Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Materials/Other by Color[Updated 8/8/23]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is great for codes, thank you.
This is great for codes, thank you.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
Thank you all for the nice comments!
Thank you all for the nice comments!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ClockworkBishop

This is extremely handy, thank you!
I did notice that Nightsky Fuiran Hide (material) is missing though :o
@ClockworkBishop

This is extremely handy, thank you!
I did notice that Nightsky Fuiran Hide (material) is missing though :o
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

I'll go ahead and add that one in! Some of the new items haven't been added in yet because I'm super busy, but I do intend to update this again! :D
@Abderus

I'll go ahead and add that one in! Some of the new items haven't been added in yet because I'm super busy, but I do intend to update this again! :D
@ClockworkBishop - Thanks! I just got back from a long break, so I have no idea what's new or not xD Didn't mean to jump the gun.
@ClockworkBishop - Thanks! I just got back from a long break, so I have no idea what's new or not xD Didn't mean to jump the gun.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

Oh! No worries! Thats an old material, my team and I must have managed to miss it! :'D
@Abderus

Oh! No worries! Thats an old material, my team and I must have managed to miss it! :'D
@ClockworkBishop - oh ok, gotcha. Thanks again for making this list! I'm using some of the item images to decorate my WIP sales page, and you have no idea how invaluable it was to have everything broken down by color -- saved sooo much time!! I'll let you know if I come across any other stragglers.

Keep up the good work! :D
@ClockworkBishop - oh ok, gotcha. Thanks again for making this list! I'm using some of the item images to decorate my WIP sales page, and you have no idea how invaluable it was to have everything broken down by color -- saved sooo much time!! I'll let you know if I come across any other stragglers.

Keep up the good work! :D
rqoyImq.gif

@Vierahex
@Vierahex
tumblr_nipdirWg6m1qd5j5ro2_500.gif
@Lacerations
Bless you for making this
@Lacerations
Bless you for making this
They/Them FR+2
Oh, this is wonderful!
Oh, this is wonderful!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7