Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight rising guide
When do festivals start? Well each month has its own elemental holiday, usually starting at the end of the month and ending the following week of the next month

January: Crystalline Gala (Ice)
February: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)
March: Mistral Jamboree (Wind)
April: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)
May: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)
June: Brightshine Jubilee (Light)
July: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)
August: Flameforger's Festival (Fire)
September: Starfall Celebration (Arcane)
October: Riot of Rot (Plague)
November: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)
December: night of the nocturne (none)

How do i level up my dragon? Well all you have to do is pick out 3 dragons in the coliseum
suem and start battling! The max level is 25 also some people will kindly train your dragons for a small fee! And the higher the level the more your dragon will be worth!

Breeding dragons
Each nest requires a male and a female, they will produce 1-5 eggs
Whatever your element is your dragons will be that same elements,
Offspring will be produced by taking into account the breed and genes of the parents. Common dragons have a cooldown of 20days, plenty full dragons have a cooldown of 15 days

Breeds of dragons
Bogsneak Dragons
Coatl Dragons
Fae Dragons
Guardian Dragons
Imperial Dragons
Mirror Dragons
Nocturne Dragons
Pearlcatcher Dragons
Ridgeback Dragons
Skydancer Dragons
Snapper Dragons
Spiral Dragons
Tundra Dragons
Wildclaw Dragons

exalting dragons
exalting dragons is basically deleting the dragon from the game even thou you can still view it you cant get it back, unless you manually get it back and what i mean by this is if you dont mean exalt a dragon you only have one chance to get it back after you use that one you cant get any other dragons back, when you exalt a dragon it goes twords flight dominance the more dragons a flight exalts the more of a chance that your flight will get one of three places on the top if the beastclans gets one of the three spots no one gets any bonus

if you have any questions just ask!

WILL BE UPDATED
[
When do festivals start? Well each month has its own elemental holiday, usually starting at the end of the month and ending the following week of the next month

January: Crystalline Gala (Ice)
February: Trickmurk Circus (Shadow)
March: Mistral Jamboree (Wind)
April: Wavecrest Saturnalia (Water)
May: Greenskeeper Gathering (Nature)
June: Brightshine Jubilee (Light)
July: Thundercrack Carnivale (Lightning)
August: Flameforger's Festival (Fire)
September: Starfall Celebration (Arcane)
October: Riot of Rot (Plague)
November: Rockbreaker's Ceremony (Earth)
December: night of the nocturne (none)

How do i level up my dragon? Well all you have to do is pick out 3 dragons in the coliseum
suem and start battling! The max level is 25 also some people will kindly train your dragons for a small fee! And the higher the level the more your dragon will be worth!

Breeding dragons
Each nest requires a male and a female, they will produce 1-5 eggs
Whatever your element is your dragons will be that same elements,
Offspring will be produced by taking into account the breed and genes of the parents. Common dragons have a cooldown of 20days, plenty full dragons have a cooldown of 15 days

Breeds of dragons
Bogsneak Dragons
Coatl Dragons
Fae Dragons
Guardian Dragons
Imperial Dragons
Mirror Dragons
Nocturne Dragons
Pearlcatcher Dragons
Ridgeback Dragons
Skydancer Dragons
Snapper Dragons
Spiral Dragons
Tundra Dragons
Wildclaw Dragons

exalting dragons
exalting dragons is basically deleting the dragon from the game even thou you can still view it you cant get it back, unless you manually get it back and what i mean by this is if you dont mean exalt a dragon you only have one chance to get it back after you use that one you cant get any other dragons back, when you exalt a dragon it goes twords flight dominance the more dragons a flight exalts the more of a chance that your flight will get one of three places on the top if the beastclans gets one of the three spots no one gets any bonus

if you have any questions just ask!

WILL BE UPDATED
[
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif