Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference v2 [Peacock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jeweltone Of course! ;w;
@Jeweltone Of course! ;w;
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone [item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph] New genes have been released! Python and Morph are Uncommon (thank you @Straif !) and the scrolls can be found rarely in every coliseum venue. [item=vista: bogsneak dragons][item=vista: skydancer dragons] There are also two new dragon vistas found in the Marketplace, Bogsneak and Skydancer to round out the set! They're 250,000 treasure each, with dom discounts putting them at 212,500 treasure and 232,500 treasure.
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone

Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph

New genes have been released! Python and Morph are Uncommon (thank you @Straif !) and the scrolls can be found rarely in every coliseum venue.

Vista: Bogsneak Dragons Vista: Skydancer Dragons

There are also two new dragon vistas found in the Marketplace, Bogsneak and Skydancer to round out the set! They're 250,000 treasure each, with dom discounts putting them at 212,500 treasure and 232,500 treasure.
@dPalindrome

Thank you for this thread and the effort you put in to keep it up to date! It's where I always come when I need to check on gene rarity. I just noticed you have a pinglist so could you put me on it, please.

(I also noticed you've missed out capsule in the gene rarity section, it's Limited I think)
@dPalindrome

Thank you for this thread and the effort you put in to keep it up to date! It's where I always come when I need to check on gene rarity. I just noticed you have a pinglist so could you put me on it, please.

(I also noticed you've missed out capsule in the gene rarity section, it's Limited I think)
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Sachqua

You're so welcome! I do the same thing, and I did with the last one as well, which is why I scooped it up. It's such a valuable resource to a lot of people and I'm happy to help ;w; I've just added you to the pinglist, so you won't miss a release!

Speaking of misses, you are absolutely correct, I did leave it off @-@ Thank you for pointing it out so it could be added, and yes! It is definitely Limited!
@Sachqua

You're so welcome! I do the same thing, and I did with the last one as well, which is why I scooped it up. It's such a valuable resource to a lot of people and I'm happy to help ;w; I've just added you to the pinglist, so you won't miss a release!

Speaking of misses, you are absolutely correct, I did leave it off @-@ Thank you for pointing it out so it could be added, and yes! It is definitely Limited!
[i]Pinglist:[/i] @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua [item=tertiary gene: firefly] New Gene!! It's a Swipp Swap surprisingly, traded for 60 Fanned Cockroaches and 1 Firebug familiar. Fanned Cockroaches are found in the Waterway coliseum venue, which is level 16, and drop from Silky Fanrats! Thank you @Maki for your [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/1]Coliseum Drop Guide[/url]! Firebugs are found gathering in Insect Catching at level 10+, in Arcane, Fire, Ice, Light, Lightning, Nature, and Shadow! Thank you @Gaia and everyone who reports in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1]Gathering Reference Guide[/url]! Current testing over at @Straif 's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1584487/1]Breeding Rarity Comparisons Guide[/url] puts Firefly at Limited rarity, which makes sense. I'll make another post when it's confirmed! Thank you @chuuyas @FelisAries @Espinafre and @PrismDragonfly for testing so quickly! I'll be adding it to the guide proper in a little bit, irl's being a hassle for right now @m@
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua

Tertiary Gene: Firefly

New Gene!! It's a Swipp Swap surprisingly, traded for 60 Fanned Cockroaches and 1 Firebug familiar.

Fanned Cockroaches are found in the Waterway coliseum venue, which is level 16, and drop from Silky Fanrats! Thank you @Maki for your Coliseum Drop Guide!

Firebugs are found gathering in Insect Catching at level 10+, in Arcane, Fire, Ice, Light, Lightning, Nature, and Shadow! Thank you @Gaia and everyone who reports in the Gathering Reference Guide!

Current testing over at @Straif 's Breeding Rarity Comparisons Guide puts Firefly at Limited rarity, which makes sense. I'll make another post when it's confirmed! Thank you @chuuyas @FelisAries @Espinafre and @PrismDragonfly for testing so quickly!

I'll be adding it to the guide proper in a little bit, irl's being a hassle for right now @m@
Firefly officially added, along with some editing for a more consistent and organized looking guide!
Firefly officially added, along with some editing for a more consistent and organized looking guide!
[i]Pinglist[/i]: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua [item=vista: gladekeeper] New festival, new vista! The Gladekeeper vista is available for 50 Bladed Flatleafs! Grab it while you can! This also means that Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are cycled back in! Make sure to snag one too!
Pinglist: @RandyPandy @Jeweltone @Sachqua

Vista: Gladekeeper

New festival, new vista! The Gladekeeper vista is available for 50 Bladed Flatleafs! Grab it while you can!

This also means that Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates are cycled back in! Make sure to snag one too!
can you Ping me please?
can you Ping me please?
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
@Fluffypuppy77 Absolutely! I'll add you to the list ;w;

Also, since I'm making a post anyway, Firefly has been confirmed as Limited!
@Fluffypuppy77 Absolutely! I'll add you to the list ;w;

Also, since I'm making a post anyway, Firefly has been confirmed as Limited!
Thank you^^
Thank you^^
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9