Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hatchery Listing BBCode Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@CreamGravy Hi! I really love your program! Thanks for making it. I was wondering if you've released a version with wasp yet? Also it would be awesome if you added another name slot for pair names that accepts spaces. I'm unable to use my pair names due to spaces.
@CreamGravy Hi! I really love your program! Thanks for making it. I was wondering if you've released a version with wasp yet? Also it would be awesome if you added another name slot for pair names that accepts spaces. I'm unable to use my pair names due to spaces.
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
@Palmtrees

I have a copy, but I'm releasing another version that'll have QOL changes (ie we're making it look pretty!) that will have Wasp. I just havent gotten around to it because retail sucks out my soul and all free time I have. :P

And we can totally change that! :3 That occurred to me, but I forgot he coded it just for alphabetical checks. We'll get spaces in there.
@Palmtrees

I have a copy, but I'm releasing another version that'll have QOL changes (ie we're making it look pretty!) that will have Wasp. I just havent gotten around to it because retail sucks out my soul and all free time I have. :P

And we can totally change that! :3 That occurred to me, but I forgot he coded it just for alphabetical checks. We'll get spaces in there.
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
@CreamGravy Thank you! You guys are amazing! What would hatchery owners do without you two? :P
@CreamGravy Thank you! You guys are amazing! What would hatchery owners do without you two? :P
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
@Palmtrees Haha! I'll be sure to tell him that. He'll be ecstatic!
@Palmtrees Haha! I'll be sure to tell him that. He'll be ecstatic!
@CreamGravy
Thank you for making this, it makes stuff so much easier and nicer looking, but for some reason the quote box with info is bigger than your example, and gets halfway cut off by the page - is there a way to fix that?
@CreamGravy
Thank you for making this, it makes stuff so much easier and nicer looking, but for some reason the quote box with info is bigger than your example, and gets halfway cut off by the page - is there a way to fix that?
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Could you take a screenshot of that and show me? It could depend on your browser. Generally that happens if one of the values is too big (See the example, it's wider because the treasure amount is heckin high), or the image is too large (which should be copied straight from the whatchamacallit scrying workshop).

I really have no idea what could be causing that. oTL You could have an extra line somewhere... I'll look into it.
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Could you take a screenshot of that and show me? It could depend on your browser. Generally that happens if one of the values is too big (See the example, it's wider because the treasure amount is heckin high), or the image is too large (which should be copied straight from the whatchamacallit scrying workshop).

I really have no idea what could be causing that. oTL You could have an extra line somewhere... I'll look into it.
I use Google Chrome. Here's basically what happens everytime I post it - [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=159&auth=c72bd7b677d5d34fa547995be979ce089fc676ee&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote = Unnamed] -------------------- [center][url = http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=354498&tab=dragon&did=37864432] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=159&auth=b329679a3bf98b2944c3e37ab9d9fdc8f93475a4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] -------------------- [b]Unnamed[/b] 6kt[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] | 7 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] Guardian[img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] [b]XYZ[/b] White Cherub Blush Saturn Coral Crackle[/center] [/quote][/columns]
I use Google Chrome. Here's basically what happens everytime I post it -

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=159&auth=c72bd7b677d5d34fa547995be979ce089fc676ee&dummyext=prev.png
Unnamed wrote:

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=2&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=6&winggene=15&wings=159&auth=b329679a3bf98b2944c3e37ab9d9fdc8f93475a4&dummyext=prev.png

Unnamed

6kticon_treasure.png | 7 icon_gems.png

Guardiansmall_male.png

XYZ
White Cherub
Blush Saturn
Coral Crackle
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Oh! You're supposed to use the thumbnail image for the hatchling. I should probably make that more clear. :3 (in case you didn't know, you can right click the dragon in your lair, do the whole copy image link thing, and erase everything after the .png and tada, thumnail image. There's an easier way to do it I just can't remember)

But that'll fix your problem. :3
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Oh! You're supposed to use the thumbnail image for the hatchling. I should probably make that more clear. :3 (in case you didn't know, you can right click the dragon in your lair, do the whole copy image link thing, and erase everything after the .png and tada, thumnail image. There's an easier way to do it I just can't remember)

But that'll fix your problem. :3
@CreamGravy
Ok, thanks!
@CreamGravy
Ok, thanks!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png