Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Outdated] Lair Tab Simulator
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I adore this! Thank you so much!
I adore this! Thank you so much!
Great spreadsheet! I can't wait to mess around and sort out my lair so its more lore friendly. :)
Great spreadsheet! I can't wait to mess around and sort out my lair so its more lore friendly. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Darkfrost

Please add me to the updates pinglist! ♥
@Darkfrost

Please add me to the updates pinglist! ♥
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu Sure thing, I've added you! ^^
@Adu Sure thing, I've added you! ^^
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
@Darkfrost

So I've been poking at this a little while, as time permitted, and given that I messed up my back last week time has definitely been much more permissive -- and so I, too, wanted to know "but how do I assign more than three Lair Groups to my dragons?!"

I'm glad I read through other comments. XD

I'd like to be added to your pinglist for updates, accordingly; and possibly a suggestion of adding this issue to the FAQ? for those of us who forget to read (or choose not to read) the comments section to see if someone else had the same problem.

(also, I mean, it took me a stupidly long time to figure out I had to put something in the Lair Group cells if I wanted anyone to display at all -- there isn't a general "hey, you put the dragon in the spreadsheet, now it's gonna display on a lair tab without you doing extra thinking!" option.)
@Darkfrost

So I've been poking at this a little while, as time permitted, and given that I messed up my back last week time has definitely been much more permissive -- and so I, too, wanted to know "but how do I assign more than three Lair Groups to my dragons?!"

I'm glad I read through other comments. XD

I'd like to be added to your pinglist for updates, accordingly; and possibly a suggestion of adding this issue to the FAQ? for those of us who forget to read (or choose not to read) the comments section to see if someone else had the same problem.

(also, I mean, it took me a stupidly long time to figure out I had to put something in the Lair Group cells if I wanted anyone to display at all -- there isn't a general "hey, you put the dragon in the spreadsheet, now it's gonna display on a lair tab without you doing extra thinking!" option.)
dNCLmdm.png
ahh yes. So awesome.
ahh yes. So awesome.
lightvs1.png Lawful Evil For forum games(and similar), please only choose dragons with familiars. Thanks!
bcfrlight_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz40.pngda
Tn4TEAZ.png
@Helgi Somehow, I managed to fall out of FR 3.2 seconds before finishing v2 - I meant to do that and post it here but then I forgot, sorry about that ^^;;

Luckily the spreadsheet itself is finished - I still need to adjust the tutorial for replacing the new ccData sheet, make another spreadsheet (for easily updating your Dragon Info sheet from v1 to v2) and edit the forum posts, so I'll do that now.

Also, you have a very good point, I'll add those to the FAQ as well once v2 is up!
@Helgi Somehow, I managed to fall out of FR 3.2 seconds before finishing v2 - I meant to do that and post it here but then I forgot, sorry about that ^^;;

Luckily the spreadsheet itself is finished - I still need to adjust the tutorial for replacing the new ccData sheet, make another spreadsheet (for easily updating your Dragon Info sheet from v1 to v2) and edit the forum posts, so I'll do that now.

Also, you have a very good point, I'll add those to the FAQ as well once v2 is up!
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@Darkfrost I needed this to seperate my Pinkerlocke dragons! Can I please be added to the updates pinglist?
@Darkfrost I needed this to seperate my Pinkerlocke dragons! Can I please be added to the updates pinglist?
@ilimati @Vhyxalas @counterklock @Adu @Helgi @Raccoongirl

Version 2 is now released!

You can get a blank spreadsheet here

... and to make updating from version 1 as simple and painless as possible, I also made a porter sheet, which will re-organize your Dragon Info sheet to fit the new layout. The spreadsheet itself now also comes with 50-Dragon Lair Tabs in addition to the 100-Dragon Tabs.

Changes from the old sheet
  • Dragons can now be added to 10 or less groups
  • Custom Elements and Genders can now easily be added, removed or modified on the Options sheet
  • IDs containing a # will now work
  • Re-organized and optimized the Data and Lair Tab sheets
  • Using Cut/Paste on anything but the first row on the Dragon Info sheet is safe now (previously, doing this or adding another row above 2 could mess up the data validation for groups)

The old spreadsheet (v1) is no longer available now - however, I've kept the links for extra lair tabs/data sheet replacement, so that people who don't want to upgrade their sheet can still access these.
@ilimati @Vhyxalas @counterklock @Adu @Helgi @Raccoongirl

Version 2 is now released!

You can get a blank spreadsheet here

... and to make updating from version 1 as simple and painless as possible, I also made a porter sheet, which will re-organize your Dragon Info sheet to fit the new layout. The spreadsheet itself now also comes with 50-Dragon Lair Tabs in addition to the 100-Dragon Tabs.

Changes from the old sheet
  • Dragons can now be added to 10 or less groups
  • Custom Elements and Genders can now easily be added, removed or modified on the Options sheet
  • IDs containing a # will now work
  • Re-organized and optimized the Data and Lair Tab sheets
  • Using Cut/Paste on anything but the first row on the Dragon Info sheet is safe now (previously, doing this or adding another row above 2 could mess up the data validation for groups)

The old spreadsheet (v1) is no longer available now - however, I've kept the links for extra lair tabs/data sheet replacement, so that people who don't want to upgrade their sheet can still access these.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

@cornixelecti
@cornixelecti
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11