Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Coli Builds List
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Nonstop

LOL at least we're doing our best xD
@Nonstop

LOL at least we're doing our best xD
@nonstop

I have a few questions:
  1. How do I know the order in which I should use the stones? (I'm planning to buy a 119 Mire Flier with Haste, Rally, Eliminate, and Sap.)
  2. What is the point of having TWO ambushes? Does it give you two insta-attacks in a row?
  3. How do you get enough breath to use Eliminate when your energy stone is a scratch?

@nonstop

I have a few questions:
  1. How do I know the order in which I should use the stones? (I'm planning to buy a 119 Mire Flier with Haste, Rally, Eliminate, and Sap.)
  2. What is the point of having TWO ambushes? Does it give you two insta-attacks in a row?
  3. How do you get enough breath to use Eliminate when your energy stone is a scratch?

Every night is Halloween in the Shadow Flight
@bensiabel

1. guides usually have explanations for your turn order. check any guide for a mire flyer, it sound inform you of the correct timing. generally though i think the method is haste->scratch until you can elim->rally->elim all enemies->rally-> elim all enemies, etc, and then use sap if your health is low, since sap restores some health at the cost of breath.

2. yes, you get two free attacks at the start of the battle, and then however many attacks your QCK dictates. these extra attacks are integral in the higher venues.

3. scratch gives you 6 breath every time you use it, even if it's dodged. elim takes 35 breath to use. therefore every 6 scratches = the ability to use elim, and since elims restore 35 breath if they kill the enemy, you can use it continuously as long as it isn't dodged.
@bensiabel

1. guides usually have explanations for your turn order. check any guide for a mire flyer, it sound inform you of the correct timing. generally though i think the method is haste->scratch until you can elim->rally->elim all enemies->rally-> elim all enemies, etc, and then use sap if your health is low, since sap restores some health at the cost of breath.

2. yes, you get two free attacks at the start of the battle, and then however many attacks your QCK dictates. these extra attacks are integral in the higher venues.

3. scratch gives you 6 breath every time you use it, even if it's dodged. elim takes 35 breath to use. therefore every 6 scratches = the ability to use elim, and since elims restore 35 breath if they kill the enemy, you can use it continuously as long as it isn't dodged.
NY105Sx.gif
Thank you for making this list! I've been wanting to try some different builds but tracking down all those guides can be difficult!
Thank you for making this list! I've been wanting to try some different builds but tracking down all those guides can be difficult!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Thank you for making this list! I'm just going to ping myself to keep track of it

@areallybluebird
Thank you for making this list! I'm just going to ping myself to keep track of it

@areallybluebird
Thanks! This list is super helpful!
Thanks! This list is super helpful!
@Pyatiugolnik

I could use a little help XD I won a leve 25 imp boy in a raffle and he was reset for me stat wise and no stones except basic ones . I want him to be good for leveling up dragons for coli teams as well as fodder , also to get good loot . But I need help with the stones and stats for him. I know berserker and the other one I think is ambush is needed and I’m working on to get the other two berserkers and 2 ambush for him ( takes so long XD) as well as a eliminate (I’m interslly dying cause it may not happen their so expensive ) but what other sone would be good ? As well as stats ?
@Pyatiugolnik

I could use a little help XD I won a leve 25 imp boy in a raffle and he was reset for me stat wise and no stones except basic ones . I want him to be good for leveling up dragons for coli teams as well as fodder , also to get good loot . But I need help with the stones and stats for him. I know berserker and the other one I think is ambush is needed and I’m working on to get the other two berserkers and 2 ambush for him ( takes so long XD) as well as a eliminate (I’m interslly dying cause it may not happen their so expensive ) but what other sone would be good ? As well as stats ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx what element is he (ice, nature, etc) and what venue do you want to do most of your fighting in? Also check within your flight forums and see if your flight offers a discount battle stone bank or if your dom organizers can help you find ways to afford the stones. I know Water Flight has a battlestone bank and we donate & fundraise for it; not sure if other flights do the same.
@Phoenyxx what element is he (ice, nature, etc) and what venue do you want to do most of your fighting in? Also check within your flight forums and see if your flight offers a discount battle stone bank or if your dom organizers can help you find ways to afford the stones. I know Water Flight has a battlestone bank and we donate & fundraise for it; not sure if other flights do the same.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

He’s ice , and prabaly kelp or mire maybe XD
@bonibaru

He’s ice , and prabaly kelp or mire maybe XD
Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx I don't know if Ice is good in either mire or kelp beds, but I'd start with Mire and use this build, this is how my mire flyers are statted:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2234398

Kelp Beds is gonna be a lot harder especially if your dragon is an element that's weak to the enemies there.
@Phoenyxx I don't know if Ice is good in either mire or kelp beds, but I'd start with Mire and use this build, this is how my mire flyers are statted:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2234398

Kelp Beds is gonna be a lot harder especially if your dragon is an element that's weak to the enemies there.
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12