Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Coli Builds List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
omg, I was literally just thinking wondering about all the different builds, this is super helpful! :)
omg, I was literally just thinking wondering about all the different builds, this is super helpful! :)
13409.png
+3 FR Time || she, her
- d&d hatchery
We're glad it's helpful so far! Please be sure to toss any more build reccs at us and we'll add em! c:
We're glad it's helpful so far! Please be sure to toss any more build reccs at us and we'll add em! c:
NY105Sx.gif
Any builds recommended for a nature derg? My progen is already at level 17 :P
Any builds recommended for a nature derg? My progen is already at level 17 :P
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@antisocialgem Any Ghostlight Ruins build would work just fine! The recommended types for those are Water/Nature. Here is the info: [quote][center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]/~/~Ghostlight Ruins~\~\[/b][/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1764638][b]Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider[/b][/url] [indent][b]Stats[/b]: 115 STR / 76 QCK / 17 VIT [b]Info[/b]: A standard way to take two fodder into the Ruins and level quickly. [b]Keywords[/b]: 2-Fodder, Glass Cannon, Water/Nature[/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1767112][b]Meditate Monk[/b][/url] [indent][b]Stats[/b]: 115 STR / 75 QCK / 20 VIT [b]Info[/b]: Takes only four turns before it can eliminate; one turn faster than the Mire Flyer. [b]Keywords[/b]: 2-Fodder, Glass Cannon, Water/Nature[/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2157767][b]Anticitank[/b][/url] [indent][b]Stats[/b]: 115 STR / 76 QCK / + VIT / + DEF [b]Info[/b]: An incredibly fast build for levelling to 4; can build up breath in only two rounds. [b]Keywords[/b]: 2-Fodder, Glass Cannon, Water/Nature[/indent][/quote]
@antisocialgem

Any Ghostlight Ruins build would work just fine! The recommended types for those are Water/Nature.
Here is the info:
Quote:
/~/~Ghostlight Ruins~\~\
Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider
Stats: 115 STR / 76 QCK / 17 VIT
Info: A standard way to take two fodder into the Ruins and level quickly.
Keywords: 2-Fodder, Glass Cannon, Water/Nature
Meditate Monk
Stats: 115 STR / 75 QCK / 20 VIT
Info: Takes only four turns before it can eliminate; one turn faster than the Mire Flyer.
Anticitank
Stats: 115 STR / 76 QCK / + VIT / + DEF
Info: An incredibly fast build for levelling to 4; can build up breath in only two rounds.
NY105Sx.gif
@nonstop

The Healbot guide for the golem workshop
@nonstop

The Healbot guide for the golem workshop
@sunreon

added, thank you! sorry we didn't get to it sooner!
@sunreon

added, thank you! sorry we didn't get to it sooner!
NY105Sx.gif
This is really helpful!
This is really helpful!
gxI7g1F.png
@Nonstop Heya! Could you maybe add me to some kind of pinglist for new builds and stuff? :o
@Nonstop Heya! Could you maybe add me to some kind of pinglist for new builds and stuff? :o
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

Sure, no problem!
@RottingFlesh

Sure, no problem!
NY105Sx.gif
Thank you for making this. I somehow had managed to find all builds before, but it takes some searching to find them.
Thank you for making this. I somehow had managed to find all builds before, but it takes some searching to find them.
407Ohsj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12