Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hatchery Listing BBCode Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
New Update!

Added Ghost! Oh, and Smirch was added last update. Click the download link on the first page to download the newest update!

Still debating on the color list actually being colored. We'll see on that one. I'm also looking into including breeding pair names in addition to the dragon's name. :3
New Update!

Added Ghost! Oh, and Smirch was added last update. Click the download link on the first page to download the newest update!

Still debating on the color list actually being colored. We'll see on that one. I'm also looking into including breeding pair names in addition to the dragon's name. :3
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
I think I'm having a derp moment when I try to use this. Everything gets generated perfectly, I have a whole slew of .txt files...but when I put them into a forum post, the image gets cut off, like so. What am I doing wrong!? :'(

never mind I was indeed doing it wrong...copying the baby dergs picture from their page, rather than from my lair! :D
I think I'm having a derp moment when I try to use this. Everything gets generated perfectly, I have a whole slew of .txt files...but when I put them into a forum post, the image gets cut off, like so. What am I doing wrong!? :'(

never mind I was indeed doing it wrong...copying the baby dergs picture from their page, rather than from my lair! :D
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@illyrael Haha, glad you got it solved! :D
@illyrael Haha, glad you got it solved! :D
New Update!

Added Filigree! Boy howdy that was fast.

Sometimes I can't remember if I added previous genes. Thank goodness for the changelog >w>;

Click the download link to pull the new file from Dropbox!
New Update!

Added Filigree! Boy howdy that was fast.

Sometimes I can't remember if I added previous genes. Thank goodness for the changelog >w>;

Click the download link to pull the new file from Dropbox!
NEW UPDATE!

Added the new genes that I'll never be able to get because coli grinding is hard enough. At least my dragons will be fed from all the food I'm getting.

Also, you people scrying Tide Pod dragons. Stop. Get some help.

Click the download link to pull the new generator from Dropbox!
NEW UPDATE!

Added the new genes that I'll never be able to get because coli grinding is hard enough. At least my dragons will be fed from all the food I'm getting.

Also, you people scrying Tide Pod dragons. Stop. Get some help.

Click the download link to pull the new generator from Dropbox!
Oooh I wish I knew about this earlier because inputting hatchery info manually can be so fiddly ;w; Thanks for your hard work!
Oooh I wish I knew about this earlier because inputting hatchery info manually can be so fiddly ;w; Thanks for your hard work!
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
Posting so I can come back to this and show my code-literate husband the things he could be making for me ;P But for real, amazing job and thank you so much for making this available! <3
Posting so I can come back to this and show my code-literate husband the things he could be making for me ;P But for real, amazing job and thank you so much for making this available! <3
tumblr_p82arlWkp31sbjtmro2_r1_250.pngtumblr_pu0kwdqWIj1sbjtmro5_r1_250.gif kXakYrG.gif
@somethinggetrekt
i need this.

@creamgravy
Thank you so much for this! However, i'm afraid my computer is too small and can't show the export button. Will it be possible for you to add a "scroll down" thing? It's ok if you can't! :) Sorry if i'm asking too much of you!
@somethinggetrekt
i need this.

@creamgravy
Thank you so much for this! However, i'm afraid my computer is too small and can't show the export button. Will it be possible for you to add a "scroll down" thing? It's ok if you can't! :) Sorry if i'm asking too much of you!
@Somethinggetrekt

I can certainly have him look into it!

Can you a show me a screenshot how it looks compared to your screen, as well as your screen's dimensions? We should be able to like, have it resize based on your screen size. :3
@Somethinggetrekt

I can certainly have him look into it!

Can you a show me a screenshot how it looks compared to your screen, as well as your screen's dimensions? We should be able to like, have it resize based on your screen size. :3
@creamgravy
Ah, i don’t think i’ll be able to get onto my computer until tomorrow or Monday, so i can’t send a screenshot! I’m on my mobile now.

If it’s too troublesome for you, it’s ok if you don’t want to change it.

Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience!
@creamgravy
Ah, i don’t think i’ll be able to get onto my computer until tomorrow or Monday, so i can’t send a screenshot! I’m on my mobile now.

If it’s too troublesome for you, it’s ok if you don’t want to change it.

Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21