Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
We got a new special update; the hibernal den and lair tabs! Also, emoji's [emoji=cat 3][emoji=butterfly][emoji=nautilus]
We got a new special update; the hibernal den and lair tabs!

Also, emoji's
title_layer_middle_x2.png
So staff has finally decided to list the Announcements & News forum in chronological order.

I created this guide exactly because the A&N forum was quite a mess and it was really difficult to find specific things. My guide has some special posts to make updates easier to find and each post also has a short description because in a lot of cases, the title does not make it very clear what the update actually contains.

Because of this, I hope my guide will still be used and considered useful. I always try to update it as soon as possible and I will keep doing so regardless of the change staff implemented.
So staff has finally decided to list the Announcements & News forum in chronological order.

I created this guide exactly because the A&N forum was quite a mess and it was really difficult to find specific things. My guide has some special posts to make updates easier to find and each post also has a short description because in a lot of cases, the title does not make it very clear what the update actually contains.

Because of this, I hope my guide will still be used and considered useful. I always try to update it as soon as possible and I will keep doing so regardless of the change staff implemented.
I like to go here because searching through the Announcements forum is a pain in the butt. You also sort updates by type, as well, so if I'm searching for a specific gene release, I can just go to where the gene releases are listed and find it there. I really like this guide, and hope you keep updating it. :)
I like to go here because searching through the Announcements forum is a pain in the butt. You also sort updates by type, as well, so if I'm searching for a specific gene release, I can just go to where the gene releases are listed and find it there. I really like this guide, and hope you keep updating it. :)
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Nyllei
Thank you, good to hear you still find it useful! And no worries, I will keep it up to date.
@Nyllei
Thank you, good to hear you still find it useful! And no worries, I will keep it up to date.
Oh what?! I just saw, Skydancers where released on my birthday date (25th of August)! :O
Oh what?! I just saw, Skydancers where released on my birthday date (25th of August)! :O
egg.gif
The latest update, Goat & Swirl, has been added to the guide!
The latest update, Goat & Swirl, has been added to the guide!
I like lists and this guide is so pretty to look at.
Now I can find the familiars I've missed along with certain apparel. Thank you.
I have starred this thread. Keep up the awesome work. (:
I like lists and this guide is so pretty to look at.
Now I can find the familiars I've missed along with certain apparel. Thank you.
I have starred this thread. Keep up the awesome work. (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
The new primary and secondary genes Laced & Edged have been added to the guide!
The new primary and secondary genes Laced & Edged have been added to the guide!
just wanted to hop on and say thank u for making this list ! its been really useful coming back from hiatus. much clearer to go through than the announcements threads !
just wanted to hop on and say thank u for making this list ! its been really useful coming back from hiatus. much clearer to go through than the announcements threads !
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle
Thank you, I am glad it helped :)
@Fantelle
Thank you, I am glad it helped :)