Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Clan Clothes
[center][size=7][size=4][font=arial]Clan Clothes[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=arial]Outfits of Sornieth[/font][/size][/center] [size=4][font=arial]Hello Everybody! This is a project I've set up for myself in making different outfits for different types of clans and the roles of their dragons (along with an optional bit of lore). There are lots of amazing designs and stories that go with many different dragons, so they may as well be outfitted for the task. Here's the rundown:[/size] [size=4][list][*]I will update this as often as I can, hopefully aiming to do so at least once or twice a week [*]Anyone is welcome to send in a request, just send in an element/aesthetic/other adjective as well as a title (however I can't promise when exactly I'll get around to doing it). They're always welcome as I'm always looking for inspiration and ideas! [*]If you want a custom design feel free to message me and i'm sure we can work something out! [*]All designs are free to use! (unless they're a custom design) [*]Each design will be posted with one example of a dragon wearing it [*]If you would like to see multiple models (3 different dragons) in the design or just feel like it then feel free to visit 'shimmerdragons' on tumblr! [*]Donations are always welcomed, but not at all required![/list][/size] [size=4]Otherwise, enjoy![/size]
Clan Clothes
Outfits of Sornieth

Hello Everybody! This is a project I've set up for myself in making different outfits for different types of clans and the roles of their dragons (along with an optional bit of lore).

There are lots of amazing designs and stories that go with many different dragons, so they may as well be outfitted for the task. Here's the rundown:

• I will update this as often as I can, hopefully aiming to do so at least once or twice a week
  • Anyone is welcome to send in a request, just send in an element/aesthetic/other adjective as well as a title (however I can't promise when exactly I'll get around to doing it). They're always welcome as I'm always looking for inspiration and ideas!
  • If you want a custom design feel free to message me and i'm sure we can work something out!
  • All designs are free to use! (unless they're a custom design)
  • Each design will be posted with one example of a dragon wearing it
  • If you would like to see multiple models (3 different dragons) in the design or just feel like it then feel free to visit 'shimmerdragons' on tumblr!
  • Donations are always welcomed, but not at all required!

Otherwise, enjoy!

sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
[size=6]Arcane Mage[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6613418a2dfc338f85939d07078cf0a/tumblr_oxyxlu0Dps1wehfsgo2_400.png[/img] Arcane Mage’s are generally stronger than any other mage, as due to their connection with raw magic they have the potential to become in touch with other elements surrounding them. They are found both in battle and preforming domestic clan duties, making them a well rounded member of the clan. Some dragons insist that these mage’s often serve or have lived directly under the influence of The Arcanist, but this is currently unproven Apparel: Gossamer Flame Candles, Starwood Veil, Charming Sage Cover, Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, Charming Sage Sash, Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings, Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves Varient: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d91e735435bcf02c91bdff6dec7023de/tumblr_oxyxruHWC21wehfsgo1_400.png[/img] For anyone who doesn't have the Starwood Veil, a variation of the outfit can be easily made by replacing the Starwood Veil with the Charming Sage Shawl.
Arcane Mage
tumblr_oxyxlu0Dps1wehfsgo2_400.png

Arcane Mage’s are generally stronger than any other mage, as due to their connection with raw magic they have the potential to become in touch with other elements surrounding them. They are found both in battle and preforming domestic clan duties, making them a well rounded member of the clan. Some dragons insist that these mage’s often serve or have lived directly under the influence of The Arcanist, but this is currently unproven

Apparel: Gossamer Flame Candles, Starwood Veil, Charming Sage Cover, Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, Charming Sage Sash, Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings, Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves

Varient:
tumblr_oxyxruHWC21wehfsgo1_400.png

For anyone who doesn't have the Starwood Veil, a variation of the outfit can be easily made by replacing the Starwood Veil with the Charming Sage Shawl.

[size=6]Star Mage[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/47480aa6ce5189d370a7acccd7482e4e/tumblr_oy61am84oj1wehfsgo2_400.png[/img] There is little known about the magic of a star mage. Many theorize that these mage’s use an ancient or specialized form of arcane magic as these dragons are most often dragons of different elements, raised within an arcane clan or by an arcane dragon. It is said that these dragons learn and strengthen their magic through star gazing, seeing things that even some arcane dragons would not. Apparel: Learned Sage Lantern, Learned Sage Tassel, Mage's Midnight Overcoat, Mage's Midnight Hat, Mage's Midnight Gloves, Mage's Midnight Socks, Simple Gold Necklace, Simple Gold Wind Cuffs.
Star Mage
tumblr_oy61am84oj1wehfsgo2_400.png

There is little known about the magic of a star mage. Many theorize that these mage’s use an ancient or specialized form of arcane magic as these dragons are most often dragons of different elements, raised within an arcane clan or by an arcane dragon. It is said that these dragons learn and strengthen their magic through star gazing, seeing things that even some arcane dragons would not.

Apparel: Learned Sage Lantern, Learned Sage Tassel, Mage's Midnight Overcoat, Mage's Midnight Hat, Mage's Midnight Gloves, Mage's Midnight Socks, Simple Gold Necklace, Simple Gold Wind Cuffs.
[size=6]Plague Warrior[/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1a4b42ab73a376a86ddee0f1affc6f36/tumblr_oycsf6BHYC1wehfsgo4_400.png[/img] Warriors raised under the teachings of the Plague flight are often some of the most successful and violent killers. Even wit the armour they move at high speeds, fighting in a style that anyone watching might compare to a way of hunting. These warriors are often found with collectors near by, leaving them to move on while the clan mate takes the spoils of the kill. When these warriors kill there is a chance the corps will rot faster or catch a disease, so caution is advised to any gatherers or collectors that are not Plague themselves. Apparel: Carapace Arm, Ebony Filigree Helmet, Ebony Filigree Tail Guard, Tarnished Steel Boots, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets, Tarnished Steel Belt, Bloodscale Tail Guard (In the spirit of Plague, I will be posting Plague inspired designs all week)
Plague Warrior
tumblr_oycsf6BHYC1wehfsgo4_400.png

Warriors raised under the teachings of the Plague flight are often some of the most successful and violent killers. Even wit the armour they move at high speeds, fighting in a style that anyone watching might compare to a way of hunting. These warriors are often found with collectors near by, leaving them to move on while the clan mate takes the spoils of the kill. When these warriors kill there is a chance the corps will rot faster or catch a disease, so caution is advised to any gatherers or collectors that are not Plague themselves.

Apparel: Carapace Arm, Ebony Filigree Helmet, Ebony Filigree Tail Guard, Tarnished Steel Boots, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets, Tarnished Steel Belt, Bloodscale Tail Guard

(In the spirit of Plague, I will be posting Plague inspired designs all week)