Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bcojbh061nb94ef/windh2.png[/img][/center]
windh2.png
Wow, I really had to dig to find this. I'm going to bump this back up for ease of access.

Just for the record, guys, this is the current, updated guide. =)

~Azophel
Wow, I really had to dig to find this. I'm going to bump this back up for ease of access.

Just for the record, guys, this is the current, updated guide. =)

~Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[item=snail husk] Just found this item while scavenging in Earth (lv40)! Seems like there is an update incoming. If you have found any new items, please let me know your profession, level and region so I can update the reference :)
Snail Husk

Just found this item while scavenging in Earth (lv40)! Seems like there is an update incoming.

If you have found any new items, please let me know your profession, level and region so I can update the reference :)
Scavenging- Shadow(lv 40) [item=cerith shell] Found two of these today.
Scavenging- Shadow(lv 40)

Cerith Shell

Found two of these today.
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
Thank you! Updated :)
Thank you! Updated :)
[quote name="Gaia" date=2018-01-01 00:39:35] [item=snail husk] Just found this item while scavenging in Earth (lv40)! Seems like there is an update incoming. If you have found any new items, please let me know your profession, level and region so I can update the reference :) [/quote] i also found these scavenging in Plague (lv40)
Gaia wrote on 2018-01-01:
Snail Husk

Just found this item while scavenging in Earth (lv40)! Seems like there is an update incoming.

If you have found any new items, please let me know your profession, level and region so I can update the reference :)

i also found these scavenging in Plague (lv40)
xu8NiU0.png
Cerith conch found in Light, level 34
Cerith conch found in Light, level 34
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Thank you for the info! <3
Thank you for the info! <3
@Gaia

I found Seaside Trumpet in Arcane (Scavenging Level 40). See also this post and this post.
@Gaia

I found Seaside Trumpet in Arcane (Scavenging Level 40). See also this post and this post.
@Maki You're a hero, thanks! <3 I'll update it right away
@Maki You're a hero, thanks! <3 I'll update it right away
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28