Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Elsycldarosahdro

I am not sure yet, wish I had reserved some more posts. Either put more things in 1 post, or remake the thread.
@Elsycldarosahdro

I am not sure yet, wish I had reserved some more posts. Either put more things in 1 post, or remake the thread.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
aww dont beat yourself over it! we dont know for how long fr will last
who knows it might die off by the time 2022 hits ,i hope not!
aww dont beat yourself over it! we dont know for how long fr will last
who knows it might die off by the time 2022 hits ,i hope not!
anniversary_separator.png
@Louretta

You could put the updates in a word doc for a year, then link them to the year they're for. Imo
@Louretta

You could put the updates in a word doc for a year, then link them to the year they're for. Imo
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Just added the latest update, the new fairgrounds game, to the guide! Happy playing.
Just added the latest update, the new fairgrounds game, to the guide! Happy playing.
aaaaaaaa i came back from an 11 month hiatus two weeks ago and i wish i found this before i spent hours digging through the Announcements forum ;w; you're so amazing
aaaaaaaa i came back from an 11 month hiatus two weeks ago and i wish i found this before i spent hours digging through the Announcements forum ;w; you're so amazing
1009gIL.png
Unicorn apparel and bigger lairs, oh my! [emoji=unicorn size=1] Guide has been updated :)
Unicorn apparel and bigger lairs, oh my!

Guide has been updated :)
Guide all sorted. Happy Rockbreaker's! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
Guide all sorted. Happy Rockbreaker's!
@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
The brand new Game Database has been included in the guide!
The brand new Game Database has been included in the guide!
Updated the guide with all the information about our new Ancient Breed the Banescales. [emoji=music notes size=1]
Updated the guide with all the information about our new Ancient Breed the Banescales.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15