Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Spreadsheets
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Hexephra
Whoops, just edited my post on the matter. If it helps, the secondary gene area needs to grab info in "$AB7" for the first line, not "$U7". Hope that helps.

And thank you for all your help with these sheets, I love them!
@Hexephra
Whoops, just edited my post on the matter. If it helps, the secondary gene area needs to grab info in "$AB7" for the first line, not "$U7". Hope that helps.

And thank you for all your help with these sheets, I love them!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple cool, thanks for finding that!
@chocoapple cool, thanks for finding that!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra Ooo, I'm glad I found this page, because paying you to code a sheet is probably faster than me learning how to do it myself.

I have a chart with pricing methods for dragons, and I'd like to turn it into the sort of sheet where I can select items from a pulldown and it spits out a total.

(Or, in the unlikely event you think it might be faster to teach me or send me a how-to link...*shrugs*)
@Hexephra Ooo, I'm glad I found this page, because paying you to code a sheet is probably faster than me learning how to do it myself.

I have a chart with pricing methods for dragons, and I'd like to turn it into the sort of sheet where I can select items from a pulldown and it spits out a total.

(Or, in the unlikely event you think it might be faster to teach me or send me a how-to link...*shrugs*)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto that sounds pretty doable! What kind of pricing methods do you mean? Feel free to DM me details and we can work it out :D
@Hanakoto that sounds pretty doable! What kind of pricing methods do you mean? Feel free to DM me details and we can work it out :D
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
Before you add my sheet to the public list, please remember to give EgoLobster credit--it's their pricing method. ^_^
Before you add my sheet to the public list, please remember to give EgoLobster credit--it's their pricing method. ^_^
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
[b]Update:[/b] First of all, I've updated the first page so that there's a table of contents on the first post. Second of all, new sheet! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vIZy1yF.png[/img] Commissioned by @Hanakoto, the [b]Dragon Pricer[/b] sheet prices dragons based on their traits. Input your dragon's traits and the sheet will tell you how much to list it for! Credit to EgoLobster #374217 for their pricing method. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M5SM7slviJNilibZDuZEzRZcdL-FrDnLRojBVikKpic][img]https://i.imgur.com/IdtmNs1.png[/img][/url][/center] You may use this sheet or make a copy. If you intend to change the prices in the Traits tab, please make a copy! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wnnOWIE.png[/img][/center] ----- @chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky
Update: First of all, I've updated the first page so that there's a table of contents on the first post.

Second of all, new sheet!

vIZy1yF.png

Commissioned by @Hanakoto, the Dragon Pricer sheet prices dragons based on their traits. Input your dragon's traits and the sheet will tell you how much to list it for!

Credit to EgoLobster #374217 for their pricing method.
IdtmNs1.png

You may use this sheet or make a copy. If you intend to change the prices in the Traits tab, please make a copy!
wnnOWIE.png

@chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky
@Hexephra Woohoo! Love it...have used it several times lately. :D
@Hexephra Woohoo! Love it...have used it several times lately. :D
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto Glad to hear it! Sorry I didn't get it out sooner; been busy this week haha.
@Hanakoto Glad to hear it! Sorry I didn't get it out sooner; been busy this week haha.
@Hexephra It was the first time I've stayed home since Sunday!
@Hexephra It was the first time I've stayed home since Sunday!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hexephra

hello, hello! remember me from ages ago? i found the issue with the color range predictor logic not looping properly. well, i fixed it tonight... by totally rewriting the parser :D

have a look here if you'd like! i messed with the format of the "odds" table on the predictor sheet, to more directly show how large the individual color ranges are. all this spreadsheet has is the data, predictor, and parser sheets. it's set to view-only, but i think that means you can make a copy to mess with it yourself!

let me kno if you have any questions! n_n
@Hexephra

hello, hello! remember me from ages ago? i found the issue with the color range predictor logic not looping properly. well, i fixed it tonight... by totally rewriting the parser :D

have a look here if you'd like! i messed with the format of the "odds" table on the predictor sheet, to more directly show how large the individual color ranges are. all this spreadsheet has is the data, predictor, and parser sheets. it's set to view-only, but i think that means you can make a copy to mess with it yourself!

let me kno if you have any questions! n_n

@snugglebug
he
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19