Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Coli Builds List
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@wyvernaura888
@wyvernaura888
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Pyatiugolnik

Here are @Mohenjo's missing entries that could use adding (plus a link to the Mire Monk which is identical to Moh's Mire Mauler build). :) These Meditate builds are all good with any element as long as they are maintained as Meditate builds; replacing the Meditate stone with Scratch makes them far more vulnerable to starting lineups and requires more attention to elemental choice.

Harpy's Roost:
Roost Rustler
Stats: 108 STR / 87 QCK / 8 VIT
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses, but takes glass cannon to a whole new level. Meditate build.
Keywords: 2-Fodder, Glass Cannon, Any Element

GLR/Mire Crossover:
Ghire Gorer
Stats: 119 STR / 70 QCK / 16 VIT
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses and gets extra start urns before all enemies in both venues. Meditate build.

Mire:
Mire Mauler and Mire Monk
Stats: 119 STR / 62 QCK / 33 VIT / + DEF
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses, optimized for more health than the Flier variants while still fast enough to go before most enemies. Meditate build.
@Pyatiugolnik

Here are @Mohenjo's missing entries that could use adding (plus a link to the Mire Monk which is identical to Moh's Mire Mauler build). :) These Meditate builds are all good with any element as long as they are maintained as Meditate builds; replacing the Meditate stone with Scratch makes them far more vulnerable to starting lineups and requires more attention to elemental choice.

Harpy's Roost:
Roost Rustler
Stats: 108 STR / 87 QCK / 8 VIT
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses, but takes glass cannon to a whole new level. Meditate build.

GLR/Mire Crossover:
Ghire Gorer
Stats: 119 STR / 70 QCK / 16 VIT
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses and gets extra start urns before all enemies in both venues. Meditate build.

Mire:
Mire Mauler and Mire Monk
Stats: 119 STR / 62 QCK / 33 VIT / + DEF
Info: Can 1-shot all enemies except bosses, optimized for more health than the Flier variants while still fast enough to go before most enemies. Meditate build.
I even missed one, sigh.

Boreal Banisher
Stats: 96 STR / 98 QCK / 16 VIT / + DEF
Info: CAn 1-shot all enemies except Yeti, extremely fast. Meditate build.
I even missed one, sigh.

Boreal Banisher
Stats: 96 STR / 98 QCK / 16 VIT / + DEF
Info: CAn 1-shot all enemies except Yeti, extremely fast. Meditate build.
@mogaga725
@mogaga725
20161013_184339.png
^
^
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
bump
bump
~~I hope everyone here is having a lovely day! Windsinger bless!~~
What a helpful guide, thank you!
What a helpful guide, thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Luna3002

Don't Mind Me~

Thanks for this!
@Luna3002

Don't Mind Me~

Thanks for this!
3FgxPFn.gif
wow lookat that, i'm actually active enough to update this again! very sorry to everyone while i let this rot for years 9_9
wow lookat that, i'm actually active enough to update this again! very sorry to everyone while i let this rot for years 9_9
NY105Sx.gif
@K0L0 - Thanks for adding my build to your guide!
In the description, though, could you adjust it to "only good against casters and bosses"? I do consider bosses to be one of the build's feature targets.
@K0L0 - Thanks for adding my build to your guide!
In the description, though, could you adjust it to "only good against casters and bosses"? I do consider bosses to be one of the build's feature targets.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12