Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Outdated] Lair Tab Simulator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@cornixelecti
@cornixelecti
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Okay so how do I get to it in order to use it. XD
Gosh this is perfect! As someone who has multiple lores and subclans for my dragons this is going to be super helpful for keeping track of them.

@Darkfrost, I also have a question: If we add apparel to our dragons later on, do we have to update the ID number for them in order for the apparel to show up?
Gosh this is perfect! As someone who has multiple lores and subclans for my dragons this is going to be super helpful for keeping track of them.

@Darkfrost, I also have a question: If we add apparel to our dragons later on, do we have to update the ID number for them in order for the apparel to show up?
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
@chocoapple Glad to hear that :D [quote name="@Silverspun" date=2017-08-08 20:08:16] Okay so how do I get to it in order to use it. XD [/quote] I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but you'll need a Gmail account to be able to use google spreadsheets and make yourself a copy (simply select File -> Make a copy). Unless you mean something else? ^^; [quote name="@perisfet" date=2017-08-08 20:11:46] Gosh this is perfect! As someone who has multiple lores and subclans for my dragons this is going to be super helpful for keeping track of them. @ Darkfrost, I also have a question: If we add apparel to our dragons later on, do we have to update the ID number for them in order for the apparel to show up? [/quote] Thank you! :D And tbh keeping track of all my sub-clans is why I made the spreadsheet in the first place. Also because I realized it'd probably be 500 more years until FR implements them as a site feature (if they do at all). Turn your dreams into spreadsheets and all that. As for your question, you only need to enter the ID once! The image updates automatically, though it might take a while for google to load the new image.
@chocoapple Glad to hear that :D

@Silverspun wrote on 2017-08-08:

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but you'll need a Gmail account to be able to use google spreadsheets and make yourself a copy (simply select File -> Make a copy). Unless you mean something else? ^^;

@perisfet wrote on 2017-08-08:

@ Darkfrost, I also have a question: If we add apparel to our dragons later on, do we have to update the ID number for them in order for the apparel to show up?

Thank you! :D And tbh keeping track of all my sub-clans is why I made the spreadsheet in the first place. Also because I realized it'd probably be 500 more years until FR implements them as a site feature (if they do at all). Turn your dreams into spreadsheets and all that.

As for your question, you only need to enter the ID once! The image updates automatically, though it might take a while for google to load the new image.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
That's exactly what I needed to know, thank you!
That's exactly what I needed to know, thank you!
I'm not crying you are :')

No but seriously this is sent from the GODS ABOVE bless everything and you in particular
I'm not crying you are :')

No but seriously this is sent from the GODS ABOVE bless everything and you in particular
bqij4ya.pngtumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngr5CjlMV.gifocma_badge_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8sd27f.pngA0qtRly.gif
This is amazing! I love this, its a big help :D
This is amazing! I love this, its a big help :D
This is perfect for my current project! Your hard work is much appreciated, this is amazing!
This is perfect for my current project! Your hard work is much appreciated, this is amazing!
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
This is just incredible :o

Hey, how can I make more lair groups? I have too many sub-clans
This is just incredible :o

Hey, how can I make more lair groups? I have too many sub-clans
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Darkfrost

So I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the dragons images appear. What do I have to input and where to make that work?
@Darkfrost

So I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the dragons images appear. What do I have to input and where to make that work?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11