Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Found an Undergrowth Shovelsnout in Lightning Insect Catching, Level 6!
Found an Undergrowth Shovelsnout in Lightning Insect Catching, Level 6!
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
I ended up gathering a river muck with fishing in water, level 16 i believe, i dont quite remember
I ended up gathering a river muck with fishing in water, level 16 i believe, i dont quite remember
[emoji=black gem size=1][emoji=brown gem size=1][emoji=black gem size=1]
I got an Undergrowth Shovelsnout and a Firebug in the Arcane Insect Catching at level 10 today. First time finding familiars there so it surprised me to get two in one day.
I got an Undergrowth Shovelsnout and a Firebug in the Arcane Insect Catching at level 10 today. First time finding familiars there so it surprised me to get two in one day.
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
After hunting in most venues and getting to level 40, being on this site for 4 years, I have finally gotten a frog!!! [center][item=canopy darter][/center] I was like "who are you; are you a new addition that I missed??" but then I checked the item numbers of the frogs and they're all really old! Meanwhile, I've caught several each of the 5-star hunting familiars. I feel like the frogs need to have the [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] rating... xD
After hunting in most venues and getting to level 40, being on this site for 4 years, I have finally gotten a frog!!!
Canopy Darter

I was like "who are you; are you a new addition that I missed??" but then I checked the item numbers of the frogs and they're all really old! Meanwhile, I've caught several each of the 5-star hunting familiars. I feel like the frogs need to have the rating... xD
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
This is great. :)
This is great. :)
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
It looks like a lot of familiars had their zone drops changed. The Gaseous Megashrimp and Skittering Megashrimp for example used to drop in every zones, but now they do not. D:
It looks like a lot of familiars had their zone drops changed. The Gaseous Megashrimp and Skittering Megashrimp for example used to drop in every zones, but now they do not. D:
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@gaia

Love this reference!

Note: fishing, level 1 the "deeps cucumber" is really the "deepsea cucumber" and there is an image to fill out the set.
@gaia

Love this reference!

Note: fishing, level 1 the "deeps cucumber" is really the "deepsea cucumber" and there is an image to fill out the set.
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
[quote name="Storygeek" date="2020-06-18 14:19:44" ] @/gaia Love this reference! Note: fishing, level 1 the "deeps cucumber" is really the "deepsea cucumber" and there is an image to fill out the set. [/quote] Thanks, I updated that! :) I haven't updated this thread in a bit, mostly because very little new things have been introduced. But now with the game database I can definitely do a big clean up and make sure it is all correct. :)
Storygeek wrote on 2020-06-18 14:19:44:
@/gaia

Love this reference!

Thanks, I updated that! :)

I haven't updated this thread in a bit, mostly because very little new things have been introduced. But now with the game database I can definitely do a big clean up and make sure it is all correct. :)
I have been sorting through all the flight items and stashing them with my flight ambassador dragons...(cuz I'm like that). This is just up my alley...Thanks for all your painstaking work!
I have been sorting through all the flight items and stashing them with my flight ambassador dragons...(cuz I'm like that). This is just up my alley...Thanks for all your painstaking work!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28