Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Outdated] Lair Tab Simulator
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I try to put stuff in but it doesnt do anything?@Darkfrost
I try to put stuff in but it doesnt do anything?@Darkfrost
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya since this came up a few time already, I went ahead and added something to the faq [quote=faq][b]How do I get my dragons to show up?[/b] First you need to assign your dragons to a lair group in the dragon info tab, then select the group to be shown in any of your lair tabs.[/quote] Hopefully this helps - if not let me know! ^^
@Kano3Shuuya
since this came up a few time already, I went ahead and added something to the faq

faq wrote:
How do I get my dragons to show up?

First you need to assign your dragons to a lair group in the dragon info tab, then select the group to be shown in any of your lair tabs.

Hopefully this helps - if not let me know! ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
@Darkfrost how. i put numbers into sort, but it doesnt show on the sort by or group. please send me a screenshot on how DX
@Darkfrost how. i put numbers into sort, but it doesnt show on the sort by or group. please send me a screenshot on how DX
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Darkfrost im trying XD but it doesnt show up? i try everything
@Darkfrost im trying XD but it doesnt show up? i try everything
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya could you send me a link to your spreadsheet per PM? (you'll also have to change the settings so I can see the sheet, by clicking "Share" in the top right corner of the spreadsheet, then selecting "Advanced", and changing "Private - Only you can access" to "Anyone with the link can view")

Hopefully if I can take a look at it myself I can figure out what's up with that ^^
@Kano3Shuuya could you send me a link to your spreadsheet per PM? (you'll also have to change the settings so I can see the sheet, by clicking "Share" in the top right corner of the spreadsheet, then selecting "Advanced", and changing "Private - Only you can access" to "Anyone with the link can view")

Hopefully if I can take a look at it myself I can figure out what's up with that ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

I know it's been a while since anything's been posted here, but I recorded a little video using the Lair Tab Simulator, and thought it might help some people out.

Check it out here.
I know it's been a while since anything's been posted here, but I recorded a little video using the Lair Tab Simulator, and thought it might help some people out.

Check it out here.
@CrypticGirl That looks very awesome, thank you for sharing it! :D

(Small fun fact, in the upcoming version 2.1 there'll be a small "clan population" counter on the options page, where you can select a clan and it'll tell you how many members it has, so counting dragons will hopefully be easier ^^)
@CrypticGirl That looks very awesome, thank you for sharing it! :D

(Small fun fact, in the upcoming version 2.1 there'll be a small "clan population" counter on the options page, where you can select a clan and it'll tell you how many members it has, so counting dragons will hopefully be easier ^^)
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@ilimati @Vhyxalas @counterklock @Adu @Helgi @Raccoongirl @CornixElecti @Elysianibata @NocturnistheDark @Valmue [size=5]Version 2.1 is now released![/size] [LIST] [*] The Options sheet now includes a Clan Population Counter - simply select a group and it'll tell you how many residents that group has. [*] The way Lair Tabs work has been modified and optimized. The biggest lair tabs can now show up to 300 dragons (upped from 204), the smallest up to 5, and there's a lot more sizes in-between them. [/LIST] This update is fully compatible with version 2.0, so you can mix and match the new lair tabs with your existing spreadsheet. [size=4][b]Updating your Options Sheet[/b][/size] 1. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LhlObBFN3yhSOBdU9v2mCNb6p0YfJdQ8FkQbCmdVHVc/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to go to the v 2.1 spreadsheet[/url] 2. On the first sheet (Options), click the small triangle next to its name and select "Copy to", then select your existing Lair Tab Simulator spreadsheet 3. On your existing spreadsheet, you can now find the new options sheet at the very end. On it, click on G15, then while holding shift click on K20. Select Edit -> Copy 4. On your existing Options sheet, click on G15. Select Edit -> Paste 5. I also recommend changing the value of B23 to "version 2.1" (when editing this cell, the spreadsheet will ask if you're sure you want to edit it, just confirm that) 6. Delete the "Copy of Options" sheet and you're done. [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180126/zzp3odo5.png[/img] [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180126/22rw7luf.png[/img]
@ilimati @Vhyxalas @counterklock @Adu @Helgi @Raccoongirl @CornixElecti @Elysianibata @NocturnistheDark @Valmue

Version 2.1 is now released!

• The Options sheet now includes a Clan Population Counter - simply select a group and it'll tell you how many residents that group has.
  • The way Lair Tabs work has been modified and optimized. The biggest lair tabs can now show up to 300 dragons (upped from 204), the smallest up to 5, and there's a lot more sizes in-between them.

This update is fully compatible with version 2.0, so you can mix and match the new lair tabs with your existing spreadsheet.

Updating your Options Sheet

1. Click here to go to the v 2.1 spreadsheet
2. On the first sheet (Options), click the small triangle next to its name and select "Copy to", then select your existing Lair Tab Simulator spreadsheet
3. On your existing spreadsheet, you can now find the new options sheet at the very end. On it, click on G15, then while holding shift click on K20. Select Edit -> Copy
4. On your existing Options sheet, click on G15. Select Edit -> Paste
5. I also recommend changing the value of B23 to "version 2.1" (when editing this cell, the spreadsheet will ask if you're sure you want to edit it, just confirm that)
6. Delete the "Copy of Options" sheet and you're done.

zzp3odo5.png

22rw7luf.png
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @Reiyn, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @Shaydas, @ColoradoBlues ,@Drakion @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @Dalison, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @Dragongirlgirl @girlgirlDragon @Oranitha @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper

single boosting the **** out of you i saw this on tumblr

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @Reiyn, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @Shaydas, @ColoradoBlues ,@Drakion @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @Dalison, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @Dragongirlgirl @girlgirlDragon @Oranitha @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper

single boosting the **** out of you i saw this on tumblr
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@Darkfrost pinglist please!
@Darkfrost pinglist please!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11