Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Vista Collection Sheet

This sheet contains a full list of player-obtainable vistas and the method to obtain them, including any prices and ingredients, whether it's cycled or not, or whether it's retired. Go to File - Make a copy... while logged into Google to create your own personal copy of this sheet and start tracking your vistas.

For a thorough on-site guide on how to obtain vistas, view this guide. To see information on cycled vistas, view the encyclopedia link. Vistas 6, 7, 8, 11, and 12 have been excluded from this sheet. They are the Admin, Moderator, Former Moderator, MVP, and Hiveworks vistas.

Future vistas can be added by returning to this sheet and copying only the most recent rows, which will be at the bottom. The text may need to be centered after being copied.

Comment, ping me, or PM me if you'd like to see this updated at any given time, since I might not always be on top of it.

Good luck vista hunting!

This sheet contains a full list of player-obtainable vistas and the method to obtain them, including any prices and ingredients, whether it's cycled or not, or whether it's retired. Go to File - Make a copy... while logged into Google to create your own personal copy of this sheet and start tracking your vistas.

For a thorough on-site guide on how to obtain vistas, view this guide. To see information on cycled vistas, view the encyclopedia link. Vistas 6, 7, 8, 11, and 12 have been excluded from this sheet. They are the Admin, Moderator, Former Moderator, MVP, and Hiveworks vistas.

Future vistas can be added by returning to this sheet and copying only the most recent rows, which will be at the bottom. The text may need to be centered after being copied.

Comment, ping me, or PM me if you'd like to see this updated at any given time, since I might not always be on top of it.

Good luck vista hunting!
This guide has been updated through the release of the Coatl vista.
This guide has been updated through the release of the Coatl vista.
Hi will the guide be updated again?
Hi will the guide be updated again?
@EmeraldHalftail

I'll make a note to update it this week and can ping you once it's done!
@EmeraldHalftail

I'll make a note to update it this week and can ping you once it's done!
Thank you!
Thank you!
@EmeraldHalftail

Sorry for the delay, it's been updated now!
@EmeraldHalftail

Sorry for the delay, it's been updated now!
@Vely all good Real life comes first always
@Vely all good Real life comes first always
Updated through Boreal Woods II.
Updated through Boreal Woods II.
Updated through Stagcrest and added column filters to the sheet.
Updated through Stagcrest and added column filters to the sheet.
This is great! And very very helpful! Thank you~!
This is great! And very very helpful! Thank you~!
KD9PmcS.pngRD7yXZC.png