Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
Oh gosh I love this so much

What a beautiful spreadsheet and graphs just

*swoons*
Oh gosh I love this so much

What a beautiful spreadsheet and graphs just

*swoons*
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
So the prices for fodder rises late at night? Says something about flight rising users
So the prices for fodder rises late at night? Says something about flight rising users
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara
Well, actually, it depends whose time it is... I mean, I'm FR -7 or something... I think.
@Kapara
Well, actually, it depends whose time it is... I mean, I'm FR -7 or something... I think.
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@Laterigrade

I know, but it's safe to assume that most people on flight rising are from america. Taking account of timezones, the largest spike in activity should be when the american users are most active ie 11pm or so in their timezones

There's also a spike at around 5am FR time, which for people in the FR-7/+17 timezone, would be around 10pm
@Laterigrade

I know, but it's safe to assume that most people on flight rising are from america. Taking account of timezones, the largest spike in activity should be when the american users are most active ie 11pm or so in their timezones

There's also a spike at around 5am FR time, which for people in the FR-7/+17 timezone, would be around 10pm
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara For me, 00:00 FRT is 8am in the UK. The spike at 5am FRT would be at 1pm UK time. *thinking emoji*

PS: I like the combo of your dragon avatar and your vista!
@Kapara For me, 00:00 FRT is 8am in the UK. The spike at 5am FRT would be at 1pm UK time. *thinking emoji*

PS: I like the combo of your dragon avatar and your vista!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl

thankyou~

(Ps my avatar dragon is very dead, but I couldn't bring myself to switch to someone else)
@Cassolotl

thankyou~

(Ps my avatar dragon is very dead, but I couldn't bring myself to switch to someone else)
dNCLmdm.png
This is really neat!
This is really neat!
wzRAAhQ.png
@Cassolotl

I would be more than willing to document Gene prices on the AH, but I can't code graphs worth crap.
@Cassolotl

I would be more than willing to document Gene prices on the AH, but I can't code graphs worth crap.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="@Amyatzu" date=2017-08-22 06:54:53] @Cassolotl I would be more than willing to document Gene prices on the AH, but I can't code graphs worth crap. [/quote] This isn't a bad idea! I, also, can't code graphs, so my support is probably pointless, but I offer it anyway.
@Amyatzu wrote on 2017-08-22:
@Cassolotl

This isn't a bad idea! I, also, can't code graphs, so my support is probably pointless, but I offer it anyway.
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@Laterigrade @Amyatzu I don't want to add anything else to Dragonomics because I am working on other projects right now, but I imagine it would be pretty easy to make a copy of the current spreadsheet set-up and make it calculate gene prices instead of dragon prices? *thoughtful chin-stroking emoji*
@Laterigrade @Amyatzu I don't want to add anything else to Dragonomics because I am working on other projects right now, but I imagine it would be pretty easy to make a copy of the current spreadsheet set-up and make it calculate gene prices instead of dragon prices? *thoughtful chin-stroking emoji*
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84