please~
Add me to the pinglist please~
UwUnl7O.png
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Can I please be added to the pinglist?
mA2hqc9.png
[b]Creepy/Dark [/b] idea [b]VAMPIRIC / VAMPIRE HUNTER [/b] made a vampire/ vampire hunter mirror female have yet to test it on other models. so far looks best on mirrors [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/311480[/img] http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/311480 Teardrop Ruby Necklace Glowing Red Clawtips Veteran's Eye Scar Furious Headdress Red Warrior Face Mask Carapace Arm Furious Claws Bloody Tail Bandage Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Black Spats Crimson Aviator Coat hope you all like !! also sry can't seem to get picture to work
Creepy/Dark idea

VAMPIRIC / VAMPIRE HUNTER

made a vampire/ vampire hunter mirror female have yet to test it on other models. so far looks best on mirrors

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/311480[/img]
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/311480

Teardrop Ruby Necklace
Glowing Red Clawtips
Veteran's Eye Scar
Furious Headdress
Red Warrior Face Mask
Carapace Arm
Furious Claws
Bloody Tail Bandage
Crimson Rogue Tail Binding
Black Spats
Crimson Aviator Coat

hope you all like !! also sry can't seem to get picture to work
[b]Name:*[/b] Icebound Angel [b]Tags:[/b] Wings [b]primary category:*[/b] Layering [b]subcategory:*[/b] accesories? [b]Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:*[/b] Yes [b]Does it work on all breeds/genders:*[/b]No [b]Best on:[/b] Coatl F, Mirror M, Ridgeback M, SD's, Snapper M, Spirals, Tundras, WC's [b]Questionable on:[/b] Coatl M, Guardians, Imperials, Nocturns, PC's, Ridgeback F, Snapper F, [b]Doesn't work on:[/b] Bogsneks, Fae, Mirror F, [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=25620,5159&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Apparel:*[/b] [item=Icicle chains] [item=cloudy feathered wings] [b]Variations:[/b] [item=wavespun feathered wings][item=sapphire feathered wings][item=orchid feathered wings][item=inkwell feathered wings][item=sunburst feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=lemongrass feathered wings][item=Crimson feathered wings][item=Chestnut feathered wings] [b]Notes:[/b] On questionable breeds one or two feathers come out from behind the ice.
Name:* Icebound Angel
Tags: Wings
primary category:* Layering
subcategory:* accesories?
Does it contain Festive/NoTN/Retired apparel:* Yes
Does it work on all breeds/genders:*No
Best on: Coatl F, Mirror M, Ridgeback M, SD's, Snapper M, Spirals, Tundras, WC's
Questionable on: Coatl M, Guardians, Imperials, Nocturns, PC's, Ridgeback F, Snapper F,
Doesn't work on: Bogsneks, Fae, Mirror F,
Picture: dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=25620,5159&xt=dressing.png
Apparel:*
Icicle Chains
Cloudy Feathered Wings
Variations:
Wavespun Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings Orchid Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Sunburst Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Chestnut Feathered Wings
Notes: On questionable breeds one or two feathers come out from behind the ice.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@ladra added

Thanks for the outfit ideas people, I'm sorry I'm being slow in getting all this up and running, I'll add your new ideas as soon as I've ported all the old ones from the previous thread.
@ladra added

Thanks for the outfit ideas people, I'm sorry I'm being slow in getting all this up and running, I'll add your new ideas as soon as I've ported all the old ones from the previous thread.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
i'd love to be added to the pinglist! this was such an amazing idea, thank you so much for continuing it!! ^^
i'd love to be added to the pinglist! this was such an amazing idea, thank you so much for continuing it!! ^^
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
mick | they/them | 23
@aleksey added! ^_^
@aleksey added! ^_^
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please !
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please !
16490.png hello, i'm may!
» lore
» wishlist
» my love ♥
» marigold/fire xxy gen-one auction!
Pinglist please! I've followed the other threads you mentioned and I really appreciate it. I may end up sticking some of these outfits in the dressing room and then link you to them so you can put them with the originals if you'd like :)
Pinglist please! I've followed the other threads you mentioned and I really appreciate it. I may end up sticking some of these outfits in the dressing room and then link you to them so you can put them with the originals if you'd like :)
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
I'll add you both to the pinglist!

That's a kind offer, @JetBlackOblivion , but unless people specifically request otherwise I've decided not to use dressingroom outfit links for this, as I won't want people stuck using up space in their dressing rooms and I've also noticed that sometimes people delete that outfit and that leaves no hint of how the layering was achieved. I've already had to rebuild Sylvan Warrior from nothing but an image due to this, so?
I'll add you both to the pinglist!

That's a kind offer, @JetBlackOblivion , but unless people specifically request otherwise I've decided not to use dressingroom outfit links for this, as I won't want people stuck using up space in their dressing rooms and I've also noticed that sometimes people delete that outfit and that leaves no hint of how the layering was achieved. I've already had to rebuild Sylvan Warrior from nothing but an image due to this, so?

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23